What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

even we nebraskans don't hate texas that much, lol. 1st there's no way for iran to play the America of the region.

Iran:

has a good army, but the navy and air force is fucved up. They devolop highly effective missiles. Space agency is completely another animal i mean it progressed a lot. Growing fast. BUT:

People live without HUMAN RIGHTS. Women have to CLOSE THEIR HEAD. You SUPPORT TERRORIZM. The government is UNSECULAR. Exports are completely relied on OIL. HATE every country that's our ally. So how do you expect to take the first place in future with planning to go upper than Israel and Turkey does.
AIR FORCE: Israel of course highly trained pilots. Then Turkey, followed by RSAF.
NAVY: Turkey of course, one of the most pow. navies of nato. Then Israel and followed by noone.
ARMY: both Israel and Turkey. They produce their own armored units.
MISSILES: Iran. "0" for turkey.
ECONOMY: Turkey far ahead than yours.
EDUCATION: I'm douptful between israel and turkey.

So how do you expect Iran rule the middle east. Haha i remembered one of my memories in nyc, that how two granny Vietnam vets beat two young iranis due to their disrespectful words about the motto "All gave some but Some gave all" lol.

No. Not possible in next 30 years. Israel will dominate this region with 5th generation fighters, drones and increase in economy.

EDUCATION: I'm douptful between israel and turkey.

Don't be doubtful:

Israel is the no.1 in the region, and Iran is second:

x3ejop.png

Don't be doubtful:

Israel is the no.1 in the region, and Iran is second:

Seriously? Don't be funny Iranians come Türkiye to study. We are ahead in almost all aspects.

Devildog our satellites are way more advanced technically than Iranian ones, Göktürk 2 with 2.5m resolution and Göktürk 1 with 0.5m resolution.

Seriously? Don't be funny Iranians come Türkiye to study. We are ahead in almost all aspects.

Devildog our satellites are way more advanced technically than Iranian ones, Göktürk 2 with 2.5m resolution and Göktürk 1 with 0.5m resolution.

Turkey 1111111111111

and no you aint. Education lvls in Iran are much higher. The rankings and results prove it. Better rankings, higher placement rates in top rated graduate schools in USA/EU, higher number of scientific journal publications by Iranian universities, higher scores in Olympyads on avg (Iran became first in math Olympyads a few years back and top 10 finishes are normal) etc...

Turkey 1111111111111

and no you aint. Education lvls in Iran are much higher. The rankings and results prove it. Better rankings, higher placement rates in top rated graduate schools in USA/EU, higher number of scientific journal publications by Iranian universities etc...

Higher in robotic competitions, mathematic olympiades, etc.

No, you are not. This study is quite clear about it:

*some random link*

Iran has a better educational system than Turkey.

Wow, if THAT study says it, then i'm convinced :tup:

I'm sure Iranian students are enjoying "the best quality theocratic education", hence ending up with being the guardians of the regime :D

You never know.. Iran could be there sooner than later. Against all odds Iran is holding itself very well. I view Iran as a blessed country. Despite being Iran's worst enemy.. US does Iran's dirty work, without even realising it's doing so. US got rid of Iran's achilles heel on both it's western & eastern border, thereby allowing Iran to exert it's influence in both Iraq & Afghanistan.

Okay okay iran's ed. Level is even better than the UK's. And they military can wipe out every country at once. Are you happy to hear it now? Pls leave,study a lot and find a girl. I heard that except India, UK and the US, Turkey is the best at ELT. And if you were right about your edu. Level you should be the most developed country in the whole region. Logically, all of your sentences mean Iran vs. ALL, Iran wins. Blind Patriotizm ain't that good

Iran goes and sits cheek by jowl with communists. You should be creating Islamic Unity instead. What business do you have in North Korea? OK, forge links and be friends, but be friends with the Islamic world first. You go and cuddle up to communists but when it comes to the Islamic world you literally treat it like an enemy and keep your distance. My brother, unite with Turkey. Unite with Jordan and Pakistan. Establish Islamic Unity. Let us include Russia, too, and Azerbaijan and all the Turkic states.That will put an end to it. Let us do away with the borders and live as brothers. There will be no more terror or anarchy then, and we can all live in peace. Why prolong the matter? Why do you not forge an alliance with Muslims?

Turkey 1111111111111

and no you aint. Education lvls in Iran are much higher. The rankings and results prove it. Better rankings, higher placement rates in top rated graduate schools in USA/EU, higher number of scientific journal publications by Iranian universities, higher scores in Olympyads on avg (Iran became first in math Olympyads a few years back and top 10 finishes are normal) etc...

Turkish universities are way higher than any Iranian university.

Everything Will be revealed in due time, be patient... 2025 is only 13 years away...

Back
Top Bottom