What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

Ok, if papers means nothing, then show us, in which fields of science, Arabs all together surpass Iran?and then bring your sources.
It's funny you consider GCC as one country and still we are ahead of them in scientific growth, must mean something to wise people.

Iran has one of the best education systems in ME and central Asia, it will bear even more fruits in coming years.

118 Iran
71 Qatar
108 Saudi Arabia
97 Lebanon
93 Jordan
91 Kuwait
Education Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No match from whom? Iran's scientific growth and output is higher than which Arab country whatsoever, and Iran has build its own national car which has receiver plenty of surprised reactions all over the world:

Iran unveils second national branded domestic car - Runna

And Iran is now even ahead of N-K in BM technology. But who cares, your country doesn't even know what science is. Thats why you are the most poorest nation in the M-E.
Others don't brag doesn't mean they are less:

Moroccan made cars:

larakifulgara56gy.jpg

2004larakifulgura38sb.jpg

13440066261.jpg

13440068141.jpg

118 Iran
71 Qatar
108 Saudi Arabia
97 Lebanon
93 Jordan
91 Kuwait
Education Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Education index has many different elements in it, one of the major ones is literacy rates. Iran's illiteracy rate was high a decade ago and Iran has more population than all GCC combined, that's the reason Iran's rank is lower than Arab countries.But tell me, why do you think Turkey ranks lower than Iran in education system? because same as Iran, it has a high population and making all of them literate is harder than for example making one million population of Qatar literate.
Anyway, look at 2011 ranks:
International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

Like it or not, in producing best faculty, students, research centers, Iran,Turkey and Israel are the best in ME.
Can you show us the best rank an Arab from GCC has gained in an international Olympiad?If your education is top notch, then you should also produce top notch students, right?

Can you compare GCC Arab faculties in world universities with those of Iran? after all, they are produced by our educational systems, right?
Can you provide a source comparing number of Iranian scientists inside and outside of Iran with those of Arabs all together?
Hate has blinded you my friend.Even if Iran catches U.S in science, you still see it as a backward primitive country.So I don't really care what you would say about us.

Education index has many different elements in it, one of the major ones is literacy rates. Iran's illiteracy rate was high a decade ago and Iran has more population than all GCC combined, that's the reason Iran's rank is lower than Arab countries.But tell me, why do you think Turkey ranks lower than Iran in education system? because same as Iran, it has a high population and making all of them literate is harder than for example making one million population of Qatar literate.

Like it or not, in producing best faculty, students, research centers, Iran,Turkey and Israel are the best in ME.
Can you show us the best rank an Arab from GCC has gained in an international Olympiad?If your education is top notch, then you should also produce top notch students, right?

Can you compare GCC Arab faculties in world universities with those of Iran? after all, they are produced by our educational systems, right?
Can you provide a source comparing number of Iranian scientists inside and outside of Iran with those of Arabs all together?
Hate has blinded you my friend.Even if Iran catches U.S in science, you still see it as a backward primitive country.So I don't really care what you would say about us.
Who said our education is top notch? I am not one of those people who live a delusional world. We are talking about 2025 here. And for the first part, haven't you heard of something called Proportion? if I follow your logic, Japan and Russia have twise of Iranian population but are much more advanced with much less letracy.

That is for Iran local consumption.

KSA U's ranking are ahead of Iran. :wave:

The fact that Surenas member putting cars is so funny. First I don't even know what it's called and I saw it once and it had a bad design and we are neighbours. Second it's totally just for internal consumption, how many countries ever bought this, I guess one or two countries probably because it's cheap.

It shows Iranian products are non competitive in the world. If you go onto sanctions there wasn't sanctions to stop you exporting these cars 5-10 years ago, real sanctions started a few years ago also there is Iranian allies who would buy it but still they don't, why haven't I ever heard of this car which is from a neighbour country?

Let's compare it to Turkish products like Vestel who makes quarter of all TVs and exports alot aswell. BEKO another one is known nearly everywhere in Europe go to any shop selling fridges, dishwashers etc they'll be their.

It's not about making a car brand its about making it quality and able to sell to the world.

About universities there is Iranian students studying in Türkiye, and someone just put a ranking showing the countries universities.

Etox Turkish brand car

Etox_Zafer_Goksu_Park_Eryaman_Ankara.jpg

Strange, because I haven't seen top Arab universities participating or winning in robotic competitions, mathematic olympiads, etc. Where are all these top graduate students?

The fact that Surenas member putting cars is so funny. First I don't even know what it's called and I saw it once and it had a bad design and we are neighbours. Second it's totally just for internal consumption, how many countries ever bought this, I guess one or two countries probably because it's cheap.

You are really stupid.

Automobile production crossed the 1 million mark in 2005 and Iran car exports reached $1 billion by March 2009. Iran ranked the world's 13th biggest automaker in 2011 with annual production of more than 1.6 million (that is more than in such old and new auto makers as Belgium, United Kingdom, Italy, Czech republic, Turkey).

Automotive industry by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol our car exports are 25 billion.

You made 1.6 million cars and exported that much that's a joke.

The best universities are Istanbul University, Hacettepe University, ODTÜ and King Fahd, King faisal research, İstanbul Teknik University and Tehran University and Cairo University and a few more.

I got these from researching the universities from various sources and only university from Iran there is are Tehran University many from Türkiye and SA.

Back
Top Bottom