What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

Your scientefic output is not greater. According to some sources, you just had slightly more documents than Turkey in 2011. If you look at the overall results you will see that Iran is still far behind of Turkey.

It is like saying Turkey has a better economy than Germany just because we had a faster growth rate in 2011.

No, we have surpassed Turkey last year. And even our national higher education system is better than yours. You guys have to shame to act worse than Iran, even in this current situation.

No, we have surpassed Turkey last year. And even our national higher education system is better than yours. You guys have to shame to act worse than Iran, even in this current situation.

I'm sure it is, my friend.

Just like your more advanced military systems, and 'everyday-accomplishments' in defence sector :)

I'm sure it is, my friend.

Just like your more advanced military systems, and 'everyday-accomplishments' in defence sector :)

If we had the same openness you guys had, we would have surpassed you guys even in every military field. Please dude, I as a Dutch-Iranian see everyday what you Turks capable of here in the west. Don't make me laugh.

If we had the same openness you guys had, we would have surpassed you guys even in every military field. Please dude, I as a Dutch-Iranian see everyday what you Turks capable of here in the west. Don't make me laugh.

Of course, you can relieve yourself with such thoughts. But apparently you didn't read the post i wrote for you for this subject. Let me quote it...

It is time for you to leave that inferiority complex behind for your own good. The reason why developed and developing countries has better weapons and technology is because, unlike Iran, they are not isolated and in a relationship with eachother, thus assisting each other with technology share, logistics, training, etc... So it is not something special to Turkey.

By handpicking Turkey from that list you are basically demonstrating your jealousy and trying to ease that complex with implying that Turkey is not producing any technology but West provides it to them, because the West loves us so fvcking much :disagree:

There are many countries that not under isolation but still couldn't manage to produce any significant military system while Turkey has many achievements in many area. And there is no guarantee that Iran will be successful when its isolotion lifted. But apparently, your poor personality and low self confidence needs stories like this so that you can cheer up.

I think this is racist.

That is just the baseless argument of his that he commonly use. He always need to believe that Iran is superior to Turkey and Turks, if one proves him wrong he is becoming angry and changing his attitude. Start Insulting, changing his avatar, sharing videos about Kurds and Kurdistan as if it bothers us...

I remember he had an argument with Iranians here, at the end of it, he end up with South Azerbaijan flag in his avatar :) Poor fella

That is just the baseless argument of his that he commonly use. He always need to believe that Iran is superior to Turkey and Turks, if one proves him wrong he is becoming angry and changing his attitude. Start Insulting, changing his avatar, sharing videos about Kurds and Kurdistan as if it bothers us...

I remember he had an argument with Iranians here, at the end of it, he end up with South Azerbaijan flag in his avatar :) Poor fella

You serious?? :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway on topic if Iran can survive the sanctions and avoid getting torn apart by NATO they can be, they are already well on their way but they will obviously have to compete against Turkey. I do not see why it cannot be a friendly competition though. :drag:

You serious?? :rofl: :rofl:

Yup, ask him...

Anyway on topic if Iran can survive the sanctions and avoid getting torn apart by NATO they can be, they are already well on their way but they will obviously have to compete against Turkey. I do not see why it cannot be a friendly competition though. :drag:

When Iran saves itselfs from its current regime, thus sanctions lifted, no wonder it will be a much more advanced nation than it currently is. And in my opinion, it will become an important ally, even a reliable friend, of Turkey. What bothers me is the constant comparisons of Turkey with Iran, which is common among Iranians. They think, if it wasn't sanctions, Iran would be the USA of middle east :disagree:

Yup, ask him...

When Iran saves itselfs from its current regime, thus sanctions lifted, no wonder it will be a much more advanced nation than it currently is. And in my opinion, it will become an important ally, even a reliable friend, of Turkey. What bothers me is the constant comparisons of Turkey with Iran, which is common among Iranians. They think, if it wasn't sanctions, Iran would be the USA of middle east :disagree:

I have seen many of the Turk/ Iranian wars on this forum, there are more trolls on your side who start it up.

Both have their strenths and weaknesses compared to the other. I don't think there is much point in emphasizing those.

Back
Top Bottom