What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

thank god we are Arabian north African nation and in my opinion it's impossible for iran there Turkey and Israel ( our enemy ) and KSA , the rest of the GCC

Then you can't :)

Mind you, Turkey also have a 2023 vision, a very sophisticated one...

well , I think being sure like that shows your trust and faith in your government which is great .

I myself think more than anything even foreign policy and a strong economy we need a perfect , useful and powerful educational system which can deliver the best experts of the world in every field to the society . I think Universities are the columns of the country and we 1st need to have such base in our country then aim further points .

Hopefully there are some good universities in Iran but they're not enough and if our government does really want to be number 1 it has to improve the quality of universities as soon as possible or the vision will be a dream .

well , I think being sure like that shows your trust and faith in your government which is great .

I myself think more than anything even foreign policy and a strong economy we need a perfect , useful and powerful educational system which can deliver the best experts of the world in every field to the society . I think Universities are the columns of the country and we 1st need to have such base in our country then aim further points .

Hopefully there are some good universities in Iran but they're not enough and if our government does really want to be number 1 it has to improve the quality of universities as soon as possible or the vision will be a dream .

To be honest, i do not trust my government at all. It is just about the potential of Turkey. Having a vision, a goal is worth praising. (Although MHP claims that the 2023 vision was belong to them before AKP steal it, but still...)

Iran too have some great potential and i agree with you on how education and universities are vital for countries progress, but without freedom of expression, universities won't be able to offer qualifed education. In my opinion that is the first problem Iran must take care of but unfortunately i don't see any effort...

To be honest, i do not trust my government at all. It is just about the potential of Turkey. Having a vision, a goal is worth praising. (Although MHP claims that the 2023 vision was belong to them before AKP steal it, but still...)

Iran too have some great potential and i agree with you on how education and universities are vital for countries progress, but without freedom of expression, universities won't be able to offer qualifed education. In my opinion that is the first problem Iran must take care of but unfortunately i don't see any effort...

Agree with you about freedom specially in universities which is a basic need . I never deny we have such lack in our country but it seems the system in Iran doesn't want to risk it's existence by limiting the universities or etc . Hopefully we've had lots of changes or improvements about that and most of the crazy limitations have been wiped out but its a long way to be ideal .

Iran basically has 2 important Islamic factions 1. Conservatives 2. Reformers which compete in election .

As the 1st one has failed in the last 8 years it seems the 2nd one take power next time which is kinda cool cos this faction has better foreign policy and can be trusted for changes and improvements . I think the result of the vision is in their hands .

Iran I already number one in the M.E. look at this way... with all the sanctions on Iran... Iran still manages to survive... Iran has a strong military that is capable of defending its borders and most of all the military is home made... Iran is great because of its people. and Iran will never give up and never surrender to slavery or to become a puppet..

GOD BLESS IRAN. LONG LIVE IRAN.

Iran will indeed be the top Middle eastern country in 15 yrs from now. The country is ambitious. Even if it fullfills 50% of the ambitions it has it will still be ahead of the league of other middle eastern nations. Iranian scientists are returning back to mother land. I can say that because I study in University of Waterloo where 16% of graduate students come from Iran and almost 60% would go back to help motherland.

India looks forward on Iran. Old bros will come together with other asia powers to give some tight slaps on western face. :tup:

I have been to Iran twice and a big chunk of my family lives in Iran for the last 60 yrs. I always pray for Iran.

i wasn't around for months , but see NO difference in the threads , so good bye again ....

Iran will run the world by 2030 :lol:

I think comparing Iran with the whole Arabian world ( except our friends ) is injustice to Iranians . What do you Arabs have ? Let me make it clearer , what do you Saudi Arabians have ? I doubt if you produce candy and Chewing gum in your country . I don't know if I'm right or not but I've heard the oil exports in Saudi Arabia is 4 times bigger than Iran while you have 1/4th of our population but still the life quality of your citizens is lower than the Iranians living in the furthest towns .

Iran will run the world by 2030 :lol:

"The USA will be "first among equals" by 2030, in a world where China is the top economy, according to an American intelligence report. Europe, Japan and Russia are expected to remain in slow economic decline through 2030, while a number of middle-tier countries could rise, such as Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, South Africa and Turkey, it said."

US will be 'first among equals' in 2030 - Telegraph

I dont think the report mentions saudi anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom