What's new

'Can I ever return home?'

Oh!

Poor you.

Well you see in that case Hinduism offers me great freedom, you know.

I can place an idol anywhere (right in the middle of the road or next to your balcony) and start my bhajan-kirtan.

Anywhere I keep the idol, becomes a temple.

...and I will keep it right next to your balcony.

Islam gives discipline of becoming humans

Man you need to study Islam Azan is given from a Masjid so people can know time of Jamat has come and so they should go to Masjid

How did they do it during the prophet's time?

If you want to use modern tech, use alarms!

Why disturb people who don't want to be woken up because YOU can't remember the prayer time???

Those who don't have a problem, sleep! Those who do have a problem are the ones whose rights are affected. If it is a reminder for prayer, then those in need of such reminding should use an alarm clock not rely on something which bothers people who do not want to be called for prayer or anything else.

The call to prayer or azan usually lasts not more than two to three minutes. If that two to three minute thing is "disturbance" then we have lot more disturbances around us 24/7 and we never complain about them. You should better go and live in some place outside the city or some jungle where their is nothing to disturb you. There would be many rituals of other religions who might be disturbance for many people but one should have to respect them considering the fact people have emotions attached with it. A hindu procession in day might be as disturbing for many as two to three minutes azan at around 5 am to you. Like it or not. You have to accept it. The best thing one can do is to lower the voice of the loud speaker but you can't demand or force someone not to give Azaan of loudspeaker.

Let me tell you what about it...

I will come to your home.

I will place an idol of Lord Krishna (the God I believe in) right outside your balcony.

Mount a loud speaker next to the idol.

...and then I will start playing Bhajans at 2 am sharp on that loudspeaker.

I will call every devout Hindu to come and pray in front of the idol.

...and mind you I will make sure hat I get me the loudest loudspeakers money can buy.

...and then I will play it from 2 am to 6 am.

...and then when you come to your balcony and shout at me for ruining your sleep...

I will ask you...

What about the rights of those dozens or even hundreds of other people in your neighbourhood or locality or city or even country who don't have problen with this 'disturbance'??

eh??

Well first of all no Azaan lasts from 2 am to 6 am. I wonder where you get that from. And yes if that prayer also lasts only for two to three minutes and it is permissible in your religion then I would have to respect it.

Why disturb people who don't want to be woken up because YOU can't remember the prayer time???

HAZRAT BILAL RA used to stand on Minaret and give Azan so every one can listen to it he had a really loud sound

HAZRAT BILAL RA used to stand on Minaret and give Azan so every one can listen to it he had a really loud sound

The call to prayer or azan usually lasts not more than two to three minutes. If that two to three minute thing is "disturbance" then we have lot more disturbances around us 24/7 and we never complain about them. You should better go and live in some place outside the city or some jungle where their is nothing to disturb you. There would be many rituals of other religions who might be disturbance for many people but one should have to respect them considering the fact people have emotions attached with it. A hindu procession in day might be as disturbing for many as two to three minutes azan at around 5 am to you. Like it or not. You have to accept it. The best thing one can do is to lower the voice of the loud speaker but you can't demand or force someone not to give Azaan of loudspeaker.

Buddy Hindus should not have the right to disturb anyone too, I've made police complaints and gotten Sai Baba pandal's loudspeakers shut! Never did anything against the mosque as did not wish to see more riots than I already did.

Its not a matter of 2-3 minutes. One is in deep sleep at 5 and its a huge incovenience to wake up DAILY (yes its so loud we never got used to it)! And what about babies? Ask a mom when the baby wakes up from deep sleep due to noise at 5 AM, what she feels.

And yes, laws CAN force people not to use loudspeakers at ungodly hours, even in Pakistan as there's nothing in Islam that says use loudspeakers. Problem is religion has been taken over by mob mentality where there's no room for reason or reasonableness.

So why don't you follow his noble example? Why use loudspeakers?

The call to prayer or azan usually lasts not more than two to three minutes. If that two to three minute thing is "disturbance" then we have lot more disturbances around us 24/7 and we never complain about them. You should better go and live in some place outside the city or some jungle where their is nothing to disturb you.

I didn't know you sleep 24x7.

There would be many rituals of other religions who might be disturbance for many people but one should have to respect them considering the fact people have emotions attached with it. A hindu procession in day might be as disturbing for many as two to three minutes azan at around 5 am to you. Like it or not. You have to accept it. The best thing one can do is to lower the voice of the loud speaker but you can't demand or force someone not to give Azaan of loudspeaker.

Let us have a time table ok?

5 am - 6 am ----respect Islamic rituals

6am- 1 pm-----respect hindu rituals

1pm to 2pm----respect hindu rituals

2pm to 5pm----respect sikh rituals

5pm to 8pm----respect christian rituals

8pm to 5am---respect hindu rituals (you know, hinduism gives me permission to hold a jaagran (all night prayer) anywhere I want)

...and boy you have no idea what a Jaagran is like. There is more noise than in a discotheque.

point is...

abe soyega kab?

:lol::lol::lol:

They can tune into radios if they want to listen to prayers in their homes.

Again it is not just about listening to the prayer or awaking people up in the night. It is a part of Islamic tradition that a call is given before the prayer(Namaz). We can have debate whether one should give Azaan on loud speaker or not but Azaan is mandatory with Namaz. Listening on radio is not the case here since Azaan not given just so people can listen it.

It's 5 A.m in the morning. Time when most people are sleeping. By law, you cannot run heavy machinery or burst fire crackers or use loud speakers at that time (in India, in a residential area). You cannot compare it with other sounds that one hears during the rest of the day. In any case, using a loud speaker is an intentional act & does come under the law for restrictions to be imposed. Those 2-3 minutes, as you put it can cause a loss of 2-3 hours of well earned sleep.

. We can have debate whether one should give Azaan on loud speaker or not

That is what we are debating.

Never did anything against the mosque as did not wish to see more riots than I already did.

See you explain it your self. Their are people emotions attached with it. As I said you have to live with it whether you like it or not. Yeah their isn't anything in Islam which says that Azaan should be given on loudspeaker but their isn't anything in Islam which says Azaan can't be given on loud speakers. As said above Hazrat Bilal(RZ) used to give Azaan loud and hard. If their would have been loud speakers in those day who knows He might used it to give Azaan.

I didn't know you sleep 24x7.

Let us have a time table ok?

5 am - 6 am ----respect Islamic rituals

6am- 1 pm-----respect hindu rituals

1pm to 2pm----respect hindu rituals

2pm to 5pm----respect sikh rituals

5pm to 8pm----respect christian rituals

8pm to 5am---respect hindu rituals (you know, hinduism gives me permission to hold a jaagran (all night prayer) anywhere I want)

...and boy you have no idea what a Jaagran is like. There is more noise than in a discotheque.

point is...

abe soyega kab?

:lol::lol::lol:

Well you are coming with something which is very much imaginary. Come with something more practical.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom