What's new

'Can I ever return home?'

SuperK

What about it is fake to you -- what about it offends you or what about it suggests that you do not need to think about the idea of violence in pakistan and it's origins - help me see your perspective

When did I say it is a problem for YOU? That the OP said. The debate was generic as the debate with loudspeakers started with a Bangladeshi's comment, so it seemed to be a generic one about loudspeakers and their nuisance value.

I did not realise a Bangladeshi could comment on matters 'that side' of the border as long as the comments followed the mob line!

When the comments have no base.. then whats the point??
Loadspeakers for us are a NON issue...
they really arent... can you get 5 Pakistanis living in Pakistan to comment on how bad loudspeakers are??
If you wish to critique loudspeakers.. please go ahead..
but to all those toeing the line that "loudspeakers must be bad in Pakistan as well"..
How the heck do you know?

As far as the lady and her perceptions are concerned.. all fine and dandy.. but to take publicized incidents as daily routine..or highlight them for the sake of gaining sympathy. Its ridiculous..
The Truth is that crime is high in Karachi.. people fear for their precious belongings.. every minute.
But if your piece of adopted real estate had put a blind eye to what is even good here.
Then please.. stay 5000 km away from Karachi and not worry about returning back.
I too can comment about never returning to England.. after all I was there 3 years ago.. and now London is burning!
THE HORROR!.. Ill never go back.

I think Load-speakers are good, for calling people for prayers...
Here in Uk i sometimes do miss prayer call , its the best sound coming in your ears and i miss it,

i used to live in Saudi Arab can load-speakers are norm there too ...

Because she is a whiner and a definite loser.
Perhaps she should return to Pakistan with a gun and start shooting offending Islamo-gangsters? Would that stop you from accusing her of "whining?"

Indeed, is there any option available for ordinary Pakistanis who want to retain their life and property other than resistance or submission?

But if your piece of adopted real estate had put a blind eye to what is even good here. Then please.. stay 5000 km away from Karachi and not worry about returning back.
What does that white stripe on the flag mean, exactly?

Apparently she can't come back ,London suits her fine, if she has this much of a problem why doesn't she grab gun and shoot the radicals ?

Apparently she can't come back ,London suits her fine, if she has this much of a problem why doesn't she grab gun and shoot the radicals ?

it is lot easier for people to leave their country and then talk sh!t about it in comfort of their feeders- the more you talk the more your welcomed-

it is lot easier for people to leave their country and then talk sh!t about it in comfort of their feeders- the more you talk the more your welcomed-
So that's why you don't say bad things about Pakistan at home, or the KSA when you're visiting?

Some wise person once said that manners are 90% of morals. If you are unwilling to offend your host at the sight of injustice, preferring the comfort of soft couches and the taste of good food, how can you complain when, in turn, you are the victim of injustice?

"Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

I hate Idiots who talk crap about their native countries while living in the USA or Europe if she has a problem with it why doesn't she do something about it other then whining ?

the debate has ranged here far away from the issue of the state of Pakistan today . it concentrates on loudspeakers , when it should on the opinions of the writer. while offensive to some people, i fail to see what is it that she said, was so wrong.

Back
Top Bottom