What's new

'Can I ever return home?'

what pisses me off is that you Indians go dig up this kinda BS but to what purpose ? whats your interest in presenting all of this to us ?

Even Pakistanis do the same. You know what they say 'Yahan pe koi duch ka dhula hua nahi hain.'

I mean you guys also have opened threads like 'Delhi's gutter cleaners getting paid less when compared to the work they do' and stuff like that so it would be biased to blame any one side. :)

Since we were staying the night, I sent a polite request to the mosque's imam. Would he, just this once, just for the dawn prayer, in line with age-old tradition, call the faithful to prayer in his own voice, instead of using the loudspeaker? He obliged. Two days later someone sent an anonymous note to the house. Before you make any such demands again, it read, remember what happened to Salman Taseer.

She lost her creditability with this statement. Azan only last few minute and I don't think her study was so important that she could not stop for few minute. She could have used that time to stress if not pray. It's a make believe story to get some case. Absolutely a looser, if you ask me.

I suggest her to stay back if she can not take a break during Azan.

She lost her creditability with this statement. Azan only last few minute and I don't think her study was so important that she could not stop for few minute. She could have used that time to stress if not pray. It's a make believe story to get some case. Absolutely a looser, if you ask me.

I suggest her to stay back if she can not take a break during Azan.

She damn ask for freedom of religion but she is not ready to give others same freedom .lolz she can not tolerate voice of prayer for few minutes and dreaming for go back pakistan .

Even Pakistanis do the same. You know what they say 'Yahan pe koi duch ka dhula hua nahi hain.'

I mean you guys also have opened threads like 'Delhi's gutter cleaners getting paid less when compared to the work they do' and stuff like that so it would be biased to blame any one side. :)

main bhi nhi lolz yaar kuch to rahim kero :taz:

When I was a child, mullahs were figures of fun. Notorious for their greed, they were the butt of jokes. Now they are powerful figures running vast madrasas that churn out hate-filled, brainwashed terrorists. Backed by the army, and with massive street power, these new mullahs hold the government to ransom.

This is spot on - however , mullahs are still the butt of jokes, still known for their greed and sexual perversion - but with army backing and control of Jihadi factories for the army, they are now also objects of fear.

Nothing stays the same forever, Mullah has little legitimacy and like the army, is an object of fear -- this is dangerous for the army, lest the people come to the decision that setting the Mullah right must mean setting the army right.

The European experience is that once the liberals have fled or been silenced nothing holds back the violent nationalist or religious bigots. War soon follows. Why should Pakistan be different? Or is war something you eagerly desire?

all is know is USA is behind every single war in the world since you occupied the native american land in late 1700's....get out of it...it belongs to red-indians and mexicans..

you americans and europeans killed 60 million of one another during ww1 and ww2 carpet bombing germany and killing civilians....who will account for those war crimes?

Moni-Mohsin-with-her-moth-007.jpg

Picture dates back to 60s..
Pity her, she would be living without a single penny for months, hence made this all up..

sexual perversionQUOTE]

:lol: bill clinton was a mullah?what about christian priests in vatican and ireland?i think they are also not mullahs....mullah still can marry...one or two isolated cases could be there but still the level of frustration in a mullah would be much lesser than the pope or priests or nuns....they are forbidden by their religion not marry...and they dont show one verse from bible where it says pope is not supposed to marry.........
secular fanatics everywhere are great especially in USA....they make brothels and employ sluts and yet call them gentlemenclubs....you got chains and franchises or gentlemen clubs in USA and europe...thats perversion....hugh hefner is neither a mullah as far as i can recall...maybe muse sir you have some evidence to prove otherwise......jews own the entire **** industry of USA including hollywood...none of them is a mullah.....incest is a household name in USA and europe...lets talk about it....none of them is a mullah

Apparently 1,000,000 Americans are victims of father-daughter incest, and 16,000 new cases occur annually
The National Center for Victims of Crime - Library/Document Viewer
http://jezebel.com/5047786/central-europe-is-becoming-the-terrifying-incest-capital-of-the-world

mullah could be a joke for many secular fanatics ..since they are only check on kanjur activities in Pakistan...but not for 99.5 percent non secular fanatic majority,
the mullah who taught me how to read and recite Quran is the most honorable man i have ever come across ....15 years ago when he used to came to my place he had bicycle.....15 years on i still see him on road going to teach other kids in their homes and he is still on a bicycle...whether it be monsoon rains or scortching heat of summers....i havent seen the guy holding an umbrella...so i dont know what you got against mullahs..

Islamististas son Maricones

What do you find objectionable about the lead article ? The author of the lead article is concerned about the religiously inspired violence that afflicts Pakistan, Ethnic conflicts, political conflicts, all use violence to express themselves, much as your internet identity express violence - perhaps something else your mullah taught you in his tender caress?

Good part is that she has already quit Pakistan. We now have one less whiner to care about.

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom