What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if someones religion promotes prostitution?? what will you do?? That is their stupid logic, just like you have your stupid logic of wrapping up women so that even a fly does not rape them somehow. All you will be allowed to do is to reason with each other. If either one of you understands the others point then so be it.

in an islamic territory A non muslim has his rights but if he is damaging society then it is not allowed.

thats for the mens and what about women???

What difference does that make for you guys? Look at you guys, a few posts ago you were citing verses of this and that Ayat, now you reveal you focus - have shame and please learn to organize your thoughts in a clear manner. --- When ever i talk to you guys, I feel a profound sadness, it is not that you guys are stupid, you are sadly, willfully, ignorant - and that's inexcusable.

JDo you even know why you are in the territory you are in? It's because you are not persuasive -- Isn't that sad? You mean well, you have the best of intentions, but look at how you betray your own ideas, from quoting ayats to prostitution to trying to be smart about men and women - Auqaat

The liberals on the rampage again...

Yes we have missed you and your contributions.. I went on a rampage ever since I was asked to not bring scientific journals and data to a place of worship. I am going to make a list of mosques in my area and then hopefully the entire city. I will also post the Journals and data I will be taking with me. Its time.. Ignoring the problems has made you guys even dumber.

I'm just very uneasy about being fashion police - I despise the idea behind the burqa - there is absolutely no Quranic justification for it, but there is the need to control women and it does not matter what justification is used, those who want to be persuaded by such justifications will be -- I am sure that the Burqa is going to go the way of the dodo - it's not sustainable.

Now having said this, we cannot deny those who are persuaded either fashion sense or obligation, to dress the way they want.

But really the problem is a much larger problem - and it's in that suicide bombers "Ya Allah Khair" - again, not Yaweh khair, not jesus khair not liberal fascist khair -but "Ya Allah Khair" -- So long as we remain in denial that there is just something very very wrong about this idea of "will be implemented" and "be taken out" -- we will be stuck in such issues.

Notice something - not one of these Muzlooms on steroids, these more holy and righteous than me certainly, not one of them condemned the use of a woman as suicide bomber - And not one asked what kind of people would make a woman into a bomber or what kind of people would use Islam as justification for murder -- but wait "will be taken out" - these ideas, not oneof these so called Muzlooms citing chapter and verse and sayings of "A" sahabi, condemned any of this - But the West is evil and bad and those hindus are horrible, yea, brother, can I get a Amen?

nailed it!!
we will have to change the thinking at grass root level!! but how?? As you said all the Muzlooms only argued about what suited them best! no one thought why a woman blew herself up!!!! They don't care if lives are lost as long as their version of Islam is in practice.

What difference does that make for you guys? Look at you guys, a few posts ago you were citing verses of this and that Ayat, now you reveal you focus - have shame and please learn to organize your thoughts in a clear manner. --- When ever i talk to you guys, I feel a profound sadness, it is not that you guys are stupid, you are sadly, willfully, ignorant - and that's inexcusable.

JDo you even know why you are in the territory you are in? It's because you are not persuasive -- Isn't that sad? You mean well, you have the best of intentions, but look at how you betray your own ideas, from quoting ayats to prostitution to trying to be smart about men and women - Auqaat

because Quranic Ayats are for the believers not for non-believers.
dont twist the words it dont mean any thing. you guys are ignorant youself.
mind your Auqaat. you all should be out some day like mush.

dont twist the words it dont mean any thing. you guys are ignorant youself.
mind your Auqaat. you all should be out some day like mush.

I am the believer and you are the non believer kuffar.. You are twisting the words in the quran and you will someday be kicked out by your own grandchildren out of your own houses let alone countries.

When I say willfully ignorant I mean things like this :

You so completely wrong - Quran is and religion is, for the non-believer ---- See, we don't start out as believers, we start out as non-believers and by force of our conscience and our faith, become believers.

Please don't say anymore ignorant things ---- THINK before you post, organize your thoughts clearly and THINK about what you are saying.

I am the believer and you are the non believer kuffar.. You are twisting the words in the quran and you will someday be kicked out by your own grandchildren out of your own houses let alone countries.

who does not respect Quran is the non-believer. and dont care i will be kicked by my grandchilds. you fools will not survive 3,4 years from now.
I just Quoted Quran where did i twisted (nauzubillah). care to point out of stop bul***ng

When I say willfully ignorant I mean things like this :

You so completely wrong - Quran is and religion is, for the non-believer ---- See, we don't start out as believers, we start out as non-believers and by force of our conscience and our faith, become believers.

Please don't say anymore ignorant things ---- THINK before you post, organize your thoughts clearly and THINK about what you are saying.

sorry i was wrong there is a bit deference in non-believer and a munafiq. thnx for correcting.
my thoughts are well organized... think about yourself first before pointing to others.

thnx for correcting.
my thoughts are well organized... think about yourself first before pointing to others

You're welcome

who does not respect Quran is the non-believer. and dont care i will be kicked by my grandchilds. you fools will not survive 3,4 years from now.
I just Quoted Quran where did i twisted (nauzubillah). care to point out of stop bul***ng

Why should I read your quotes of the quran when you dont bother to read other peoples quotes of the same quran?? You are a blasphemer in my eyes because you see noone elses point of view but your own. The issue here is that you find what you read and understand in the quran to be whats right. I do not mind what you do with your family and other like minded people. I dare you to interrupt my beliefs and my true religion.

I will post this remark 3-4 years from today and laugh at your face.

insha-ALLAH.
and where did any one quoted Qura'an and i did not agreed??? show me the post where i disagree???? none because a muslim cant say word when quraan or hadith is quoted. but people like you who twist all thing to suit them.
Quraan is very clear until you are blind. and your brain is not working.

and please dont bring here your brain fart. what i have said i shall stand. and what i havn't said dont put it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom