What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That model has a figure - our islamicans will certainly not buy into this - especially since it will be in conflict with their reading of the verses - once gain, we are where we began - what is Islam and what does it mean to be a Muslim?

Just so we can refresh our readers - the thread is not about banning Burqa, the thread is about the burqa as a security challenge - now regardless of which side of the burga divide you are on, you cannot avoid that the fact that the use of the burqa by islamist terrorists is a security problem -- Pakistan is a traditional conservative, even prudish, society - we like to think that we are being respectful to women but we also have to keep in mind that the majority of women do not wear the burqa and the majority will resent that their rights are held hostage to a prudish fashion sense.

So what do we do?? How do we respect peoples fashion choices and protect the general public?

Muse i know model has figure but i am sure there can be ways to make is less vulgar. I was trying to make a point that if banning burqa will save human lives and i am certain it will, we should do it and we can do that without wearing bikinis or skirts.

Just ban the burqa. Are we arbi tribals or taliban?

There can be other methods to stop the evils hidden in Burqa :hitwall::hitwall:, but what is its Percentage ????
less than 5% out of 100% Burqa wearing women can be a threat, It is not JUST to blame them all , blame the Burqa , You should instead Blame its false use.:angry:

What about the clear teachings of Islam in Quran for Parda and Burqa ??? , are u challenging them ??:argh:

Muse i know model has figure but i am sure there can be ways to make is less vulgar. I was trying to make a point that if banning burqa will save human lives and i am certain it will, we should do it and we can do that without wearing bikinis or skirts.

Burqa VS bikinis or Skirts , Discussion :undecided:
It seems just foolish

as i said in earlier post this thing of forcing Islam did not exist in the time of Prophet(P.B.U.H). so if some one force something on others is not right.
it also apply to liberal fascist as well . as they want burqa or hijab ban.

I am supposedly a liberal fascist in your eyes. and I definitely do NOT want a burqa ban at all. I want the woman to make her choice as she sees fit. I guarantee you that within 60-70 years things will normalize. That is what the so called conservative extremists are scared off. I am not scared of the future, I want women to work just as hard as us, for the "real" muslims to prosper.

There are way more than 72 fiqahs in islam at this moment. One seems to think cruelty to women is justified to promote islam. One thinks it is okay to take interest . .one thinks it is okay to consume alcohol. . lot of others think it is okay to kill others in the name of islam. Mix and match those you will find everyone follows there own form of religion. That is what a "fiqah" means. The only thing that will end is your life hopefully when you get too old. If you want to quiz me on Islam and its principles you can, that would be great.. Why would your understanding of the Quran be any different than mine? Are you not Sunni??

Dude !! You are right that there is much Divide and Rule in Islam nowadays , Some say this and other say that , But we are still lucky to have something in hand ,and This is Quran and Hadis (Bukhari Shareef ) , and what written clear in there is the ultimate Final , nothing should be discussed against it , Well as this is a Defence Forum ,and has its own Rules and Environment , It seems really Foolish to discuss such Articles in here!!!

I'm just very uneasy about being fashion police - I despise the idea behind the burqa - there is absolutely no Quranic justification for it, but there is the need to control women and it does not matter what justification is used, those who want to be persuaded by such justifications will be -- I am sure that the Burqa is going to go the way of the dodo - it's not sustainable.

Now having said this, we cannot deny those who are persuaded either fashion sense or obligation, to dress the way they want.

But really the problem is a much larger problem - and it's in that suicide bombers "Ya Allah Khair" - again, not Yaweh khair, not jesus khair not liberal fascist khair -but "Ya Allah Khair" -- So long as we remain in denial that there is just something very very wrong about this idea of "will be implemented" and "be taken out" -- we will be stuck in such issues.

Notice something - not one of these Muzlooms on steroids, these more holy and righteous than me certainly, not one of them condemned the use of a woman as suicide bomber - And not one asked what kind of people would make a woman into a bomber or what kind of people would use Islam as justification for murder -- but wait "will be taken out" - these ideas, not oneof these so called Muzlooms citing chapter and verse and sayings of "A" sahabi, condemned any of this - But the West is evil and bad and those hindus are horrible, yea, brother, can I get a Amen?

Dude !! You are right that there is much Divide and Rule in Islam nowadays , Some say this and other say that , But we are still lucky to have something in hand ,and This is Quran and Hadis (Bukhari Shareef ) , and what written clear in there is the ultimate Final , nothing should be discussed against it , Well as this is a Defence Forum ,and has its own Rules and Environment , It seems really Foolish to discuss such Articles in here!!!

The only reason there is divide and rule is because everyone wants to be right. No one wants to even discuss the possibility that things can change. This has been happening ever since that Sunni Shia thing 1400 years ago and it has just kept getting worse. Even today I have to explain the rights of human beings to my fellow muslim who thinks it is a liberal or american concept. No religion is over God's creation. Only illiteracy can prove me wrong.

Your religion like other religions will fade away with imposing to do what you think is right. You cannot press your rules and laws on to people who do not want them. To you they will be a showpiece, to them they are actually providing a service and getting paid for being a "concierge". You can call it showpiece and scratch your head as to why you see a woman out in the open. You have the right to goat herd and bring meat for the women to cook in your house and force them to do what you want for now, you cannot and will not go do that in someone elses house.
according to your reasoning then prostitution is jaiz(dont get the appropriate word)
because for me its prostitution is haram . but for some people its ok the women is using part of her body to earn money.????
what a great logic....
we should have proper Chak**s so that the women who want to live according to there life style and the men who want to leave according to there life style should go there... great sir

God i hate burka..the sonner its banned the better

There is too much hate in here , I request the MODs to disable this thread , at least think of those female members who may be using Burka , who we are to point them ,to make them feel uneasy:what:

according to your reasoning then prostitution is jaiz

Auqaat -- just stay below the navel and above the knee - you'll be in Islamican territory.

I am supposedly a liberal fascist in your eyes. and I definitely do NOT want a burqa ban at all. I want the woman to make her choice as she sees fit. I guarantee you that within 60-70 years things will normalize. That is what the so called conservative extremists are scared off. I am not scared of the future, I want women to work just as hard as us, for the "real" muslims to prosper.
I am not pointing at some one. particular
if a women wants to be corrupt or a man there is no force who can stop him.
and for those who say your way of islam my way of islam. 1st we have Quran and Hadith. but if we have different point of views then I just have to tell you my understandings what I understood, you must convey your understanding then leave what a person chose.

according to your reasoning then prostitution is jaiz(dont get the appropriate word)
because for me its prostitution is haram . but for some people its ok the women is using part of her body to earn money.????
what a great logic....
we should have proper Chak**s so that the women who want to live according to there life style and the men who want to leave according to there life style should go there... great sir

And if someones religion promotes prostitution?? what will you do?? That is their stupid logic, just like you have your stupid logic of wrapping up women so that even a fly does not rape them somehow. All you will be allowed to do is to reason with each other. If either one of you understands the others point then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom