What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very right. the issue in your country is that your leaders make it a communal issue irrespective of what the issue at hands is. Thats where the grudges start and unfortunatly your so-called educated lot can not help seeing Pakistan's hand in your internal issues even

who said pakistan is responsible for the statement of Imam. as u said the leaders should not make a communal issue out of it. so he should be kicked hard doesnt matter if he is muslim or if he was hindu.

whoa... satyagraha means truth and ahimsa is non-violence. While I agree with you that muslims feel irked when they are told to follow these paths... please tell me what is non secular about this ? there is no religion in what gandhi said. and ML was not formed because of this. please read the real history not the Ziaulhaq version.

Say Sachai and Aman.

If after being prompted you won't stop using these words then you really are up to no good.

Very right. the issue in your country is that your leaders make it a communal issue irrespective of what the issue at hands is. Thats where the grudges start and unfortunatly your so-called educated lot can not help seeing Pakistan's hand in your internal issues even

Nothing is communal in this.

If you want to see it through Communal eye, then I can't help......

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

NEW DELHI: Syed Ahmed Bukhari, Shahi Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid, has called upon Muslims to stay away from the Anna movement saying his war cry - Vande Mataram and Bharat Mata Ki Jai - are against Islam.

"Islam does not condone the worship of the nation or land. It does not even condone worship of the mother who nurtures a child in her womb. How can Muslims then join his stir with a war cry that is against the basic tenets of Islam. I have advised them to stay away," Bukhari told TOI.

Bukhari, who is not perceived to be close to the Congress, may have inadvertently voiced the very concerns that Congress leaders have been expressing off the record about how Anna's stir has isolated Muslims though none of them had ventured to make a public statement on this. The call has also reignited the centuries old debate of Vande Mataram being anti-Muslim.

Even though Team Anna includes lawyers like Prashant and Shanti Bhushan who have taken up cudgels against Narendra Modi for his alleged role in the Gujarat riots, the Shahi Imam, one of the tallest Muslim religious leader, is critical of the movement because he feels that communalism and not corruption is the bane of the country. "If Anna had included communalism in his agenda, I would have been more convinced of his intentions," he said.

While questioning where Anna is getting funds to organize such a massive rally, Bukhari has accused Anna of indulging in politics at the behest of the RSS and the BJP.

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away - The Times of India

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Someone should tell this chap that silence is a virtue.

Sure sure ...
and now the Citizens of Indian republics are hurt,
however they feel no problem quoting the same idiot Imams and their deeds against the formation of Pakistan.

Imams from India & Pakistan, deserve a smacking any day any time ( at least some 99.99% of them).

VANDE= ADORE/WORSHIP/REGARD,
MATRAM= MOTHER.

SUJLAAM = SHE GIVES PURE SWEET WATER,

SUFALAAM = SHE GIVES GREEN TREES OF FRUITS, ETC.

MALYAJ = MALAYA IS A MOUNTAIN IN SOUTH INDIA WHERE SANDAL TREES ARE FOUND. AND 'JA' IS THE TREE OF SANDAL. SO THE MEANING OF MALYAJ IS THE MOUNTAIN WHERE SANDAL TREES ARE FOUND.

SHEETLAM = SHE GIVES COOLNESS I.E, COOL AIR OF GREEN TREES/GREENERY ETC.

SHASYA = MONEY, FOOD, ASSETS ETC. CORN, VEGETABLES, GOLD, SILVER, OIL, IRON ETC. ETC., ARE ON THIS EARTH.

By agriculture even we get crops etc. These all are required to live upon which is given by our motherland to whom I pay salutations and adore it.

SHYAMLAAM = BLACK, DARK BLUE AND BLUE BLACK COLOURS. ANOTHER MEANING OF SHYAMLAAM IS BANAYAN TREE WHICH IS USEFUL IN SEVERAL MEDICINES AND OXYGEN ETC.

So the motherland provides us with such a great tree and land along with above quoted colours is also of several colours.

SHUBHRA = SHINING, BRIGHT. JYOTIS- LIGHT, ENLIGHTENMENT. WE SEE SEVERAL SHINING LIGHTS OF SUN, MOON AND STARS ETC ON OUR MOTHERLAND. AND SO MANY STONES WITH DIFFERENT SHINING LIGHTS ETC.

PULKIT = REJOICED.

YAMINEEM = HAPPY NIGHT.

FULL = MERRY, EXPANDED.

KUSUMIT = DULY DECORATED BY FLOWERS.

DRUM = TREE OR A SHINNING TREE WITH YELLOW FLOWERS USED FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES.

DUL = BUNCH.

SHOBHINEEM = SPENDED, SHINNING, MAGNIFICIENT.

We enjoy rejoiced night on our motherland. The motherland is full and decorated by flowers and bunch of shinning trees with yellow flowers used for medicinal purposes and look nice. Land is full kusumit i.e., duly decorated by merry flowers and when we see such greenery on our motherland, our heart is rejoiced, we enjoy with happy nights. Our heart is delighted, expanded with decorated merry flowers and bunch of several shinning trees on the earth.
---- where is the problem in this Song?

And what about the words durga and dharma mentioned in it.

yeah and till then let these politicians to continue with their 2g scams, commonwealth scams etc. I pay taxes to India not to fill pockets of these phucking politicians.
\
Like it or Not thats how democracy and the elected govt is to complete its tenure unless the other elected parties demand mid-term elections or early elections through ballet in Parliament.

oh the imam is on payroll of congress which is a government not much better than the enemy of the state....

:))))))))) oh so now Indian Congress Party has become Pakistani and an enemy of India.

surely political affiliations are amusing enough to turn your own strongest pary as tool of ISI

Say Sachai and Aman.

If after being prompted you won't stop using these words then you really are up to no good.

do aur do char and 2+2 is 4. what you are saying is that both are different.

VANDE= ADORE/WORSHIP/REGARD,
MATRAM= MOTHER.

SUJLAAM = SHE GIVES PURE SWEET WATER,

SUFALAAM = SHE GIVES GREEN TREES OF FRUITS, ETC.

MALYAJ = MALAYA IS A MOUNTAIN IN SOUTH INDIA WHERE SANDAL TREES ARE FOUND. AND 'JA' IS THE TREE OF SANDAL. SO THE MEANING OF MALYAJ IS THE MOUNTAIN WHERE SANDAL TREES ARE FOUND.

SHEETLAM = SHE GIVES COOLNESS I.E, COOL AIR OF GREEN TREES/GREENERY ETC.

SHASYA = MONEY, FOOD, ASSETS ETC. CORN, VEGETABLES, GOLD, SILVER, OIL, IRON ETC. ETC., ARE ON THIS EARTH.

By agriculture even we get crops etc. These all are required to live upon which is given by our motherland to whom I pay salutations and adore it.

SHYAMLAAM = BLACK, DARK BLUE AND BLUE BLACK COLOURS. ANOTHER MEANING OF SHYAMLAAM IS BANAYAN TREE WHICH IS USEFUL IN SEVERAL MEDICINES AND OXYGEN ETC.

So the motherland provides us with such a great tree and land along with above quoted colours is also of several colours.

SHUBHRA = SHINING, BRIGHT. JYOTIS- LIGHT, ENLIGHTENMENT. WE SEE SEVERAL SHINING LIGHTS OF SUN, MOON AND STARS ETC ON OUR MOTHERLAND. AND SO MANY STONES WITH DIFFERENT SHINING LIGHTS ETC.

PULKIT = REJOICED.

YAMINEEM = HAPPY NIGHT.

FULL = MERRY, EXPANDED.

KUSUMIT = DULY DECORATED BY FLOWERS.

DRUM = TREE OR A SHINNING TREE WITH YELLOW FLOWERS USED FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES.

DUL = BUNCH.

SHOBHINEEM = SPENDED, SHINNING, MAGNIFICIENT.

We enjoy rejoiced night on our motherland. The motherland is full and decorated by flowers and bunch of shinning trees with yellow flowers used for medicinal purposes and look nice. Land is full kusumit i.e., duly decorated by merry flowers and when we see such greenery on our motherland, our heart is rejoiced, we enjoy with happy nights. Our heart is delighted, expanded with decorated merry flowers and bunch of several shinning trees on the earth.
---- where is the problem in this Song?

Durga's mention is the problem.

all Religions in this world is made by some centuries old people and we have billions of people follow them coz they dont know any thing other....There are illogical practices in every religion on the face of this earth.....

The damn religions have killed more people on earth than any other event......

People need to have logic in things they do....DON'T cry religion religions and hate others and kill them in name of religion...

Religion doesn't give u anything its ur brain and ur hardwork gives u food to eat...

Because of air u breathe,,beacsue of land u grow food n eat...because of water u grow food and drink to fulfill ur thrist.....

People created god....Those were weak minds ..they wanted some one to help them so they imagined them selves.....IF one has strong mind and trust on himself he doesnt have to beg any god....

If people on this world slowly become atheists this world will be peaceful......and lastly PEOPLE CREATED GOD NOT REVERSE

We are bave enough to reinstate our judiciary that too against a strong person like Musharraf whom people saw as having backing of strongest institution in Pakistan.

We had proven what we stood for and its enough to show we have far stronger will than your so far. Lets see where your movement ends.

Mark my words yours will end at passing few papers and nothing practical. see the difference

Well the lokpal bill or whatever it is called has the potential to bring our ranking up to Top 30.

Nothing is communal in this.

If you want to see it through Communal eye, then I can't help......

Your protesters made it communal and you country persons on this very forum has proved it communal :))) the same imam is revered for issuing cow ban fatwa and abused when he stands for his other view that is against your view

all Religions in this world is made by some centuries old people and we have billions of people follow them coz they dont know any thing other....There are illogical practices in every religion on the face of this earth.....

The damn religions have killed more people on earth than any other event......

People need to have logic in things they do....DON'T cry religion religions and hate others and kill them in name of religion...

Religion doesn't give u anything its ur brain and ur hardwork gives u food to eat...

Because of air u breathe,,beacsue of land u grow food n eat...because of water u grow food and drink to fulfill ur thrist.....

People created god....Those were weak minds ..they wanted some one to help them so they imagined them selves.....IF one has strong mind and trust on himself he doesnt have to beg any god....

If people on this world slowly become atheists this world will be peaceful......and lastly PEOPLE CREATED GOD NOT REVERSE

No one was asking any Muslim or someone else to shout the slogans, they could have come up with their own slogans which made them comfortable. Saying that you won't join a movement against corruption because some of the participants are raising slogans not to your liking is silly. Bukhari mixes up a lot of different issues, - the slogans, alleges RSS support & asks why Anna Hazare is not talking about communalism. This is an anti-corruption movement, not one for solving all of India's problems.

The sad part is that all such acts do is suggest that Muslims don't want to participate in nation building, something that I believe is simply not true. The silly remarks from quite a few in this very forum suggests that the fear of such generalisation is not exaggerated.

i think anna hazare should say that if muslims dont join the fight against corruption then they will be viewed as supporting corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom