What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take my word of advice. If you think you are a citizen of some "secular" state then please limit this venom about Islam to yourself and don't even repeat this BS in front of any muslim. It is just an advice for you.

didnt mean to pour venom on islam. only scorn on islamists who interpret the quran to their own needs and benefits and cause problems. Please tell me that does not happen.

Are you sure that this is the real translation of it, because this is what I found on line the sanskrit version.

vande maataram..
vande maataram..
maataram..

sujalaam sufalaam malayaj sheetalaam
sasyashyaamalaam maataram
vande..

shubhrajyotsna pulakit yaaminiim
phulla kusumita drumadal shobhiniim
suhaasinim sumadhura bhaashhinim
sukhadaam varadaam
maataram.. vande maataram

sapta koti kantha kalakala ninaada karaale
nisapta koti bhujaidhruta kharakarvaale
sapta koti kantha kalakala ninaada karaale
nisapta koti bhujaidhruta kharakarvaale
ka bola ka noma eith bole
bahubal dhaariniin namaami taariniim
ripudalavaariniin maataram
vande maataram ...

tumi vidyaa tumi dharma, tumi hridi tumi marma
tvan hi praanaah shariire
baahute tumi maa shakti,
hridaye tumi maa bhakti,
tomaarai pratimaa gadi mandire mandire
vande maataram..

tvan hi durgaa dashapraharanadhaarinii
kamalaa kamaladala vihaarinii
vaanii vidyaadaayinii, namaami tvaam
namaami kamalaan amalaan atulaam
sujalaan sufalaan maataram
vande maataram..

shyaamalaan saralaan susmitaan bhuushhitaam
dharaniin bharaniin maataram
vande maataram....

And the above seems only a partial translation of it.
VANDE= ADORE/WORSHIP/REGARD,
MATRAM= MOTHER.

SUJLAAM = SHE GIVES PURE SWEET WATER,

SUFALAAM = SHE GIVES GREEN TREES OF FRUITS, ETC.

MALYAJ = MALAYA IS A MOUNTAIN IN SOUTH INDIA WHERE SANDAL TREES ARE FOUND. AND 'JA' IS THE TREE OF SANDAL. SO THE MEANING OF MALYAJ IS THE MOUNTAIN WHERE SANDAL TREES ARE FOUND.

SHEETLAM = SHE GIVES COOLNESS I.E, COOL AIR OF GREEN TREES/GREENERY ETC.

SHASYA = MONEY, FOOD, ASSETS ETC. CORN, VEGETABLES, GOLD, SILVER, OIL, IRON ETC. ETC., ARE ON THIS EARTH.

By agriculture even we get crops etc. These all are required to live upon which is given by our motherland to whom I pay salutations and adore it.

SHYAMLAAM = BLACK, DARK BLUE AND BLUE BLACK COLOURS. ANOTHER MEANING OF SHYAMLAAM IS BANAYAN TREE WHICH IS USEFUL IN SEVERAL MEDICINES AND OXYGEN ETC.

So the motherland provides us with such a great tree and land along with above quoted colours is also of several colours.

SHUBHRA = SHINING, BRIGHT. JYOTIS- LIGHT, ENLIGHTENMENT. WE SEE SEVERAL SHINING LIGHTS OF SUN, MOON AND STARS ETC ON OUR MOTHERLAND. AND SO MANY STONES WITH DIFFERENT SHINING LIGHTS ETC.

PULKIT = REJOICED.

YAMINEEM = HAPPY NIGHT.

FULL = MERRY, EXPANDED.

KUSUMIT = DULY DECORATED BY FLOWERS.

DRUM = TREE OR A SHINNING TREE WITH YELLOW FLOWERS USED FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES.

DUL = BUNCH.

SHOBHINEEM = SPENDED, SHINNING, MAGNIFICIENT.

We enjoy rejoiced night on our motherland. The motherland is full and decorated by flowers and bunch of shinning trees with yellow flowers used for medicinal purposes and look nice. Land is full kusumit i.e., duly decorated by merry flowers and when we see such greenery on our motherland, our heart is rejoiced, we enjoy with happy nights. Our heart is delighted, expanded with decorated merry flowers and bunch of several shinning trees on the earth.
---- where is the problem in this Song?

like angels coming and giving the word of god in someones ears??.. yes we have many such stories

Atleast the someone was a Human a real person unlike movie characters :) anyway good luck with your epic.

anna's epics is failing also and good that Bharatis have found an excuse to blame it on Muslims ;)

I fear that congress will soon pass thier own lopal bill which is in thier favor....

COngress has opened its religious card!!!!
They will make this a religious fight and in this mess,in cycle gap they will pass lokpal in thier favor...
That imam(proxy crongres guy) in new delhi has already given a statement to make this a damn religious thing....

We don't want congress to escape under religious smoke screen..

So now "IMAM" has given fatwa to all 15% muslim population india,,i'm sure No muslims will come in support..it's ok..no problem..we will make this congrees to pass this bill but please don't derail this movement...we want corruption free India.....

first ask these schollars to agree on the moon sighting and then talk. there was this funny funny thing that the 'scholars' told that people living on the higher floors of burj kalifah should fast longer because they see the sun more. weird.

What makes it funny, do you even under stand the concept of breaking the fast, or just running your mouth to take the attention away from the topic. The reason for the Burj khalifah Fatwah was that the sun it out for a minute longer on the top floors and there is a rule to break the fast. And every one has to follow it. How stupid that you just wanted to troll with out even knowing the facts. Now stick to the topic on hand.

didnt mean to pour venom on islam. only scorn on islamists who interpret the quran to their own needs and benefits and cause problems. Please tell me that does not happen.

Your post shows that you have no information about Islam. So it is better to live with cheap label of secular citizen of "secular" Bharat than giving comments about Islam. First thing is less harmful.;)

Let new bill be devised for non Muslims.
:laugh: it should be and i can understand Anna's slogans catering to Hindus there because Muslims in India are not rich enough to fall in catogary of corrupts

Thats what you think we dont neither a significant number of world scholars and public. On the other hand majority of hindu practices are more vague and in many cases inhuman.

anyway that is another debate and dont want to go into that

Irrespective of hindu practices of being what you call as vague and in many cases " inhuman " .

we've not certainly yet get to experience " suicide bombings " inside ur temples ever. :coffee:

Atleast the someone was a Human a real person unlike movie characters :) anyway good luck with your epic.

anna's epics is failing also and good that Bharatis have found an excuse to blame it on Muslims ;)
humans can lie. fictitious characters cannot
whether anna fails or not is not material. but india will keep progressing as a secular nation inspite of religious bigots like bukhari and his divisive politics.
Thanks and bye

Your post shows that you have no information about Islam. So it is better to live with cheap label of secular citizen of "secular" Bharat than giving comments about Islam. First thing is less harmful.;)
I cannot believe the level at which the three of you are trolling. You guys need to chill and stick to the topic.

I fear that congress will soon pass thier own lopal bill which is in thier favor....

COngress has opened its religious card!!!!
They will make this a religious fight and in this mess,in cycle gap they will pass lokpal in thier favor...
That imam(proxy crongres guy) in new delhi has already given a statement to make this a damn religious thing....

We don't want congress to escape under religious smoke screen..

So now "IMAM" has given fatwa to all 15% muslim population india,,i'm sure No muslims will come in support..it's ok..no problem..we will make this congrees to pass this bill but please don't derail this movement...we want corruption free India.....

1. Its mandate of Parliament to pass any bill or reject since Congress is in center and it can reject or pass it provided other allies support its move.

2. When was the last time Muslims acted upon fatwas in unity . so its unlikley that his statement will make any difference. On the other hand its good for Anna and his supporters to put blame on Muslims for failure of his movment in case it failed ;)

:laugh: it should be and i can understand Anna's slogans catering to Hindus there because Muslims in India are not rich enough to fall in catogary of corrupts
Ignoramus..

2. When was the last time Muslims acted upon fatwas in unity . so its unlikley that his statement will make any difference. On the other hand its good for Anna and his supporters to put blame on Muslims for failure of his movment in case it failed ;)

its exactly people of pakistan want that the blame to come to muslims so that they can have another reason to justify their existance if muslims got their right how would a average pakistani justify his/her existence.

I cannot believe the level at which the three of you are trolling. You guys need to chill and stick to the topic.

Don't include us. It was your fellow countrymen who was speaking BS about a religion that a big population of your "secular" country follows. We were just telling him to lay off and don't comment about it. Is it something wrong?

What makes it funny, do you even under stand the concept of breaking the fast, or just running your mouth to take the attention away from the topic. The reason for the Burj khalifah Fatwah was that the sun it out for a minute longer on the top floors and there is a rule to break the fast. And every one has to follow it. How stupid that you just wanted to troll with out even knowing the facts. Now stick to the topic on hand.

so if i am 6ft 5 and you are 5ft 6, do i have to stay hungry longer??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom