What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
do aur do char and 2+2 is 4. what you are saying is that both are different.

Obviously the Muslims don't trust you and are expecting you to Hinduize them.

I mean if you're so worried about keeping the unity in the fight against corruption, don't use such words?

Jinnah was once described by Gandhi as the "greatest ambassador for Hindu-Muslim unity" (exact words) but even he could not trust Gandhi to not push a Hindu agenda. There are secular words, use them.

I mean if you're so worried about keeping the unity in the fight against corruption, don't use such words?

Jinnah was once described by Gandhi as the "greatest ambassador for Hindu-Muslim unity" (exact words) but even he could not trust Gandhi to not push a Hindu agenda. There are secular words, use them.

Well the Muslims are part of this anti corruption movement.But this certain mullah is trying to come under the spotlight of INC by making anti-anna statements.

Would you advocate the use of Sanskrit/hindi words in pakistan to gain trust of the HIndus?
Come on man, this play of words is deviating the sights from the core issue which is corruption. It is a fact that muslims and hindus in undivided india rallied under these slogans.
This should just be seeen as a flag under which a movement is rallied under and not much else. The very fact that the imam is saying such things shows that either the muslims in india are communal and dont want to integrate or they are corrupt and dont want to change the corruption.

Bukhari is a stupid congress clown.

Corruption does not have religion....everyone in India need to pay bribe on the other.... the babus never say "oh ! you are a Muslim and follower of Bukhari you don't have to bribe me I will do it for free".

Why didn't Jinnah or Maulan Azad asked Muslim not to follow Ghandhi (before Jinnah broke away)
At that time too there was Vande Matram and jai Hind or Bharat Mata Ki Jai

He should be given 50 wips on butt for making this childish remark

20080919_02.jpg

No one was asking any Muslim or someone else to shout the slogans, they could have come up with their own slogans which made them comfortable. Saying that you won't join a movement against corruption because some of the participants are raising slogans not to your liking is silly. Bukhari mixes up a lot of different issues, - the slogans, alleges RSS support & asks why Anna Hazare is not talking about communalism. This is an anti-corruption movement, not one for solving all of India's problems.

The sad part is that all such acts do is suggest that Muslims don't want to participate in nation building, something that I believe is simply not true. The silly remarks from quite a few in this very forum suggests that the fear of such generalisation is not exaggerated.

Well now an indian Muslim in india cant have an opinion about a movement and he has to be a part of it if the masses are involved or they just get labeled as traitors. Well good for them, atleast now the so called liberal indian Muslims who come here and shamelessly lecture us about everything in Pakistan will think twice. Or may be not hmmmmm, did mention the word shameless.

Did I, or you dont see your bs as trolling. I do, and I didnt declare a fatwa on you yet just called you a troll if you didnt like it stop trolling.

And as i said u became a troll fatwa declaring mullah. i guess its against forum policies to call anyone troll or not. mods are doing a good job at it.

Then why should I, and if you dont want to then dont whine.

I didnt asked u to stop commenting but be ready for the repercussions.

You are the one in pain you do the honors, I dont think I have sunk to your level yet so no I didnt troll. If you think so then show it to me or stop complaining.

I dont have pain per se in what your fellow country man say. I have heard far better comments then being called just a troll. so i have lost hope with you people who do not refrain from declaring anyone w... as and when they like. so i dont care.

Why should I? You whine you complain you prove.
I didnt complain just showed you reality.

Then the simple rule of thumb is dont troll, and you wont get the treatment. If you cant stop your self from showing your hate todards my country, then dont whine when you get the slap in return.

Are you the legal authority to decide who is a troll or not. lets leave that to mods.
As i said i dont hate pakistan i just love india. for slapping issues you are more than welcome but remember i aint much of gandhian.

Thats your opinion, I have mine. As you have the freedom to follow your religion like I have mine.
Exactly you have no right to force others to follow what they want to even if they share the religon with you.

That a big bunch of baloney. You the first one to drag Pakistan into every discussion just for your own satisfaction. Well in a way you are right you dont love or hate Pakistan you are just bloody obsessed with it. Or atleast it seems like it.
oh i am obsessed with everything related to India.

Well Iwish they did,but alas.
Hazarooh Khwahisahain aisi kay Har Khwahish pay dum niklay
Bohatniklay meray arman lekin phir bhi kum niklay.
yun to sunte aaye hain khundas e adam
bade beabru hokan unke koonche se hum nikle lol

Oh how you speak the truth, but still in the form of a rant. We dont run to the mods complaining abt the indians we can handle you guys well babes so dont worry.

Then stop crying every third day about what Indians are doing to the forum and to you guys.

Yeah LOL.

jana bibi can do anything she likes. But still wonder the translation... apart from that when one is short of arguments add bwhahahahahah and close the argument.

Short of Argument I see, and still you are one who is on a constant ranting spree.

And PS if you could have read the laughter of mine was in response of your threat about your wrath and I am still waiting for it.

yeah right as if we dont know

Well now an indian Muslim in india cant have an opinion about a movement and he has to be a part of it if the masses are involved or they just get labeled as traitors. Well good for them, atleast now the so called liberal indian Muslims who come here and shamelessly lecture us about everything in Pakistan will think twice. Or may be not hmmmmm, did mention the word shameless.
this is not an opinion by an indian muslim. Its a call by the leader of muslims to stay divided.

\
Like it or Not thats how democracy and the elected govt is to complete its tenure unless the other elected parties demand mid-term elections or early elections through ballet in Parliament.

i do agree but the thing is that we cannot afford it madam ji. we are not a rich state to wait for another 3 years for the oppourtunity. and sab ek thali k chatte batte hain. even the government is changed the problem will remain consistent. the system was required to be changed.

:))))))))) oh so now Indian Congress Party has become Pakistani and an enemy of India.

surely political affiliations are amusing enough to turn your own strongest pary as tool of ISI

Taking things literally ehhhhhhhhh
You know what i meant
Jana bibi tujhe ladna hai to waise hi bata de chal akhade chalte hain.

Strong Hindu-Muslim debate in this thread.

If anyone needed proof of why Pakistan was needed, and Hindu-Muslims could not live together. Refer to this thread :P

please enlighten us with the agenda against fighting corruption. if the babus will not take bribe will they selectively do it with hindus.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

If anyone needed proof of why Pakistan was needed, and Hindu-Muslims could not live together. Refer to this thread :P

no its just pakistani muslims cannot live with hindus. but again they themselves cannot live peacefully among each other too. they dont need selectively need hindus for it. if they find them they start fighting themselves.

i do agree but the thing is that we cannot afford it madam ji. we are not a rich state to wait for another 3 years for the oppourtunity. and sab ek thali k chatte batte hain. even the government is changed the problem will remain consistent. the system was required to be changed.

Taking things literally ehhhhhhhhh
You know what i meant
Jana bibi tujhe ladna hai to waise hi bata de chal akhade chalte hain.

arre yaar chod na.. she is just arguing for the sake of arguing and it gives her a good feeling to say that india, indians and hindus are wrong . I think whatever the outcome of this the future govts will think harder to cause widespread corruption.
Something the Paks can never hope for.
Excellent article here
www.outlookindia.com | A Dandi For Isloo

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

no my friend hindus and muslims can live together in peace. For centuries they have. its just that muslims cannot live on equal terms with hindus. so pakistan was needed. which is good.

Who asked bukhari to worship motherland?Not even hindus worship motherland the way they worship god.Vande mataram only means "i bow to thee(respect) motherland"!!and whats wrong in "jai bharat mata (victory to mother india)"?And some pakistanis here are terming these two sentences as hindu war cries!

This whole world is plagued by religions...some dumb people made these religion by which millions of innocent people have died...people are imagining god..but they forget to respect the real god around them instead they pollute them n cut them off....

Who asked bukhari to worship motherland?Not even hindus worship motherland the way they worship god.Vande mataram only means "i bow to thee(respect) motherland"!!and whats wrong in "jai bharat mata (victory to mother india)"?And some pakistanis here are terming these two sentences as hindu war cries!a)"?And some pakistanis here are terming these two sentences as hindu war cries!

we are not supposed to use it because people of Pakistan dont like it and they have taken thekedaari of all muslims across the globe apart from Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom