What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it will stay for next 1000 years and I can come and go to Kashmir as I will. Did that help you? Please go back to topic.

bachy you already lost it go back look again what is aksai chin gilget blatistan azad kashmir all this some body take it and you have only in maps.lolz next will be edit map of india hahahahahahahaha after you accept LOC as border as your gov willing to do you will see indian map head is not there :P

16975111ou6.jpg

Muslim can jeopardize or sabotage a movement which can do good for that part of the world.
What a shame.
Every single sole knows that Anna and has team has repeatedly said that they are secular and has nothing to do with religion.

no its just pakistani muslims cannot live with hindus. but again they themselves cannot live peacefully among each other too. they dont need selectively need hindus for it. if they find them they start fighting themselves.

When a leading Imam of one of the biggest Masjids, in the capital of India is saying this, who is being followed by countless Indian Muslims, one knows what you're saying is completely false.

bachy you already lost it go back look again what is aksai chin gilget blatistan azad kashmir all this some body take it and you have only in maps.lolz next will be edit map of india hahahahahahahaha after you accept LOC as border as your gov willing to do you will see indian map head is not there :P

16975111ou6.jpg

Please go back to topic. I don't a lecture on Pakistani history.

we are not supposed to use it because people of Pakistan dont like it and they have taken thekedaari of all muslims across the globe apart from Pakistan.

No, Pakistan couldn't care less, in case you forgot, this is an Imam speaking from one of the largest mosques, in the capital of India.

Again doesn't matter. ;)

Thanks. I hope no one complains about all the dams Indian is building over non-existent rivers in a disputed land. India obviously cannot do anything since the land is disputed. Nothing matters!

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

what if someone say swami ram dev is dumpass or Gajanan Maharaj and Asharamji Bapu was dumpass ?

Pretty sure they are;)

Nah, having an opinion and then going around telling that whoever who doesn't follow his opinion is not a true muslim.. That is dumba$$

Well put. Bukhari is self-appointed leader of Indian Muslims. What hope they could possibly have with such "leadership".

Bukhari is dumassss, Now are you feeling better.

Well I asked him a question and as many of you like to just jump in, now you tell me he is a dumassss because of him opinion then what does that make you.

Thanks. I hope no one complains about all the dams Indian is building over non-existent rivers in a disputed land. India obviously cannot do anything since the land is disputed. Nothing matters!

That doesn't make it undisputed. Period. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom