What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we know that's why it is disputed. :rofl:

And it will stay for next 1000 years and I can come and go to Kashmir as I will. Did that help you? Please go back to topic.

Wow , speaking of de-railing the topic ! From Shahi-Imam to National Anthem of India ! Way to go trollers !!

"The word `Sindh' refers not merely to the province of Sindh but also to the Sindhi culture, which is an inalienable part of the rich and diverse culture of India. Moreover, the contribution of Sindhi people in the making of modern India was has been extremely noteworthy and cannot be overlooked. It may not, therefore, be appropriate to delete the word `Sindh' from the National Anthem," the Ministry said.

And here's your answer .

wow wow wow liberal indian public hehehehe can not tolerate a comment of man ? if he say some thing anti pakistan you guys was jumping i remember now what happen to that patriot shahi imam ahahahahahaha

^^Jumlebazi?

If i am Bukhari and i have problem with slogans then i would call Muslims not to stop crusade against corruption, keep supporting Anna but due to some religious bling bling technicalities please do not shout Hindu slogans. Thats it.

It's in India. Look at a map. Thanks

ever you look it? some one already chop the head of your map and the map which they teach you is under pakistan china control?

16975111ou6.jpg

Yep lot of Sindhi folks in India. For example L.K.Advani:P

he is saying religion is before nation and that is enough to make him a dumasss......

So having an opinion in india is being a dumasssss, I wonder what does that make you.

And it will stay for next 1000 years and I can come and go to Kashmir as I will. Did that help you? Please go back to topic.

Who cares that whether you go there or not. It is a disputed territory and that's what it matters. :)

Sindh ka naam wapis karo tehreek chalani parhai gi ab. :lol:

becharoo ke pass name hi to hai rehny do un ko khud sharam a rahi hai indian go court before 20 days and matter is in supreme court of india lolz

ever you look it? some one already chop the head of your map and the map which they teach you is under pakistan china control?

16975111ou6.jpg

For first time in my life, I am seeing this map. Now my eyes are open;)

Yeah we know that's why it is disputed. :rofl:

they call rajhistani dear add rajhistan in song lolz you have bollywood write new one .:rofl:

aresh if you wanna do something about Kashmir, please take it up with an American lobbyist. ;)

and for the second derailed remark. Sindhis have moved all over India during partition. However they still contribute to the country and maintain their Sindhi culture. Hell Sindhi is one of the national languages of India

Back to topic :tup:

So having an opinion in india is being a dumasssss, I wonder what does that make you.

Bukhari is dumassss, Now are you feeling better.

Who cares that whether you go there or not. It is a disputed territory and that's what it matters. :)

Not to Indians. Clearly something this simple is lost on you. And since they control the land, it is what they think that truly matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom