British Govt & Altaf hussain responsible for murder of Zahra Shahid: Imran

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
935648_630864180274389_558665187_n.jpg

I hold British Govt and Altaf responsible - Imran Khan

Chairman Imran Khan strongly condemned the brutal killing of Mrs. Zara Shahid and held Altaf Hussain directly responsible for the murder as he had openly threatened PTI workers and leaders through public broadcasts.
@WAQAS119 @Mani2020

Last edited by a moderator:
British govt wont give a damn unfortunately.
MQM needs an overhaul, lose the altaf and the killers and then try some proper politics

I am shocked & deeply saddened by the brutal killing of Zara Shahid Hussain, Zara apa to us, in Karachi tonite. A targetted act of terror!
I hold Altaf Hussain directly responsible for the murder as he had openly threatened PTI workers and leaders through public broadcasts.
I also hold the British Govt responsible as I had warned them abt Br citizen Altaf Hussain after his open threats to kill PTI workers: Chairman Imran Khan (official)

https://www.facebook.com/PTIOfficial/posts/10151479225914527

Its a real shame that britishers joined the cause of Uncle SAM to catch OBL whom most of not knew much. And they refused to take action against their own citizen who is giving the threats to citizens of other Nation in broad day light right under their noses .This shows their real color and their honesty in dealing with this scum of the earth.

Altaf Hussain killed PTI SVP Sindh, kindly Call UK police and complain about it 00442072301212

Send Email to This Address About Killing of PTI Worker By MQM . Be United At This Moment

Emails/phone concerning MQM can be send to to MET police commissioner and his deputies to the following addresses

Bernard.Hogan-Howe@met.police.uk

Neil.Williams2@met.police.uk

Clive.Stevens@met.police.uk

Phone: +442072301212

Altaf Hussain killed PTI SVP Sindh, kindly Call UK police and complain about it 00442072301212

Send Email to This Address About Killing of PTI Worker By MQM . Be United At This Moment

Emails/phone concerning MQM can be send to to MET police commissioner and his deputies to the following addresses

Bernard.Hogan-Howe@met.police.uk

Neil.Williams2@met.police.uk

Clive.Stevens@met.police.uk

Phone: +442072301212

wht r u ppl writin in email or sayin thm on phone?:undecided:
@Leader

MQM achieved its aim! WHO WILL DARE GO OUT & VOTE TOMORROW!!

JEET GAYA MQM! HAR GAYI AWAAAM!!

wht r u ppl writin in email or sayin thm on phone?:undecided:
@Leader

Subject: Terrorist Altaf and British Law

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to bring your attention towards speech of British Subject and mafia leader Altaf Hussain on 12th May 2013 he delivered from London via telephone. He said in his speech "If I order my workers now, they will slash every protester with swords, who are protesting at the Three Swords Square of Karachi". The civil society and Pakistan Movement for Justice Party (PTI) members were protesting against alleged rigging by Mr. Altaf Hussain's party in the recent elections.

The British Anti Terrorist Act 2006 states:
"(2) A person commits an offence if—
(a) he publishes a statement to which this section applies or causes another to publish such a statement; and
(b) at the time he publishes it or causes it to be published, he—
(i)intends members of the public to be directly or indirectly encouraged or otherwise induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate acts of terrorism or Convention offences"

Mr. Altaf Hussain has committed the act of terrorism that fulfils very first criterion of Terrorism as per British Law. The government in England must take serious and profound action against him to protect and preserve human rights of several peaceful citizens of Pakistan who are living under continuous fear after this threat.

One of the protestors from Lines Area of Karachi has already been murdered and identified as Muhammad Imran, a member of PTI. Several others are receiving continuous threats in the form of bullets wrapped in hand written letters which contain message of clear consequences if protest does not stop.

I hope that British govt. takes serious action against this brutal and cruel murderer residing in their territory.

Back
Top Bottom