What's new

British Govt & Altaf hussain responsible for murder of Zahra Shahid: Imran

The British PM has taken notice of PTI's protest in London...according to media, he kept on looking at the protest from inside his house for 10 minutes, then sent a member of staff to inquire about the exact problem and demands and then took note of it.
@Awesome, @Argus Panoptes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The British PM has taken notice of PTI's protest in London...according to media, he kept on looking at the protest from inside his house for 10 minutes, then sent a member of staff to inquire about the exact problem and demands and then took note of it.
@Awesome, @Argus Panoptes.

Of course he should take note of developments and then decide what is the best way to proceed. What he actually does after taking notice is what is important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course he should take note of developments and then decide what is the best way to proceed. What he actually does after taking notice is what is important.

Politicians taking notice is one thing but I would rather have the UK justice system get into action against him.

Unfortunately there is a misconception, with myself included, that Altaf said "Ek hukum se teen talwaron walon ko chalni kardia jayega" misquoted him. He actually said "Ek hukum doon toh mere log teen talwaron ko assli talwar ki shakal de deinge".

This might mean the same thing. But when taken to a court of law it loses its potency.

we want action against each and every MQM supporter hang them till their bodies got eaten by vulgars

Politicians taking notice is one thing but I would rather have the UK justice system get into action against him.

Unfortunately there is a misconception, with myself included, that Altaf said "Ek hukum se teen talwaron walon ko chalni kardia jayega" misquoted him. He actually said "Ek hukum doon toh mere log teen talwaron ko assli talwar ki shakal de deinge".

This might mean the same thing. But when taken to a court of law it loses its potency.

Exactly my point Saeenjee. It is a long and difficult road from taking a political speech and getting a conviction against what was said in a court of law.

Back
Top Bottom