What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is seriously derailed...there goes another one! :disagree:

Right the topic will be stuck to and i recommend everyone take a minute before posting :mod:

Everything else will be deleted.....no religious warfare please...:police:

They have captured the mullah in disguise of woman under the burka.

Bruqa clad Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi arrested while trying to escape along with a group of 60 women

What an anti climax. What a drama. I had always said that the brothers will be arrested unharmed and the only ones at lost would be inccocent students

The very important developments in CJ case over the last few days have been completely over shadowed by this Lal masjid standoff

:enjoy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a hypocrite; he brain washed the kids into jihad & ran away when his time came. He should have been secretly arrested & tortured in ISI cells.

Good, One should not make these idiots martyr's rather send in the SSG kill only who are needed to be killed. Like the pictures of these idiots i have posted above

martyr my a$$;
he said that we have no high tech weapons; in pics you can see AK-101's.
he said that we are defending ourselves, while his students were burning gov building

he promised to die fighting, in reality he was caught running as woman.

Five AH-1s are circling the mosque,each carrying 4 Tows/HJ-8s.

got this from Pakdef.

Thats not the only thing in the Air, 14 sqd from kamra have gone over the building twice at low-level. A very Effective tool to show power. I am sure that would have stirred things up.

martyr my a$$;
he said that we have no high tech weapons; in pics you can see AK-101's.
he said that we are defending ourselves, while his students were burning gov building

he promised to die fighting, in reality he was caught running as woman.

Imagine the faces of the troops when that idiot would have been caught in a Burqa!!!:enjoy:

Warning blasts fired today!

I hate to see a fight in a place of "worship" (well technically at least), but as we have it, we MUST fight now.

Bruqa clad Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi arrested while trying to escape along with a group of 60 women

What an anti climax. What a drama. I had always said that the brothers will be arrested unharmed and the only ones at lost would be inccocent students

The very important developments in CJ case over the last few days have been completely over shadowed by this Lal masjid standoff

dude can you please give me a link i have been trying to find the entire story online.

dude can you please give me a link i have been trying to find the entire story online.

yaar it was on BBC urdu

LOL!!!!! My thoughts on Burqa validated!!!!!!
What a friggin coward[/QUOTE]

Looks like someone from high command read your post :P

Imagine the faces of the troops when that idiot would have been caught in a Burqa!!!:enjoy:

look for yourself.

Its like saying.

Pop corn -----> $2.00
couch--------> $400
plasma Tv----> $1,000

watching a mullah getting caught in burka on the plasma tv -----> priceless.

for everything else there is master card :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not the only thing in the Air, 14 sqd from kamra have gone over the building twice at low-level. A very Effective tool to show power. I am sure that would have stirred things up.

Were they F-7Ps?

Kudos to the govt they handled it very well . Arresting the leader trying to escape in a burqa was the killer blow. It would humilitated and demoralised all his supporters and wellwishers both inside and outside the mosque and brought out the true colours of these cowards.

This is what I am hearing from PDF

Another breaking news:

APCs went in to successfully take down the wall of the Lal Masjid.

They have taken down the walls, Nearly 15 armoured vehicals are moving around/towards the LM

They are showing troops movements on TV. The teargas is very effective as reporter is saying people couple of kms away are also suffering.

SSG Commandos have entered the premises of LM !!!!

GEO is saying COMMANDOS are going in.

Rangers said after Commandos we will go in.

Explosions rock Pakistan mosque

Several loud explosions have been heard at a mosque in the Pakistani capital where armed Islamic students have been resisting a siege by security forces. At least 16 people have died in recent clashes at Islamabad's Lal Masjid (Red Mosque) complex.

Pakistani authorities have sent troops and police to seal off the mosque and have urged its students to surrender.

The mosque has been at the forefront of a vigilante campaign to enforce a form of Islamic Sharia law in Pakistan.

Its students have kidnapped police officers and people they accuse of involvement in "immoral" acts such as prostitution.

Pakistani President, Gen Pervez Musharraf, has been criticised for failing to clamp down on the mosque's activities.

The latest confrontation is said to have started on Tuesday when security forces encircled the mosque with barriers.

Women students of one of two seminaries attached to the mosque protested in a nearby street, while their male counterparts traded gunfire with security forces.

At least 16 people died in the violence and scores were hurt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6271894.stm

Two more madressas are under siege by Police.

Additional police is deployed at Islamabad border to check for the movement of people and cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom