What's new

BREAKING NEWS: LAL MASJID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just as during the Iran Iraq war of the eighties religous zealous is no match for a well trained military. :sniper:

U simple cant. Who will update us???

Media said last night that commandos have gone into LM, that turned out to be not true. Security forces have gotten up close and have broken down the walls.

Cant blame the Media; things are being held discrete, you never know who is providing info to the terrroist from outside.

Expect commando operation tonight.

LATEST UPDATE

Thirty-five buses had sent over 290 males and 82 female students home by evening. Officials said each student had been paid Rs 5,000, as announced by President Musharraf, adding that any students who had surrendered to the security forces were not arrested.

According to Seven students ( females) who somehow managed to make their way out of the area have told the media that there are some 2000-2500 Females being held hostage,they are being held on two floors

A 17-year-old student, Raheela, said many female students were being forced to remain on premises and were being used as shields. “I came here for religious education but the brand of Islam propagated by the administration was horrendous,” she added

Guys this is hostage crisis.

This is why no one is supporting them; Neo, they are holding people hostage, this explains why they are not unleashing cobra gunships.

A happy father leading out his little daughter out of Jamia Hafsa bearing take-away food for her. Main Aabpara market in the curfew zone G-6 sector in Islamabad wears deserted look on Wednesday.—Photos by Ishaque Chaudhry

5660c796080bf91a5f4db9780884d0a5.jpg

This is why no one is supporting them; Neo, they are holding people hostage, this explains why they are not unleashing cobra gunships.

A happy father leading out his little daughter out of Jamia Hafsa bearing take-away food for her. Main Aabpara market in the curfew zone G-6 sector in Islamabad wears deserted look on Wednesday.—Photos by Ishaque Chaudhry

Oh my god. Anyways this is a shot in the arm for all those trying to alienate true and false believers of allah.

Can't open the link...it says: You have been banned! :enjoy:

Can't open the link...it says: You have been banned! :enjoy:

Yes u r banned. I warned them abt a female with a male voice trying to hack pak websites.

Some how these men of 'faith' and great heros appear to be always running away from the battlefield. Lol.

Remind me on one another great man caught without a fight.

Shows what material these idiots are really made of.

Some how these men of 'faith' and great heros appear to be always running away from the battlefield. Lol.

Remind me on one another great man caught without a fight.

Shows what material these idiots are really made of.

There is a difference between "men of faith" and those who claim they are "men of faith". There are very many examples of men of faith sticking it out till the very end.

There is a difference between "men of faith" and those who claim they are "men of faith". There are very many examples of men of faith sticking it out till the very end.

Isnt that exactly what i said...

Oh my god. Anyways this is a shot in the arm for all those trying to alienate true and false believers of allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom