What's new

Brahmos to be deployed in Ladhak

I dont agree with you dude.
Enemy will not have chance to see this missile coming at hypersonic speeds and at low altitudes.
So no chance of praying, even they see it will hit them before they pray.

You are free for dreaming but situation quite different.

By deploying Brahmos, India will invite more deadly weapon deployment from its counterparts, while this is an stupid decision and worthless technically and strategically.

If it is worthless technically and strategically then why will it invite more deadly deployment by its counterparts? :lol:

We still have not learned anything. We are announcing our missile positions, thereby losing the element of surprise and giving our enemies an easier time to locate their wereabouts. F-ing morons.

Different?How much different?What air defence systems do pakistan have other than the Spada 2000????

they have crotale-NG and few other chinese systems but the most advanced SAM they have is the HQ-9 SAM.still it will be difficult to hunt down endo-atmospheric Supersonic/Hypersonic cruise missiles

its good but not sufficient

we need agni5 ready ASAP

Agni-V will be used with china in mind,

for Pakistan, Agni-I,agni-II are already deployed and now with Agni-3 under induction entire pakistan is covered.

Agni-V will be used with china in mind,

for Pakistan, Agni-I,agni-II are already deployed and now with Agni-3 under induction entire pakistan is covered.

Are we using our intelligance assets to gather info about prime targets? Do we have warheads powerful enough to get into the vast undeground tunnels being built in Pakistan?

i think the brahmos which will be deployed in ladakh will be brahmos block 3 mountain version

No big brother.I am just a class-XI science student and this topic is under Projectile motion of my class-XI syllabus.

I guess thats why you did'nt consider the velocity of the platfrom dropping the bomb..............anyways kinematics are fun try Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma.

they have crotale-NG and few other chinese systems but the most advanced SAM they have is the HQ-9 SAM.still it will be difficult to hunt down endo-atmospheric Supersonic/Hypersonic cruise missiles

The Crotale is by far outdated.Besides Pakistan does not have HQ9.Their only modern SAM is Spada 2000.
REGARDS....

well dont you guys think we should think about china more

we need artillery on urgent base + MMRCA+AGNI5+AC

There was a plan for an extended range Pinaka MBRL.In 2009 it was reported that development of a 140 km range 300 mm MBRL had been cleared.What happened to that?Any news?Anyone????

Back
Top Bottom