What's new

Brahmos to be deployed in Ladhak

Brahmos is not weapon of mass destruction or collateral damage its for precise damage to a particular area/structure/building.

We are deploying it in ladakh not for killing people/goats/dogs but to destroy chinese supply lines rail, road, command & control, radars, SAMs etc. etc.
Destroying R&D centres,ISI centres,Other intelligence centres and airports are key things in city.
We wont kill goats,people but there is a combo of both called terrorists.
I think that the latest block of the Brahmos has a built in software which allows it to hit the designated target after negotiating with other obstacles.First thing is, Brahmos is a guided weapon with lots of features that will definitely allow it to avoid mountains as such otherwise our army would be a fool to deploy an important weapon and making it inaccurate.
I dont mean only Brahmos, every cruise missile will have odds against mountain targets(not on the targets behind mountains)
Suppose the target is in a valley , how can a cruise missile hit it?
It will hit some where on the mountain before it.
It has advanced guidance ok, it can evade mountain and hit the target on plateaus but not on valleys.
Even unguided bombs dropped by aircrafts also miss the targets in mountain - valley as altitude is known but height is not known exactly!

Yeah bro,Shaurya will be absolutely devastating against any enemy.If you are on the wrong side and if you see a Shaurya coming towards you,then you don't have an option but dye.Praying will not be of not much help,because most probably even GOD will be scared.rofl.
By the way it is not under development,it is already developed.
REGARDS....

I dont agree with you dude.
Enemy will not have chance to see this missile coming at hypersonic speeds and at low altitudes.
So no chance of praying, even they see it will hit them before they pray.

I dont agree with you dude.
Enemy will not have chance to see this missile coming at hypersonic speeds and at low altitudes.
So no chance of praying, even they see it will hit them before they pray.

Ahh.....that might be true.But Shaurya will travel at a much higher altitude in mid course at 30 km above ground like a ballistic missile.So they may get a chance to pray.But then again at terminal phage it will fly at a much lower altitude like a cruise missile at speed of mach 8-10,so they may not get the chance atall.But any way, the enemy will dye a horryfying death for sure.
REGARDS....

Destroying R&D centres,ISI centres,Other intelligence centres and airports are key things in city.
We wont kill goats,people but there is a combo of both called terrorists.

I dont mean only Brahmos, every cruise missile will have odds against mountain targets(not on the targets behind mountains)
Suppose the target is in a valley , how can a cruise missile hit it?
It will hit some where on the mountain before it.
It has advanced guidance ok, it can evade mountain and hit the target on plateaus but not on valleys.
Even unguided bombs dropped by aircrafts also miss the targets in mountain - valley as altitude is known but height is not known exactly!

Unguided bombs miss targets because of their horizontal range.when dumb bombs are released from jets the bomb makes an angle with the vertical .the bomb tends to move in a straight line even after being dropped but due to gravity it gradually comes down.

If you take the velocity of the bomb to be 'u' and the time to reach the target as t= square root of ( 2xh/g) where 'h' is altitude and g is gravity then you will find out the distance by which it misses the target.

Unguided bombs miss targets because of their horizontal range.when dumb bombs are released from jets the bomb makes an angle with the vertical .the bomb tends to move in a straight line even after being dropped but due to gravity it gradually comes down.

If you take the velocity of the bomb to be 'u' and the time to reach the target as t= square root of ( 2xh/g) where 'h' is altitude and g is gravity then you will find out the distance by which it misses the target.

Impressive bro,are you a graduate in physics??

No big brother.I am just a class-XI science student and this topic is under Projectile motion of my class-XI syllabus.

Oh I see.I was mainly a chemistry guy and did not read physics much.Fortunately my friend was a genius in the same and in the HS exam center the guards fell asleep.Now you can figure it out what happened there.lol.
REGARDS....

Oh I see.I was mainly a chemistry guy and did not read physics much.Fortunately my friend was a genius in the same and in the HS exam center the guards fell asleep.Now you can figure it out what happened there.lol.
REGARDS....

yeah.after that dhinka chika as far as the exam was concerned.

I remember Swami Vivekananda's saying- "churi vidya maha vidya jodi dhora na poro." lolz.

yeah.after that dhinka chika as far as the exam was concerned.

I remember Swami Vivekananda's saying- "churi vidya maha vidya jodi dhora na poro." lolz.

Actualy we could not believe our luck.I mean how every day of the exams the guards just fell asleep.That's a mistry for us till now.lolzzzz
Oh,and it was 'jodi na poro dhora',not 'jodi dhora na poro'.
I think you are in a english school,don't you??

Thats the fornula to calculate distance of the projectile. In that case h is not altitude , its height from target.
By the way i passed my XI 3 years ago and now im doing software engineering and has good knowledge in kinematics and aerodynamics.
The target may be missed by a probable circular error.
scaled.php

In the first case the target is hit even with small error, you can see from the pic the difference is very much in case of mountain , same case with guided weapons like brahmos.

Thats the fornula to calculate distance of the projectile. In that case h is not altitude , its height from target.
By the way i passed my XI 3 years ago and now im doing software engineering and has good knowledge in kinematics and aerodynamics.
scaled.php

In the first case the target is hit even with small error, you can see from the pic the difference is very much in case of mountain , same case with guided weapons like brahmos.

Yeah and that is due to the high slopes of mountains.Even if the warhead misses by only few meters the impact will be dramatically reduced.That's why the thompson LGBs were less effective in kargil.
REGARDS....

Yeah and that is due to the high slopes of mountains.Even if the warhead misses by only few meters the impact will be dramatically reduced.That's why the thompson LGBs were less effective in kargil.
REGARDS....
The same with the case of cruise missiles but the error is in vertical plane.

scaled.php

actually you dont need to apply any theory here as such
our armed forces would be fool to deploy brahmos in a hilly terrain,that to so close to the LOC and keep it as a frontline weapon which would be incapable to hit its targets in a mountaineous environment.

By deploying Brahmos, India will invite more deadly weapon deployment from its counterparts, while this is an stupid decision and worthless technically and strategically.

actually you dont need to apply any theory here as such
our armed forces would be fool to deploy brahmos in a hilly terrain,that to so close to the LOC and keep it as a frontline weapon which would be incapable to hit its targets in a mountaineous environment.
Thats what iam trying to say Brahmos is not potent at mountain targets.
Here is one more pic by me
scaled.php

U can see how brahmos like high speed cruise missile misses target with advanced software of counter mapping.

Back
Top Bottom