What's new

Brahmaputra dries up in Arunachal Pradesh town! Is China responsible?

Typical Indians, blaming their neighbours for their own problems, with absolutely no proof at all. :rolleyes:

Sort of like how they blamed the Pakistani government for the Mumbai attacks, yet till this day these Indians still have no proof.
Well sir i don't know if you follow news channel's or this sort of news is blocked in your part of the world but i would like you to google a certain Ajmal Kasab and David Headley.
regards

Typical Indians, blaming their neighbours for their own problems, with absolutely no proof at all. :rolleyes:

Sort of like how they blamed the Pakistani government for the Mumbai attacks, yet till this day these Indians still have no proof.
As to the title,I shall say it's our own problems not their own problems,for Arunachal is our own territory in our maps.

many students from a.p study in my college here and they seriously have a very negative view about china , they keep saying that the chinese are trying to capture their homeland , many of them even said that they can fluently speak chinese .

Well sir i don't know if you follow news channel's or this sort of news is blocked in your part of the world but i would like you to google a certain Ajmal Kasab and David Headley.
regards

Just because someone has a certain nationality does not prove that their government was involved in their crimes.

There are plenty of overseas Chinese who commit crimes, does that mean the Chinese state is responsible for them?

The largest school massacre in American history (Virginia Tech) was carried out by a South Korean national. Does that mean the South Korean government was responsible?

No, the only reason India blames the Pakistani government, is because you are Indians. You have zero physical proof, just like you have no proof in the Brahmaputra case.

Karma has started to take its due course and caught up with the acts of the indians. Soon the rivers flowing into india will dry up just the way they dried up our rivers. Enjoy!

Karma has started to take its due course and caught up with the acts of the indians. Soon the rivers flowing into india will dry up just the way they dried up our rivers. Enjoy!

we dont need brahmputra:laugh:
it will affect bangladesh:laugh:

Let China block Brahmaputra and we block all rivers to Pakistan.

Then see who survives till the end !

Just because someone has a certain nationality does not prove that their government was involved in their crimes.

David Headley's testimony states that he had contact with ISI spooks when plotting the attack and carrying out surveillance. Thats a fact..

As of now India's demand has been to rope in and punish the likes of known terrorists such as Hafeez Saeed who were involved in 26/11. Pakistani state involvement is not an issue that India has brought up yet..

No, the only reason India blames the Pakistani government, is because you are Indians. You have zero physical proof, just like you have no proof in the Brahmaputra case.

Why dont you let us worry about how we deal with that situation... Especially considering that you're not a party to the issue nor do you have any information or authority to judge whether the proof provided is sufficient or not...

The last time I checked..We dont need China to verify our position on bilateral matters between India and Pak....I dont think anyone in India cares about Chinas view on this matter...let alone yours..LOL!

There are plenty of overseas Chinese who commit crimes, does that mean the Chinese state is responsible for them?

The largest school massacre in American history (Virginia Tech) was carried out by a South Korean national. Does that mean the South Korean government was responsible?

Do you even know what the dossier of proof submitted by India contained , just don't talk rubbish just because you want to ...

Didnt you recently have devastating floods in your country? That goes entirely against your line of argument...

I just saw a program about this on times now ..arnav goswamy ..love this guy ..

Now can take more water of brahmaputra in the name of China. And bangladesh can't complain.

As to the title,I shall say it's our own problems not their own problems,for Arunachal is our own territory in our maps.

Here is a reality check. Our people and our military live and patrol our State, AP. So, as for being your territory unless you allow Indian citizens and military then it looks like your gov;t is lying to you again.....hahhahahahahahahahha:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom