What's new

Boy has Arabic script from the Koran appear on skin

emo girl u deny the existance of god, surely u have a complete knowledge about each and every corner of this earth and universe..

one question is, imagine u make a robot feed it some information, the robot starts to manipulate the information, next days speaks up that, my creator is stupid, i was made by myself, then what will be your reaction??

Actually, that robot evolved from a lump of metal and thanks the existence of monkeys instead the existence of God.

Tuahaa just because we can't explain certain things as of this moment doesn't mean we fill that void by bringing GOD into the equation. In the 15th Century no one would have ever imagined that someone could land on the moon or that you could fly half way across the ocean in a circular steel bird....

Fact is just because you DONT know something, doesn't mean you fill it with Absurd nonsense...

and yea i'd rather look at the works of James D Watson (the person who discovered the DNA) and read his publications than watch the hideous Zakir Naik claiming something to be a science book when it was never supposed to be a science book.... in simple words... READ a real book.

Okay... explain the emergence of the universe from nothing...:hitwall:... that's science for ya.

Big Questions are there & there are question for which people are searching Answer unlike the people who replace the whole of it with a invisible diety that exists up in the sky (as if Sky is the limit of this universe), The 'theory of everything' remains to be formulated & proven but the fact remains that theory has to become a fact yet but if you will like to replace this all with God then don't read furthur...

The very beginning of the universe was sometime back explained by removing the singularity out of it but for the first time ever we have a theory which explains the singularity & the after math of this all, if you are interested then take out sometime & have a look

PS. Where have you grown up? Just wondering, as this often affects ones mindset. I've lived in Australia almost all my life... I knew nothing of my religion until recently.

I grew up in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like darwinism is popular among some of our members here... well good for u guys if u believe ur ancestors were chimps.

Most of us are thankful to ADAM AND EVE.

@tuahaa
if you are somuch into proving quran as scientific then create a specific thread for it till then let's not make claims which will force others to counter it.so till then let quran be a religious book for believers.

lol.. Its not about believing it's about observation, and study results and with logical evidence.It's not about scientist it's about science.

i think reading too much high school science books while siting in your room will crap your mind out.

@tuahaa
if you are somuch into proving quran as scientific then create a specific thread for it till then let's not make claims which will force others to counter it.so till then let quran be a religious book for believers.

Dude... I'm happy to debate in other threads, but I hate making other threads because;

1. Too much time lost. I'm a 15 year old and studying is getting more and more demanding.

2. Flames. I don't like these debates either. Nothing achieved. I just want to hold my ground for my religion.

Thales and Anaximander about 1000 yrs before Islam came held same view.

Bro... Prophet Muhammad was illiterate. Studies of fossils, embrology and other science Qur'an speaks of now are only proven by modern science recently.

So good day.

Big Questions are there & there are question for which people are searching Answer unlike the people who replace the whole of it with a invisible diety that exists up in the sky (as if Sky is the limit of this universe), The 'theory of everything' remains to be formulated & proven but the fact remains that theory has to become a fact yet but if you will like to replace this all with God then don't read furthur...

The very beginning of the universe was sometime back explained by removing the singularity out of it but for the first time ever we have a theory which explains the singularity & the after math of this all, if you are interested then take out sometime & have a look

YouTube - The Secret Life of Chaos Part (1 - 6)

YouTube - Into The Universe With Stephen Hawking - The Story Of Everything - 1 of 9

YouTube - Parallel Universes [1/5]

I grew up in Pakistan

Wait, so science says matter is constant but then your science also says that universe appeared from nothing.

Oh, you grew up in Pakistan? :tup: Now why do you have so little knowledge of your religion? Most Pakistanis from this forum actually actually have a thorough idea of what Islam is about... so, without giving offense, I really suggest you read a translated Qur'an.

Wait, so science says matter is constant but then your science also says that universe appeared from nothing.

SO i take u won't even take a look at the things i posted, All right Ignorance speaks...

Oh, you grew up in Pakistan? :tup: Now why do you have so little knowledge of your religion?

There is a thing called self righteousness & that's what religion teaches & its quite clear

Most Pakistanis from this forum actually actually have a thorough idea of what Islam is about... so, without giving offense, I really suggest you read a translated Qur'an.

read it many times & i am sure you'll be seeing that I misinterpreted it :agree:

Tuahaa just because we can't explain certain things as of this moment doesn't mean we fill that void by bringing GOD into the equation. In the 15th Century no one would have ever imagined that someone could land on the moon or that you could fly half way across the ocean in a circular steel bird....

Fact is just because you DONT know something, doesn't mean you fill it with Absurd nonsense...

Saying that just because we don't know the reason nor the origins of the universe, doesn't mean that it will be correctly explained later without God.

And I don't see why people 600 years ago wouldn't be surprised at what we have now, it's totally irrelevant (old chairman of IBM once said that the world will only need 5 computers- look at where we are now)

and yea i'd rather look at the works of James D Watson (the person who discovered the DNA) and read his publications than watch the hideous Zakir Naik claiming something to be a science book when it was never supposed to be a science book.... in simple words... READ a real book.

You're angry at Zakir Naik?

Seriously, go to his lectures and have your debate with him. He'll prove you wrong over and over again- no use sitting on your chair and trollin'

And quoting Zakir Naik;

"Qur'an is not a book of science. It is a book of signs- S-I-G-N-S, and it uses science to prove that it is the authentic book". This is what I heard when I attended his lecture. He never said the Qur'an was a science book. Why are you angry that we're linking science with religion?

Back
Top Bottom