What's new

Boy has Arabic script from the Koran appear on skin

Yes, but like I said, knowledge of iron fossils, embryology, magnetic reversal, evolution, etc wasn't there at that time. Anyway I think we should stop...

I respect your opinion on this. Religious discussions can lead to ugly flame wars, and it is best to stop if we have an ideological deadlock. However, any self-respecting student of science cannot accept what religions say about evolution, especially the Abrahamic ones.

I respect your opinion on this. Religious discussions can lead to ugly flame wars, and it is best to stop if we have an ideological deadlock. However, any self-respecting student of science cannot accept what religions say about evolution, especially the Abrahamic ones.

I replied a bit late, but what I meant about evolution was the Qur'an's point of view about it. I mean the one where the Qur'an says that life started in water.

I, myself, in no way believe that humans evolved from apes.

You don't need to reply, I was just clarifying.

We're now living in the 21st century . All these so called Quran , Bible miracles are fraud .
YouTube - Fraud or real? Miracles of Islam, Verses of Holy Quran Appeared on Skin of a baby
This kind of condition is known as Dermatographic urticaria.
More details here Dermatographic urticaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Both of u need to Learn the difference b/w a rash and a pigmented writing... Chid's writings r NOT a rash, while ur video shows rashes... Russian media person could have easily identified a rash...
Religions and science don't go together man . I'ts like oil and fire . Science in the quran like the moon split ? do you call that science ?
It might be true about ur hulaa..hulaa... religions,,, In case of islam , it encourages study of science...

...please refrain from posting such things. We're not here to discuss Pseudo-Science, ...unless ...you are a respectable scientist ... various journals and research publications. If you dont than you are in no position to discuss Science or pass on your self proclaimed expertise in the field.
Why don't u refrain from reading such... What "threatens" u so much that u r compelled to reply & thank-endlessly to others who r doing so...

& as per ur own theory, what qualification do u have that puts u in a position to announce these as Pseudo-Sciences...!!!
-
-
Anyways,,, Here's one for u...& I AM an expert in the field I am going to talk about below...

Quran:86:5:"So let the man consider from what he is created.. 6:He is created from a fluid emitted. 7: proceeding from between the backbone and the rib. 8:Surely He(Allah) is able to bring him back (to life). 9:On the day when hidden thoughts shall be searched out.

This refers to EMBRYOLOGICAL development of testes inside mothers womb:-

A structure called "Intermediate mesoderm" is formed on each sides of vertebral column(spine).
Then it differentiates into 3 parts:-

1>"Pronephros" on each side of spine of NECK(neck region) of developing baby(embryo). It dissolves off & does NOT make any important structure in fully developed human baby.

2>"Mesonephros" is part of "intermediate mesoderm" between spine & ribs (thoracic region)on each side. It develop lots of tubules which later form testes. & sperms r formed in these tubules. Then testes migrates(proceeds) downwards from here to it's final place , scrotum. In some premature babies testes r un-descended completely & r found in abdomen & have to b surgically corrected.

3>"Metanephros" is part of "intermediate mesoderm" on each side of abdominal spine of developing baby.It also form tubulus & develop into kidneys. Kidneys r in pelvis of developing baby. Then they ASCEND to reach final position in upper abdomen.

These embryological stages have been discovered in recent past. & Allah's book indicated towards it 1400+ years ago.

Quran:86:5:"So let the man consider from what he is created.. 6:He is created from a fluid emitted. 7: proceeding from between the backbone and the rib. 8:Surely He(Allah) is able to bring him back (to life). 9:On the day when hidden thoughts shall be searched out.

(that is; He can duplicate the same processes of development again)

====================================================
persisting_ducts.gif

Right upper rounded ball is testes & Left upper rounded ball is ovary while Grey Mushroom-Like oval masses on lower side are KIDNEYS. Kidneys are formed in pelvis & then ascend to abdomen while Testes & ovaries form in Chest Region & then descend to scrotum & pelvis respectively.

[86:5] Now let human but think from what he is created![86:6] He is created from a drop emitted-[86:7] Proceeding from(indicate site of origin of gonads) between the backbone and the ribs:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

You can see "mesonephros" lying under ribs in picture below:-This mesonephros becomes testes in baby-boy & ovaries in baby-girls:-

Gray986.png

= = = = = =
Other explaination given by many is also true...... that testes receives it's blood supply from testicular(Gonadal) arteries that originate b/w ribs & backbone on each side of backbone.... & the "fluid emitted" is formed from that blood.

Look for "Gonadal" Artery:-
a_abdominal_aorta.jpg

Now prove with references,,, where in the world 1400+ years ago it was documented that testes/ovaries originated in chest region... or that blood supply of these came from there...

Last edited:
Well, I didn't mean to start the topic again, but I appreciate that sur helped me prove my point! :tup:

It is easy to make meanings out of any scripture to suite with modern science..there are so many scientific flaws in quran..quran is a religious book.. not a scientific one..it should remain so.

It is easy to make meanings out of any scripture to suite with modern science..there are so many scientific flaws in quran..quran is a religious book.. not a scientific one..it should remain so.

BhagatSingh you are over doing it without any logical justifications of your claim, the guy sur has given a strong argument, if you disagree kindly disagree with logic and also try backing them up with credible sources, your words of mouth is not credible for me or any one.

Statements like, there are many flaws in quran, quran is only a religious book etc are for weak minded people only, this is not about your word against it and what you think is right or my word in favor of it and what i think is right... it is about logic, reasonings with rationale and ofcourse belief. Try it.

Religions and science don't go together man . I'ts like oil and fire . Science in the quran like the moon split ? do you call that science ?

constantly trolling buddy!!!!

abt other hindutywa trolls, get some time invested else where

BhagatSingh you are over doing it without any logical justifications of your claim, the guy sur has given a strong argument, if you disagree kindly disagree with logic and also try backing them up with credible sources, your words of mouth is not credible for me or any one.

Statements like, there are many flaws in quran, quran is only a religious book etc are for weak minded people only, this is not about your word against it and what you think is right or my word in favor of it and what i think is right... it is about logic, reasonings with rationale and ofcourse belief. Try it.
I said it because quran is a religious book..what is to do with science ?it doesnt require to be scientific..
The policy of forum does not allow any body to get into religious arguements.
if any body is to get into a debate he should have knowledge about ancient arabic language and culture.meaning of each word is to be analysed.
the debate requires so many things to be mentioned which will not go well with moderators and members..i tried some what moderate criticism in other threades but people were ultra sentimental.
if you want to check quran's scientific claim listen to zakir ali naik's debate with a christian scholar alistar cambel first. then visit faith freedom org. With a neutral mind check mr.ali sina's counter arguements(ignore the language and criticism he uses which may provoke you..concentrate on arguements and counter arguements ).And please dont against me with usual arguements like it's propaganda, you are defameing islam, hindu bashing,etc.
AND FINALLY IF YOU THINK QURAN'S SCIENTIFIC BASE CAN BE DEBATED OPEN A SPECIFIC THREAD WITH PERMISSION FROM MODERATORS(i will also contribute with my very limited knowledge about quran) OR ELSE IT WILL BE FAIR TO SAY THAT QURAN IS A RELIGIOUS BOOK WITH ALL HOLY VALUES WHICH YOU BELIEVE,DONT SEARCH SCIENCE IN QURAN.

Last edited:
I said it because quran is a religious book..
Quran may only be a religious book to you, but to us it's a complete code of life. I don't deem it necessary to provide you a link for that & convincing you is the least of my priorities.
If you don't believe in Muslim's holy book then it's no skin off our nose as billions of others don't believe either.
As for this particular incident, Quran itself advocates research before jumping to conclusions so i wont comment as i don't have any credible information.

Quran may only be a religious book to you, but to us it's a complete code of life. I don't deem it necessary to provide you a link for that & convincing you is the least of my priorities.
If you don't believe in Muslim's holy book then it's no skin off our nose as billions of others don't believe either.
As for this particular incident, Quran itself advocates research before jumping to conclusions so i wont comment as i don't have any credible information.
Yes quran is a compleate code of human behavior and social life.
it is a believers book..it should remain so.

I said it because quran is a religious book..what is to do with science ?it doesnt require to be scientific..
The policy of forum does not allow any body to get into religious arguements.
if any body is to get into a debate he should have knowledge about ancient arabic language and culture.meaning of each word is to be analysed.
the debate requires so many things to be mentioned which will not go well with moderators and members..i tried some what moderate criticism in other threades but people were ultra sentimental.
if you want to check quran's scientific claim listen to zakir ali naik's debate with a christian scholar alistar cambel first. then visit faith freedom org. With a neutral mind check mr.ali sina's counter arguements(ignore the language and criticism he uses which may provoke you..concentrate on arguements and counter arguements ).And please dont against me with usual arguements like it's propaganda, you are defameing islam, hindu bashing,etc.
AND FINALLY IF YOU THINK QURAN'S SCIENTIFIC BASE CAN BE DEBATED OPEN A SPECIFIC THREAD WITH PERMISSION FROM MODERATORS(i will also contribute with my very limited knowledge about quran) OR ELSE IT WILL BE FAIR TO SAY THAT QURAN IS A RELIGIOUS BOOK WITH ALL HOLY VALUES WHICH YOU BELIEVE,DONT SEARCH SCIENCE IN QURAN.

What is the point of debating something when you yourselve is accepting that you have a limited knowledge. If you realy wanna know about Holy quran and its miracles watch Peace TV for next three days and you will find out what Holy Quran is all about. Dr. Zakir Naik would be enough to enlighten your thoughts about the Holy Quran.

Moderatiors can you please close this thread.

What is the point of debating something when you yourselve is accepting that you have a limited knowledge. If you realy wanna know about Holy quran and its miracles watch Peace TV for next three days and you will find out what Holy Quran is all about. Dr. Zakir Naik would be enough to enlighten your thoughts about the Holy Quran.

Moderatiors can you please close this thread.
I listened to mr. Zakir ali naik's debate with blister dr.cambel. Naik defeated cambel and i was very impressed with naik's arguement.
but later when i searched about his claims i came across mr. Ali sina's counter arguements for those claims. He stated that zakir ali naik is very good onstage debater but he twisted the word meanings of quran to win the debate,cambel couldn't find out because he doesn't have knowledge about ancient arabic.
and yes i too doesn't have knowledge In arabic and so even if i get a english version of quran and do hard work to present my point any body can dismiss my arguement with a simple twist of word meaning in arebic.

I dont want to start on religion and science but any self-respecting human can not accept that he is evolved out of monkeys either

I dont want to start on religion and science but any self-respecting human can not accept that he is evolved out of monkeys either

Jana if my knowled is right we didn't evolve from monkey's.. Humen and monkey's both evolved from A common ancestor which was neither monkey nor human.

Back
Top Bottom