What's new

Boy has Arabic script from the Koran appear on skin

Firstly its wonderful what the boy is exhibiting just hope whatever is happening it dosent cause the little one pain.

As far as The Holy Quran & Science is considered better not argue or you guys will make a laughing stock out of urself.

@Bhagatsingh > Please stop giving that science crap. Even now earth science is at a very nascent stage. when modern science will have complete understanding, knowledge & control over elements then we will talk of science.

@Bhagatsingh > Let the world scientists replicate coral castle then we will talk of science.
By the way, read Fritjof Capra Tao of PHYSICS and your doubts abt ancient science technology were much more superior to modern science will vanish.

I dont want to start on religion and science but any self-respecting human can not accept that he is evolved out of monkeys either

No Jana.. its not about self respecting humans.. you apparently are completely ignorant about how evolution works something that 99.99 % of the worlds scientists know is a fact. You grew up in Peshawar where you will never ever read a single line about evolution throughout your academic career so obviously you are clueless about natural selection as well.... so no its not that self respecting people accept that they evolved from monkeys because obviously on the surface it sounds silly but alas.. for me to talk to you about evolution would be hitting my head against a brick wall because you completely lack the academic background to know the know-how on Evolution, natural selection and Genetics as well...

Ask any Self Respecting Geneticist or biological scientist who has many publications under his belt whether whether he believes in evolution or not........

Here is a Start LEARN it helps, read a little even if you don't understand the technical jargon.. its not made up bullshit like all Pakistani's believe it is.. AND if your NOT going to read.. than why have this conversation in the first place because it would than mean that you don't hold scientific journals & Publications to a high standard which is fine because I don't blame you..

Natural selection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is one of many journals on Natural selection

PLoS Genetics: Comparing Patterns of Natural Selection across Species Using Selective Signatures
From the University of Toronto (OMG kufaar)

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are many journals on evolution and Genomic Selections

http://www.gsejournal.org/

No Jana its not about self respecting individuals.. its about learning and researching.

People in Peshawar are born into an ultra orthodox religious community, are taught religion from their parents from the moment they are born, are taught religion endlessly in schools, are taught religion endlessly in communities, our neighbors, friends, adults, uncles, aunties talk about religion endlessly, your mullahs talk about religion endlessly, your colleagues at work talk about religion endlessly and by the time you grow up your brain is so hard wired into thinking that what you've been taught is absolutely true when in fact 'Truth' has long gone to the pub to get drunk.

Thank your Almighty that Rational Western education exists other wise our education system, especially the current state of Islamic education syste ... God help us.

Last edited:
Firstly its wonderful what the boy is exhibiting just hope whatever is happening it dosent cause the little one pain.

As far as The Holy Quran & Science is considered better not argue or you guys will make a laughing stock out of urself.

@Bhagatsingh > Please stop giving that science crap. Even now earth science is at a very nascent stage. when modern science will have complete understanding, knowledge & control over elements then we will talk of science.

@Bhagatsingh > Let the world scientists replicate coral castle then we will talk of science.
By the way, read Fritjof Capra Tao of PHYSICS and your doubts abt ancient science technology were much more superior to modern science will vanish.

it's not me argueing if you had followed my previous posts..
i only told let's keep quran out of science..don't search science in quran.
and science.. It is not about knowing everything it is a continueinus search of answers and updating or replacing todays knowledge with better and newer one if old one is proven wrong rather than claiming something and defending it at any cost. ALL I AM SAYING IS LET'S KEEP RELIGIOUS BOOK AWAY FROM SCIENCE IF WISH TO CLAIM SCIENCE IN IT ONE HAS TO PROVE IT OR IT WILL JUST BE A BASELESS CLAIM.

Last edited:
it's not me argueing if you had followed my previous posts..
i only told let's keep quran out of science..don't search science in quran.
and science.. It is not about knowing everything it is a continueinus search of answers and updating or replacing todays knowledge with better and newer one if old one is proven wrong rather than claiming something and defending it at any cost. ALL I AM SAYING IS LET'S KEEP RELIGIOUS BOOK AWAY FROM SCIENCE IF WISH TO CLAIM SCIENCE IN IT ONE HAS TO PROVE IT OR IT WILL JUST BE A BASELESS CLAIM.

Oh dear... you are saying this because the T.V and your school has probably always says that religion 'has nothing to do with science'.

Done any unbiased research in the Qur'an? Done any research in the Qur'an at all?

Anyway, topic ended long time ago.

No Jana.. its not about self respecting humans.. you apparently are completely ignorant about how evolution works something that 99.99 % of the worlds scientists know is a fact. You grew up in Peshawar where you will never ever read a single line about evolution throughout your academic career so obviously you are clueless about natural selection as well.... so no its not that self respecting people accept that they evolved from monkeys because obviously on the surface it sounds silly but alas.. for me to talk to you about evolution would be hitting my head against a brick wall because you completely lack the academic background to know the know-how on Evolution, natural selection and Genetics as well...

Ask any Self Respecting Geneticist or biological scientist who has many publications under his belt whether whether he believes in evolution or not........

Here is a Start LEARN it helps, read a little even if you don't understand the technical jargon.. its not made up bullshit like all Pakistani's believe it is.. AND if your NOT going to read.. than why have this conversation in the first place because it would than mean that you don't hold scientific journals & Publications to a high standard which is fine because I don't blame you..

Natural selection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is one of many journals on Natural selection

PLoS Genetics: Comparing Patterns of Natural Selection across Species Using Selective Signatures

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are many journals on evolution and Genomic Selections

Genetics Selection Evolution

No Jana its not about self respecting individuals.. its about learning and researching.

People in Peshawar are born into an ultra orthodox religious community, are taught religion from their parents from the moment they are born, are taught religion endlessly in schools, are taught religion endlessly in communities, our neighbors, friends, adults, uncles, aunties talk about religion endlessly, your mullahs talk about religion endlessly, your colleagues at work talk about religion endlessly and by the time you grow up your brain is so hard wired into thinking that what you've been taught is absolutely true when in fact 'Truth' has long gone to the pub to get drunk.

Thank your Almighty that Rational Western education exists other wise our education system, especially the current state of Islamic education syste ... God help us.

:rolleyes:

Charles Darwin himself conducted his experiments inside the same species. The Qur'an also said the first life started in water.

'Thank your Almighty'? No, ask THE Almighty to get your facts straight.

Anyway, I think you should watch this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear... you are saying this because the T.V and your school has probably always says that religion 'has nothing to do with science'.

Done any unbiased research in the Qur'an? Done any research in the Qur'an at all?

Anyway, topic ended long time ago.

Oh ! So you blame school and tv..lol
let me tell you straight..i have read quran versa and i do have muslim friends to talk about it but my knowledge is limited because i am not a muslim.
as far as i know quran is not about science or it never claimed to a scientific till the likes of zakir ali naiks come up with those claims which is already proved wrong.
SO IT'S BETTER TO KEEP FAITH AS A FAITH AND SCIENCE AS SCIENCE..IF YOU TRY TO MIX IT WITH SCIENCE PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU TO PROVE IT BECAUSE SCIENCE NEEDS PROOF,EVIDENCE AND LOGICAL THEORIES TO CLAIM SOME THING . RELIGION DOESNT NEED ANY OF THE ABOVE IT IS ALL ABOUT FAITH AND FAITH ONLY. SO BETTER TO KEEP IT SEPERATE.

Ok the boy is a Muslim. So most likely his parents or someone else traced unconsciously something in Arabic on his skin and as the boy was suffering urticaria, these Arabic verses appeared. Later it appeared on other parts of his body as well.

The first outbreak of urticaria can lead to others on body parts not directly stimulated, scraped or scratched. In a normal case the swelling will reduce itself with no treatment within 15–30 minutes, but in extreme cases, itchy red wheals may last anywhere from a few hours to days.

It has been reported that one artist with dermatographism uses her skin as her medium.
Dermatographic urticaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh ! So you blame school and tv..lol
let me tell you straight..i have read quran versa and i do have muslim friends to talk about it but my knowledge is limited because i am not a muslim.
as far as i know quran is not about science or it never claimed to a scientific till the likes of zakir ali naiks come up with those claims which is already proved wrong.

Proven wrong? I have seen people, in the name of science, convert to Islam in my own eyes when I attended Zakir Naik's lectures. No, nobody has proven him wrong and that is why he is so popular in the QA during his lectures.

And I've read the Qur'an and found its scientific facts before I even know some guy called Zakir Naik existed, sir!
SO IT'S BETTER TO KEEP FAITH AS A FAITH AND SCIENCE AS SCIENCE..IF YOU TRY TO MIX IT WITH SCIENCE PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU TO PROVE IT BECAUSE SCIENCE NEEDS PROOF,EVIDENCE AND LOGICAL THEORIES TO CLAIM SOME THING . RELIGION DOESNT NEED ANY OF THE ABOVE IT IS ALL ABOUT FAITH AND FAITH ONLY. SO BETTER TO KEEP IT SEPERATE

Faith- where does it come from? Real belief. And where does true belief come from? Proof- proof of science!

God knows that today we are in an era where proof matters- if God did not put science in the Qur'an- how will the people who possess true understanding believe?

Almost every time a scientific fact is in the Qur'an, it claims that this science is a sign for those who are of understanding. Qur'an is not a book of science- it is a book of signs, and it merely uses science to prove its authenticity. Also, don't believe that all Muslims are perfect. Infact, most of us don't even know what is inside the Qur'an. In Pakistan, for example, many of us just read the Qur'an in arabic and don't understand it. And even after that, schools don't teach anything- e.g. They'll give a translation of a random chapter in the Qur'an and claim it says 'Pray or God will be angry. Give charity or God will be angry. Blah Blah Blah etc' even though the actual translation is very different (I know a case where this happened).

So, as I said, the Qur'an, after or before every scientific claim, says it is a sign;

And a sign for them is the night. We remove from it [the light of] day, so they are
in darkness.

And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

And the moon - We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk.

It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming.

Surah Yasin, 37-40.​

This one is talking about the orbits of the sun and the moon.​

But for a thinking mind its really weird to accept that we all fell out of the sky just because a super natural invisible deity was pissed at Adam :)

BTW here's a miracle as well :)

Killer Whales Are Evolving Into Two Different Species – Planetsave

:disagree: You have no knowledge of your religion (unless you're not Muslim) either.

We do not believe that humans evolved from apes, whales can evolve all they like. We are an exception- this is what makes us so different to animals.

:disagree: You have no knowledge of your religion (unless you're not Muslim) either.

We do not believe that humans evolved from apes, whales can evolve all they like. We are an exception- this is what makes us so different to animals.

you misunderstood my post, I just responded to self respect that hits people when they hear they evolved from Apes, Everything living thing is a cousin of other, Apes just get on nerves of people

You can believe in whatever you want to believe but the fact remains that everything super natural can get explained only if we try to search for the answer without involvement of a invisible deity in it & the fairy tales all sound absurd, may be they satisfy you but not me

Last edited:
you misunderstood my post, I just responded to self respect that hits people when they hear they evolved from Apes, Everything living thing is a genetic cousin of other, Apes just get on nerves of people

You can believe in whatever you want to believe but the fact remains that everything super natural can get explained only if we try to search for the answer without involvement of a invisible deity in it & the fairy tales all sound absurd, may be they satisfy you but not me

Okay... explain the emergence of the universe from nothing...:hitwall:... that's science for ya. Regarding self-respect... I don't really care for that matter.

PS. Where have you grown up? Just wondering, as this often affects ones mindset. I've lived in Australia almost all my life... I knew nothing of my religion until recently.

you misunderstood my post, I just responded to self respect that hits people when they hear they evolved from Apes, Everything living thing is a genetic cousin of other, Apes just get on nerves of people

emo girl u deny the existance of god, surely u have a complete knowledge about each and every corner of this earth and universe..

one question is, imagine u make a robot feed it some information, the robot starts to manipulate the information, next days speaks up that, my creator is stupid, i was made by myself, then what will be your reaction??

Back
Top Bottom