What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back-to-back 5 blasts hit Iqbal Town - GEO.tv
Looks like people throwing hand grenades, some landed in vaccent spot. Good thing is no big casualties it seems.

Lahore have mix of two type of attacks the dark colored and mature looking guys do the shooting and throw gernades and the teenagers and northern are used for sucide attacks.

It is time that govt. suspend its daily operation and ask the public for help in looking around, where as city must be sealed.

There is other solution and that is of counter offense on the master mind state and i can forsee it comming soon.... if situation prevailed.

At least today what govt. of Pakistan can do is expell the ambassadors of indain and afghanistzan as a strong message. :angry:

I really dont care that you consider India is involved in this. I am sure its not. But by focussing on blind hate driven conclusion, you are ignoring the simple reality staring you in the face. And not focussing at the right source will take you further away from the solution..I understand that the emotions run high at this time but keeping a sane head is of prime importance at this time.

Back-to-back 5 blasts hit Iqbal Town

LAHORE: Five back-to-back blasts of low intensity happened in Iqbal Town of Lahore within the last 45 minutes, triggering panic and fear among the citizens, Geo News reported Friday.

The blasts were caused by hand grenades hurled in different locations of Iqbal Town by a suspected person riding a motor bike, police sources said.

According to details, the first blast occurred in an empty plot near crowded Moon Market in Kashmir Block; the second blast hit a car parked outside a house; the third blast occurred near Edhi Center in Kashmir Block located in Iqbal Town; the fourth blast struck outside the residence of a serving DSP again in Iqbal Town and; the fifth and the last blast ripped through Karim Block.

No causalities were reported in these attacks. However, four people were injured.

It may be reminded here that dozens of people were killed in two blasts at Moon Market on December 7 last year.

Earlier, at least 39 people were killed when two suicide bombers blew themselves up in R A Market near security forces’ convoy.

Overall seven blasts have taken place in Lahore within 10 hours, killing at least 40 people, including security men, and injuring about 100 others.

Is there any way to detect suicide bomber? I mean by explosive detector or metle detector or any other method. .how to neutralize them

LAHORE: After the deadly twin suicide attacks in Lahore Cantonment that killed 39 and injured about a 100. Lahore’s Moon Market has witnessed five low intensity blasts within an hour of each other.

No casulaties have been reported in the explosions, only minor injuries that needed first aid treatment.

The first blast occurred in Kashmir Block near Moon Market which had only three months earlier been reduced to ashes.

The second explosion took place in Iqbal Town’s Kashmir block in front of Group Captain Pakistan Airforce, Inam-ul-Haq’s home.

The third blast took place in Iqbal Town’s Muslim Block in front of Edhi Welfare and Ambulance and Rescue 1122 offices.

The fourth blast occurred outside the home of DSP Punjab Police, Khalid Javed Chaudhry in Iqbal Town’s Karim Block.

The fifth blast took place in Iqbal Town area but the exact area is not being ascertained

Pakistani youth should refrain from making friends with inidans or any foreignors who seem to be very interested in having friend from Pakistan.
Do not give out your travel schedules to each other and keep your eyes open while you are out.

wow...........do you hate Indians that much........:hitwall:

can a punjabi make a punjabi friend???:angel:

Is there any way to detect suicide bomber? I mean by explosive detector or metle detector or any other method. .how to neutralize them

May be there are detectors but they can be stopped by dismantling their network where they are being recruited, brainwashed, trained and then placed at the desired location without any hurdle.

I dont get it, with so much security in Lahore, how come these guys manage to get in without getting caught and i head in the program called crisis cell on geo that the government did had the information from the agencies that four vechiles have entered Lahore.
Who is to be blamed for this? the government, the security agencies or the people of Pakistan themselves.

My friend it is complicated.
All share the blame to some extent.

The Punjab govrenment of PML-N will do anything to seem distant from PPP, they know the cause is just but they will still not openly support the army or the federation in a clear cut manner.
To them there is no Punjabi Taliban and all is well.
All of the elite force is on guard duty for the Sharif Brothers so who is carrying the raids against the terrorists?
Everything has to be done by agencies and military...

What if i told you that many attacks happened in the vicinity of a madrassah or mosque because someone was sheltered there...knowingly or unknowingly is not the point.

Wah cantt attack was done with help of a cleric in closeby mosque.
This was made public so is not a theory.
Now in case of the Model Town attack and the RA bazaar attack both locations were in close proximity of a madrassah.
I am not saying that the problem is mosque or madrassah.
The problem is the holy status which the ignorant people are willing to grant to these places making it absolutely impossible for agencies to keep as close a check as they would like to.
A mosque is nothing without some one offering prayers in it and if the mosque is home to miscreants then there is no more anything holy about it...it is bricks and stone...can be built again.
Sadly the people have been used again and again by the Mullahs in the name of religion, the people have given too much street power to the Mullahs in the past.
The people have to wake up.

You all saw what Lal masjid ended into, any other country and people would have fully supported their government...on the other hand many condemned it as the act of the devil.
Who was the devil?
The state or the rebels who had not legitimate right in any manner to bully the people and threaten the state?
I openly side with the state but know for a fact that still many side with the rebels or consider them innocent.
We are unwilling to draw the line and then we blame others for supporting terrorists...

If the house has to be cleaned then these mini estates within a city have to be open to scrutiny so that we can ensure that no anti state agenda be it local or foreign is being supported there.
Any and all steps taken by the agencies regarding any place be it a mosque or a madrassah should not be taken as a zionist conspiracy but as soon as such a crackdown will start in Lahore or Karachi you and I will see all sorts of accusations against the state
Our people are hell bent on declaring everything as the work of mysterious powers...they do not realize the threat that these independant minded Mullahs possess, the same people who throw their weight behind everything against the state and are always providing justifications for the Taliban and their ideology.
Watch TV and you will see uniformity in their ranks, they will not even condemn the likes of Baitullah Mehsud...the JI chief Munnawar Hassan refused to call Baitullah a terrorist and even said that his death was extra judicial killing...look at the guts of these bastards!

When the Jihad related verses were being taken out of high school course so as to limit the chances of militant penetration into younger minds by twisting things out of context, all hell broke loose since it was a grand conspiracy declared by the Mullahs...when we all knew how this was being abused by the militants, it was better to leave such information for more mature minds and was a correct decision but it was instead called a zionist agenda.
Maybe i am too bitter against the Mullahs, but there is a valid reason i am of this view, they have damaged our country tremendously.

Many of our Political Mullahs are powerhungry and there is a good chance that many in Jamaat Islami and Jamiat Ulema Islam may be helping the TTP...the open support of some influential and well established religious parties for the ideology of Taliban clearly shows where their allegiance lies, is it too far fetched to imagine that they will not have any role to play in helping the Taliban.
It is time we shun these rascals completely and never ever trust them.

That much the public should do.
Atleast the recent by elections suggest that this may already be happening since the JI was shunned by the voters.

Geo is saying that According to Police Officials India is Involved.

110% sure.
These attacks come from INDIA

ON GEO NEWS channel No.825 on Skyb.
There snior Police Officers and some other says that they are 110% sure that its what come from India.

Ask these senior police officers what had they done to prevent the attacks in their territory. Can somebody question them? Such comments will keep coming to hide their incompetence and face saving measures..

i dont think its the right time to blame anyone ...lets gather facts and then play the drill !

We need to add up heads to find a solution for this Non-sense...clearly this goverment is not capable for doin anything right and neither is opposing parties...

We need to start a social awarness to flash out these F***kers. If goverment isnt capable We are lets do this . what do u guys say?:pakistan:

No Sir.... Bomb blasts will keep happening for long time to come.
Since Zardari govt. took over......tons of explosives has been imported in major cities and we all know this explosives are C4 type!!!
without complicity of state level actors, operations of such magnitude cannot be executed and neither it cannot be stoped as long Afghanistan borders are open.
For example day before attack on Srilankan team the police officers were sacked... and there was no planning what so ever about the security of players and at the end who was the most benificial state?
i leave it to the readers to guess.

Imagine the head founds are of teenagers from mountains!!!!
I can challenge teen agers from mountains cannot get a room in the hotel in Lahore or neither do they can buy car or as a matter of fact steal one. They cannot enter the city on a stolen car.... or wearing sucide jackets.
Point is there boarding and loadging is being organised by their handlers.... who seem to know technical details involved in such operation and tit bit of the city. To hit the security on first attempt sucider has to be on perfect place at perfect time. If he roam around with sucide waists on.... he will be apprehended within short time.
It ought to be a one shot operation other wise they will be apprehended.
Point is handlers are well established and have been very well informed about the security offices and their movement schedule as if it was their job not an angry reaction from a local resident.

Now come to the Karachi city where a gang seem to be available at short notice.... who's job is to burn the markets and state assets.... this happens when ever PPP govt. face some critical pressure.
Karachi is also home of fearless gangsters... who protect them?

Next is target killings of civil servants and members of opposition political parties in Balauchistan and regular bombing in NWFP.... attempting to instigate a civil disobedience.

It is a grand operation going on....... which require billions of dollars in bribes, boarding loadging and organisation of explosives and spying activities.
It is not wrong to say all above mentioned incidents are not isolated but are controlled fron one point.

Organisation of funds is another aspect.... if drug money has to be inducted than it has to be smuggeled out in tons.... and in markets which can pay in foreign currency.... because in the process of trickel down.... i believe 60% of it is siphoned away by its handlers and only 40% is spent on the said grand operation and which still ought to be significant amount... now the profit of those controllers/handlers would maxamise if Pak currency depreciates vs. foreign currencies...and increase in corruption can assist in organising things at local level. Luck them...... our govt. has organised heaven for terrorists.
Any financial expert can tell that our govt. has destroyed the currency on deliberate and permanent basis so that it cannot be fixed even the whole country turn honest.

If present govt. change than still these attacks may not stop but we may see more terrorists getting apprehended and more failed attacks.

Now at the moment it is known to every Pakistani that present govt. both provincial and central....... have destroyed the civil institutions by making appointments of corrupt people. Normally this is enough to destroy a state but it is not enough the daily life is being made difficult for a common man by creating shortages in his daily consumption products.
As you see many things are moving in parallel..... further more now out spoken .... or critics are the next target e.g. Shreen Mizari and now Marvi Memon is on the list of victims.

All i have to say is Pakistan ka Khuda hafiz and Pakistan can only be fixed if people of Pakistan will tell the family politicians please go home and rest for a while.

There is other solution and that is of counter offense on the master mind state and i can forsee it comming soon.... if situation prevailed.

At least today what govt. of Pakistan can do is expell the ambassadors of indain and afghanistzan as a strong message. :angry:

Please keep your theisis with you. Let the dust settle and investigation start.

It is not novel or movie story.

RIP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom