What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inalilah-e-wa-inaillaihi-rajeoon

What is our govt. doing? When would all this be stopped? What is the purpose behind killing public? Naming somebody wouldn't solve the problem. We need to come up with the solution; sooner the better.

Now...wt u say abt this prove.

Raw behind attacks

No doubt, India is behind terrorism in Pakistan............Many channels showing India proves.

I am watching "Aj Kamran Khan Kay Sath" GEO TV

ok if India is doing all this................then what the **** TTP is doing???
Are those indians who are blowing themselves in lahore?

The reactions on this board are unlike the reactions of Lahoris right now. There is no fear in Lahore amongst anyone I have met.

Yes, the blast in the morning happened and it is sad, but we are fighting a war which is now in its last stages. We have all but won and our Army knows it.

As for these last 4 firecrackers in Iqbal town, it just shows you what these ba$tards are down to now... they can't find men to do these things so they are depositing small devices in parked cars and garbage dumps. This is a change of tactic that has been necessitated since their numbers and resources are running low.

These swines will all die miserable deaths. They have lost...
Spoken like a true Lahori.

Sitting farther away, our minds always wander and start expecting the worst. I know you guys are the toughest that mankind has to offer.

Don`t you feel shame for it?

Nopes but feel sorry for your idiomatic brain.........

anyways dont want a india pakistan war on this thread also so will refrain from posting on this one.

may the culprits suffer in hell.............. gn

they might be not indians but are surely indian raw trained.a large numbers of non muslims are being caught in FATA areas. who is planting them? surely india

Don`t you feel shame for it?

I am kinda used to getting listen theories of self made analysts.
listen its very easy to say that India is behind day to day bomb blast in pakistan...................but have you ever noticed that these are suicide bommbings???

have you noticed that Pakistan army is fighting a war for its servival and trying to take back its lost area from Taliban???

Nopes but feel sorry for your idiomatic brain.........

anyways dont want a india pakistan war on this thread also so will refrain from posting on this one.

may the culprits suffer in hell.............. gn

I see.
If I say or tell some thing is what comes from India, then my brain is idiomatic according to you. . . . . :disagree:

Sorry, I have no positive to say about India. Because I havn`t saw any think positive from India or Indian against Pakistan!

GoP is doing good :tup: .............showing fingure to GoI for Mumbai Attacks :tdown:

To the Indian members on PDF - Lets exercise restraint at this moment. Emotions are bound to run high amongst our Pak bros after these terrible attacks in Lahore. Lets not respond to verbal insinuations and provocations. I am sure the truth will be out once an investigation is carried out. Remember the bomb blast in the SIA office a few days back? RAW and India was being blamed or that too, but eventually it was TTP which was the culprit. Lets see what their investigations lead to this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom