What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's stupid, no government will kill its own citizens.

Really? I think most of the Muslims and Pakistanis and some members here will not agree with you. They say Sep 11 was an inside job and so was the Mumbai tragedy. I wonder why did they kill their own citizens.

strange all those who defend & claim these idiots to be soldiers of god have not uttered even a single f-king word of condolence, may be these people are consumable for the 'Greater Good of God'

they r no soldiers............soldiers bol ke izzat mat do in haramz@d0 ko....they should be killed like street dogs.......all of them

I can't fathom to comprehend what's going on through every Pakistani in Pakistan and abroad. It's just absolutely disgusting inhumane acts an individual can do, what can your mindset be or their supporters to carry out such atrocious heinous acts on Innocent Civilians.

-Truly from the bottom of my heart, for those who passed R.I.P, for those who are injured may GOD protect them and the rest of Pakistan from anymore atrocities against humanity.

Really? I think most of the Muslims and Pakistanis and some members here will not agree with you. They say Sep 11 was an inside job and so was the Mumbai tragedy. I wonder why did they kill their own citizens.

Patriot, there is whole life to criticize but for now please try to see how emotional people are.. so a sincere request brother please don't speculate..

These terrorists are friends of none and enemy of humanity. They can achieve none by doing such a lowly act and I am sure they will burn in hell..

This Moon Market & Iqbal Town has become a serious haunter for me

One of my uncles is out of contact this time, Damn the stupid dumb f-king Idiots & their sympathizers

pray for him, i beg u all for that, mere to koi dua kabool ni hote

I pray for safety of your uncle, God Save him.

last year I made a Pakistan friend from lahore on another forum....................he was a nice guy , . but was afraid to go out..................havent heard from him in last 6 months......................hope he is all right

Kaminay are on the run. I think this is the final spark of the Taliban. Apparently this was a planted bomb under a garbage dump and has mainly claimed garbage collector victims.

Shameless and pathetic...

No Sir.... Bomb blasts will keep happening for long time to come.
Since Zardari govt. took over......tons of explosives has been imported in major cities and we all know this explosives are C4 type!!!
without complicity of state level actors, operations of such magnitude cannot be executed and neither it cannot be stoped as long Afghanistan borders are open.
For example day before attack on Srilankan team the police officers were sacked... and there was no planning what so ever about the security of players and at the end who was the most benificial state?
i leave it to the readers to guess.

Imagine the head founds are of teenagers from mountains!!!!
I can challenge teen agers from mountains cannot get a room in the hotel in Lahore or neither do they can buy car or as a matter of fact steal one. They cannot enter the city on a stolen car.... or wearing sucide jackets.
Point is there boarding and loadging is being organised by their handlers.... who seem to know technical details involved in such operation and tit bit of the city. To hit the security on first attempt sucider has to be on perfect place at perfect time. If he roam around with sucide waists on.... he will be apprehended within short time.
It ought to be a one shot operation other wise they will be apprehended.
Point is handlers are well established and have been very well informed about the security offices and their movement schedule as if it was their job not an angry reaction from a local resident.

Now come to the Karachi city where a gang seem to be available at short notice.... who's job is to burn the markets and state assets.... this happens when ever PPP govt. face some critical pressure.
Karachi is also home of fearless gangsters... who protect them?

Next is target killings of civil servants and members of opposition political parties in Balauchistan and regular bombing in NWFP.... attempting to instigate a civil disobedience.

It is a grand operation going on....... which require billions of dollars in bribes, boarding loadging and organisation of explosives and spying activities.
It is not wrong to say all above mentioned incidents are not isolated but are controlled fron one point.

Organisation of funds is another aspect.... if drug money has to be inducted than it has to be smuggeled out in tons.... and in markets which can pay in foreign currency.... because in the process of trickel down.... i believe 60% of it is siphoned away by its handlers and only 40% is spent on the said grand operation and which still ought to be significant amount... now the profit of those controllers/handlers would maxamise if Pak currency depreciates vs. foreign currencies...and increase in corruption can assist in organising things at local level. Luck them...... our govt. has organised heaven for terrorists.
Any financial expert can tell that our govt. has destroyed the currency on deliberate and permanent basis so that it cannot be fixed even the whole country turn honest.

If present govt. change than still these attacks may not stop but we may see more terrorists getting apprehended and more failed attacks.

Now at the moment it is known to every Pakistani that present govt. both provincial and central....... have destroyed the civil institutions by making appointments of corrupt people. Normally this is enough to destroy a state but it is not enough the daily life is being made difficult for a common man by creating shortages in his daily consumption products.
As you see many things are moving in parallel..... further more now out spoken .... or critics are the next target e.g. Shreen Mizari and now Marvi Memon is on the list of victims.

All i have to say is Pakistan ka Khuda hafiz and Pakistan can only be fixed if people of Pakistan will tell the family politicians please go home and rest for a while.

There is other solution and that is of counter offense on the master mind state and i can forsee it comming soon.... if situation prevailed.

At least today what govt. of Pakistan can do is expell the ambassadors of indain and afghanistzan as a strong message. :angry:

So sad Lahore the heart city of Pakistab under attack.

Please take your medicine.

reasons were provided for the 9/11 conspiracy theory such as the reason to go to iraq and follow the policy set up by the new american century think-tank, what is the objective of GoP to kill its own people?

Please get a brain.

It is complete chaos in Iqbal Town , lahore. A 6th blast is said to be heard and two unexploded bombs have been discovered. God knows how many more bombs have been planted by these ******* terrorists....

110% sure.
These attacks come from INDIA

ON GEO NEWS channel No.825 on Skyb.
There snior Police Officers and some other says that they are 110% sure that its what come from India.

last year I made a Pakistan friend from lahore on another forum....................he was a nice guy , . but was afraid to go out..................havent heard from him in last 6 months......................hope he is all right

Pakistani youth should refrain from making friends with inidans or any foreignors who seem to be very interested in having friend from Pakistan.
Do not give out your travel schedules to each other and keep your eyes open while you are out.

Please take your medicine.

reasons were provided for the 9/11 conspiracy theory, what is the objective of GoP to kill its own people?

I can give you reasons and this debate will never end so i will take the advice of Indian member and refrain from posting it.

May Allah be with us at this critical time. My condolences to the families of the deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom