What's new

Blasts hit Chinese government buildings-a major escalation of asia conflict

Ahmad, i dont even hug up to my camel as much as you do to your china,, instead you should be saying, my heart and soul goes out to the victims kkkk

if am i not wrong pakistani mulsim extermist now working in china

bad freinds always make trouble for your self

one thing i am sure if muslim terrisom vrius infect china then it will be very dangerous for them

Interesting will be China's reaction if it is confirmed that the blasts were not accidents?:undecided:

Oh God! These terrorists scum want to destabilize Asia, May these terrorists Rot in hell...

Some trolls just wish this is the sign that China is desintegrating along ethnic/religious lines, and a wedge between Sino-Pak friendship.

why dont the indian wakeup?there is no such a thing militancy its 4th generation warfare.china knows who done and china knows how to deal with.may be india helped some seperatist group like dalai lama to do such an act

why dont the indian wakeup?there is no such a thing militancy its 4th generation warfare.china knows who done and china knows how to deal with.may be india helped some seperatist group like dalai lama to do such an act

yes,india did this....next target is russia.......
btw,y u ignored pakistan...coz there is a lot of stuff there to do such activities

Stop making this an international terrorism issue. This is a problem with discontentment within China. The government would do well to address the roots of the grievances here and avoid lumping this with Uighur and Tibetan terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom