What's new

Blasts hit Chinese government buildings-a major escalation of asia conflict

People died and on this tragic occasion hate-mongering trolls chose to spread anti-Paksitan posts. Absolutely no regard for the loss of life or of the pain it caused.

"Well done my Brothers!" wrote one anonymous supporter, while another crowed, "Like the waves of the Yangtze River, one follows another. From China will emerge another Bin Laden."

WoooW....Nice joke

People died and on this tragic occasion hate-mongering trolls chose to spread anti-Paksitan posts. Absolutely no regard for the loss of life or of the pain it caused.

Ignore the Indians buddy.

They get excited when innocent people die in their neighboring countries.

Ignore the Indians buddy.

They get excited when innocent people die in their neighboring countries.

u ignoring me:cry:
seems economics is not going good....:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Its probbly CIA , doing to punish China for its affiliation with Pakistan

u r the only here who made some sense...otherwise every pakistani is blaming india

i think it is good time for china

to do 9/11 like things in USA by its intelligence agency

come on stop blaming pakistan!it doesnt mean that a terror happened its automaticaly pakistan.this is china we`re talking about not India.lets wait for the investigation results

Looks like that one of the attackers also got killed in the explosion. However, the theory from the Chinese Government of only one unemployed person carrying out this series of attacks seems not true at all. I mean an umeployed person in China just like anywhere in the world will find it very difficult to purcahse 2 x cars + also so much of explosives and detonators + timers and then execute the whole plan. It is not necessary that this has a religious angle to it, however an ethnic or a cause (supression, eviction of people) could have to do with the origin of this group as it seems.

The secrecy that Communist party is trying to create on this blast also leads to a lot of doubts on the official story.

BEIJING: The death toll from a series of explosions at government buildings in eastern China allegedly carried out by a jobless man rose to three including the suspect, state media said Friday.

One of the 10 people injured in the three blasts in Jiangxi province’s Fuzhou city on Thursday later died in hospital, the official Xinhua news agency reported, citing local authorities.

A 52-year-old man identified as Qian Mingqi allegedly triggered explosions at the parking garage of the city prosecutor’s office, at a district government office and near the city’s food and drug agency.

The blasts shattered windows in the buildings and destroyed at least 10 cars, state media said.

China sees thousands of protests and other public disturbances each year, often linked to anger over official corruption, government abuses and the illegal seizure of land for development.

Bomb attacks have been increasingly frequent in recent years and are typically carried out by individuals angry over perceived injustices, business disputes or other pressures associated with China’s rapid modernisation.

China blast toll hits 3, including suspect | World | DAWN.COM

Looks like that one of the attackers also got killed in the explosion. However, the theory from the Chinese Government of only one unemployed person carrying out this series of attacks seems not true at all. I mean an umeployed person in China just like anywhere in the world will find it very difficult to purcahse 2 x cars + also so much of explosives and detonators + timers and then execute the whole plan. It is not necessary that this has a religious angle to it, however an ethnic or a cause (supression, eviction of people) could have to do with the origin of this group as it seems.

The secrecy that Communist party is trying to create on this blast also leads to a lot of doubts on the official story.

Yep definitely Pakistan. You shouldn't so indirect with your accusations, if you have an opinion, shout it out, let everyone know what you think.

Pakistan was responsible. Come on, repeat after me...

He is a farmer and fertilizer which can be turned into explosive is quite available for the farmers. As for the vehicles, it is not that expensive in China either, unlike in india.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Indian's 'Pakistan behind any kinds of terrorism' paranoia is amazing!

Yep definitely Pakistan. You shouldn't so indirect with your accusations, if you have an opinion, shout it out, let everyone know what you think.

Pakistan was responsible. Come on, repeat after me...

Are you thinking right? Or is your objective to derail the thread from the real cause that I mentioned?

Let me reiterate so that you cannot derail the discussion here using my thoughts:

1. In my opinion this is clearly the work of more than one unemployed person as the communist party is claiming. One single person cannot accomplish all the three blasts + making the bombs + rigging them + vehicles +++++
2. This probably does not have a religious cause behind it.
3. Bigger probability is that this was carried out by a group of people who are either deprived or evicted or in other ways harrassed by the local government or the communist party.
4. Considering that the Chinese government is trying so much to control the information about this matter, clearly they are not telling the truth and there is more to the story than what has been claimed by the government.

He is a farmer and fertilizer which can be turned into explosive is quite available for the farmers. As for the vehicles, it is not that expensive in China either, unlike in india.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Indian's 'Pakistan behind any kinds of terrorism' paranoia is amazing!

LoL, the farmer theory was thrown out by Xinhua last night itself when they were not able to control the news spreading on the internet. Check again, the latest story from Xinhua is that this person was a disgruntled employee who was trying to take revenge for losing his job. And that is clearly a lie because one person cannot do this even if they have fertilizer. These were timed devices which caused a lot of damage. Your party sponsored theory will not stick for any person of average intelligence and the Chinese young people that I know are quite smart. I was just pointing out to the facts. Now good luck with the propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom