What's new

Blasphemy accuser kills 80 year old man after police drop charges

This is sad.......... the blasphemy laws were bought in for this very reason that people dont meet out raw justice like this, hence the blasphemy laws were bought in to allow the due process of Law. The man is found not guilty, thats it, the case is over.... any action beyond that is unlawful and wrong

Lol, there is no "justice"with the blasphemy law intact. Can we please stop this emotional backwards religious tripe and move forward?

Lol, there is no "justice"with the blasphemy law intact. Can we please stop this emotional backwards religious tripe and move forward?

How about you STFU instead........ I see you live in the UK, how about you question the Holocaust mate... you'll find yourself in a British prison as it is against the Law, contravercial yes but a reality. Just like the West does not like certain of its topics questioned, nor do Muslims, get it........good.....

It is shameful that an innocent person was murdered after being acquitted of charges by the police, the murderer should now be executed. There is a massive effort required to change the mindset of many people in our society. People should follow the law not because of force, but because it is the right thing to do, & because they like following the law. Similarly though the government must enforce the law, & employ trust building measures to get the public to trust the decisions of the courts & the police.

It is shameful that an innocent person was murdered after being acquitted of charges by the police, the murderer should now be executed. There is a massive effort required to change the mindset of many people in our society. People should follow the law not because of force, but because it is the right thing to do, & because they like following the law. Similarly though the government must enforce the law, & employ trust building measures to get the public to trust the decisions of the courts & the police.

I totally agree that people should follow the aw and court decisions and this is plain murder of an "innocent man" who has been acquitted. Unfortunately with the current atmosphere and mindset in Pakistan, that when the PM and President defy the highest court of the land, then no one will follow the courts or its verdicts and this is a clear result we will see often now in Pakistan

These idiots are stupid honestly - This bullet could have been used to take out an Indian but these idiots are fighting each other.

Explains basic Pakistani philosophy! The only way to keep Pakistanis from turning on each other is to get them to be mad at Indians/Hindus! Hence the need for inculcating hatred against those dastardly Indians/Hindus.

How can the killer call himself maulvi? Has it just become fashionable term that anyone with a beard and topi and shalwar above ankles is a maulvi, but a religious scholar who is clean shave and wearing a suit is not good muslim?

These people really are the scum of the earth, who take law in their own hands and have no remorse after killing an eighty year old man already proved innocent

Explains basic Pakistani philosophy! The only way to keep Pakistanis from turning on each other is to get them to be mad at Indians/Hindus! Hence the need for inculcating hatred against those dastardly Indians/Hindus.

That's not enough, though.

One day the hatred was bound to turn inwards.

It's already begun.

Sunni - Shia/Hazara

Muslim - Hindu

Muslim - Christian

Muslim - Sikh

Muslim - Ahmedi

Pathan - Punjabi

Punjabi - Mohajirs

Baloch-Punjabi

Sindhi-Punjabi

MQM-PPP-ANP

TTP-Army

BLA-Army

Blasphemers - Believers/Mullahs

....and this will only grow with time.

Hatred is bad. Cultivated hatred is explosive.

Pakistani society is fast heading towards a certain kind of madness.

"Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad." - Euripides.

God can also make that person or society good even if he sees a little good in him. But unfortunately, I don't see any good in most of us.

The hatred is replicating how the human body functions when starved.

The body starts to eat into itself.

The hatred works in exactly the same manner.

Once it runs out of target or its original food, it turns inwards.

These idiots are stupid honestly - This bullet could have been used to take out an Indian but these idiots are fighting each other.

You have correctly analysed and understood the problem of intolerance, hatred and violence. I do hope patriots like you and rafi take Pakistan where it deserve to be, trust me you have all that it takes to go there.

Lol at the indians here making them selves out to be Pakistan experts or some as if they have a firm grip on the psych of all Pakistanis.

Save that BS for forums like BR.

God can also make that person or society good even if he sees a little good in him. But unfortunately, I don't see any good in most of us.

I disagree.

Pakistanis are some of the hardest working, best talented, and honest people on Earth, comparable to any other nationality or race you may care to put up, when acting as individuals. However, cumulatively, we are badly let down by our social structures and our ways of doing things, some by accident, and most by intent.

Go Ahead Sir first person who denies Hadees is accusing me of Blashmey Punishment is death in Islam which only government should implement it and those who are falsely accused should be hanged too so no one dare use this law for his personal biases
Oh no, I have no personal biases against you. But it would be epic funny if done to you because the irony content here is too damn high...

Back
Top Bottom