What's new

BJP to formally invite Yeddy to rejoin party

PDF standards going down day by day. This thread is proof enough.Serious lack of quality here.

Don't bother with him. He is one of those floating nuggets who keeps coming up no matter how many times you flush him. He was banned from this forum for good. He is shamelessly back with a duplicate ID despite the fact that he was booted out from here before.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd asss if on cue....joker no.2

Flussshhhh.... :lol:

You have no shame do you :D . You're basically a coward. You tried coming straight at me and you know I'll call you a faggot, so now you lurk around trying to get at me through others, very brave. :drag:

It's no secret that the Karnataka State BJP has strong objections to Yeddy's merger back into their fold. It's only due to his good relations with Modi (and Modi's rise to prominence, eclipsing the old guard)that he's sensing a chance to get back into BJP.

Yeddy left the party due to deep differences within the Party and these differences have only grown when his party faced off against BJP in State Elections and ate into BJP's votes. Even if he does join BJP, the camp will get polarized further and hurt their chances again in the coming elections. It's much better if his KJP and BJP make a pre-poll alliance rather than merge.

@Urbanized Greyhound Are you from Karnataka?

It's no secret that the Karnataka State BJP has strong objections to Yeddy's merger back into their fold. It's only due to his good relations with Modi (and Modi's rise to prominence, eclipsing the old guard)that he's sensing a chance to get back into BJP.

Yeddy left the party due to deep differences within the Party and these differences have only grown when his party faced off against BJP in State Elections and ate into BJP's votes. Even if he does join BJP, the camp will get polarized further and hurt their chances again in the coming elections. It's much better if his KJP and BJP make a pre-poll alliance rather than merge.

@Urbanized Greyhound Are you from Karnataka?

No but I 've lived here in Bangalore for the last seven years .

Man , I am perfectly within my rights to comment on the "law and order situation " in Bangalore , Development of Real Estate , Development of the IT industry etc .

I live in Bangalore remember , yes have been living for the past 7 years as a matter of fact.

To be fair SM Krishna improved the education sector yes , but good colleges alone do not contribute to economic growth. Real movement of industries started way after SM Krishna 's time .

Hell , never thought I would have to check out Wiki to verify when the ITPL ( International Tech Park ) was setup but even Wiki says it was setup by Ascendas group in 2005. And subsequently the other great Services based industries began to set up offices .

That is a fact and just for the record , Real migration of Engineering , medical aspirants and subsequent skilled labor flow from Tamil Nadu , Kerala , all over the North and yes from Bengal and Orissa and the North East as well began to come in.

So I repeat what I say ---Bangalore owes its high standard of Living solely due to the BJP administration.

And this goes for both you two @Bang Galore and @Guynextdoor2

Word of advice to you Guynextdoor2 , You Jerk, improve the tone of your msgs else be prepared to receive some high voltage banter.I am growing tired to patiently explaining stuff to you while you Bullshit around with comments like

" I have lost track of things they claim .." comments .

Oh, yes, I forgot, being in my dotage, it all started in 2005.

Someone remind me what happened to the scientific and technical infrastructure that the public sector brought in; tell me if the growth of private education in engineering and the creation of a critical mass of engineers to replace the ones we sucked out of the public sector was entirely a dream. Was it true that some chip-maker who supplied chips for the Mac was the first, the very first, to set up shop? And did the flood-in flood-out policy start with the BJP and Modi, or was it back in the day when Modi meant Modi of Modinagar?

Jerk - what a lovely word. Easy to deploy without the slightest need to justify it.

PS: My ID has 560 003 on it. I've been a permanent resident of Bangalore since 1986, and set up and ran my own start-up for seven years over there in the late 80s, writing software on contract to big firms Just give me a hint: what were you doing then?

And this goes for both you two @Bang Galore and @Guynextdoor2

Word of advice to you Guynextdoor2 , You Jerk, improve the tone of your msgs else be prepared to receive some high voltage banter.I am growing tired to patiently explaining stuff to you while you Bullshit around with comments like

" I have lost track of things they claim .." comments .

What goes for me? :what:

Are yo telling me that you will never have a bad apple in your basket? and dont know how to manage it?

Err....he is not the only bad apple & in any case, it is almost impossible to justify putting in a known bad apple into the basket.

Hell , never thought I would have to check out Wiki to verify when the ITPL ( International Tech Park ) was setup but even Wiki says it was setup by Ascendas group in 2005. And subsequently the other great Services based industries began to set up offices .

Err....buying into the project in 2005 doesn't mean it was set up then.

So I repeat what I say ---Bangalore owes its high standard of Living solely due to the BJP administration.

Absolutely wrong. While the high standard of living predates S.M. Krishna's term, it was during his term that Bangalore had a massive spurt. While most of it was just circumstances being in favour, S.M. Krishna did a very decent job. The BJP did pretty much nothing except talk, they were too involved in political machinations & making money that they had very little time for silly things like governance.

Absolutely wrong. While the high standard of living predates S.M. Krishna's term, it was during his term that Bangalore had a massive spurt. While most of it was just circumstances being in favour, S.M. Krishna did a very decent job. The BJP did pretty much nothing except talk, they were too involved in political machinations & making money that they had very little time for silly things like governance.

Thats true...Although BJP can bring back Yedi for vote sake....But he is a nut guy...not like other BJP rules CM....Crazy guy rather than doing good governace to condolidate his position..He started doing corruption and lost his position...What a great fall...I feel BJP also knows about it...They will bring him for getting vote but will not make the same mistake of making the big face of the party again...If they make it....then BJP will make a permanent good bye from Karnataka....

My understanding of Karnataka politics is poor, but isn't the rout of BJP in the state more an indictment of the various scandals that plagued the Yeddy Administration?

Especially the Mining sector???

Back
Top Bottom