What's new

BJP to formally invite Yeddy to rejoin party

I don't know what you're trying to emphasize, in fact. And you've not bothered to clarify that so far either.

I can't go abut giving a history lesson on why BJP lost in karnataka to someone who doesn't know anything and at the same time pretends to know things. This isn't rocket science, search it out yourself.

I can't go abut giving a history lesson on why BJP lost in karnataka to someone who doesn't know anything and at the same time pretends to know things. This isn't rocket science, search it out yourself.
Precisely...It isn't rocket science for you to claim inside knowledge of things. What I've said is corroborated by media articles on the issue.
While you're rejecting almost every explanation on the issue, what you're coming up with are essentially the same narrative!

Much better...

598498_1440729209483710_225463935_n.jpg

Precisely...It isn't rocket science for you to claim inside knowledge of things. What I've said is corroborated by media articles on the issue.
While you're rejecting almost every explanation on the issue, what you're coming up with are essentially the same narrative!

I'm not interested. If you're so well connetced on bangalore as you claim, do your homework before you come.

Much better...

Nair Saabji, this is a thread of bangalore (unlike in BJP text books, Rajasthan very far away :) ). Besides, looks like Subramnia Swamy photoshop :))

Seiko!!!

Are you a BJP supporter or a congress covert?

To get rid of a disease called as congress, first we need to get to power and desimate congress, supress it to the earths core.

Then comes the chance of keeping corrupt politicians at their place.

Yeddy has back stabbed bjp in KA by dividing its vote. Do you think BJP will forget that? Never!

Yeddy will be shown his place once BJP is in power.

What BJP looting are you talking about? The people who looted KA are in jail now (reddy bros). They have been dismissed from the party.

KA is one state where reddy assh**** have tainted the party image.

GJ, RJ, MP, CH, DL, BH, show me one state where a BJP minister has been chargesheeted under corruption charges.

There is no comparision between congress and BJP and especially in corruption.

BTW, not 10 years of misrule, India was diseased for 60yrs of congress!

Not much doubt about your affiliations, at least.

better than a congress maggot!

A pox on both their houses.....

In Bihar we use a term "Thethar", It means a person with a third class behavior . The behavior which allow them to keep repeating wrong things..

Much better...

Beta Gunda ke saath ghoom raha hai. (Son of India, 43 year youth is roaming with Gunda.)

Oh, yes, I forgot, being in my dotage, it all started in 2005.

Someone remind me what happened to the scientific and technical infrastructure that the public sector brought in; tell me if the growth of private education in engineering and the creation of a critical mass of engineers to replace the ones we sucked out of the public sector was entirely a dream. Was it true that some chip-maker who supplied chips for the Mac was the first, the very first, to set up shop? And did the flood-in flood-out policy start with the BJP and Modi, or was it back in the day when Modi meant Modi of Modinagar?

Jerk - what a lovely word. Easy to deploy without the slightest need to justify it.

PS: My ID has 560 003 on it. I've been a permanent resident of Bangalore since 1986, and set up and ran my own start-up for seven years over there in the late 80s, writing software on contract to big firms Just give me a hint: what were you doing then?

Someone remind me what happened to the scientific and technical infrastructure that the public sector brought in; tell me if the growth of private education in engineering and the creation of a critical mass of engineers to replace the ones we sucked out of the public sector was entirely a dream. Was it true that some chip-maker who supplied chips for the Mac was the first, the very first, to set up shop? And did the flood-in flood-out policy start with the BJP and Modi, or was it back in the day when Modi meant Modi of Modinagar?

Jerk - what a lovely word. Easy to deploy without the slightest need to justify it.

PS: My ID has 560 003 on it. I've been a permanent resident of Bangalore since 1986, and set up and ran my own start-up for seven years over there in the late 80s, writing software on contract to big firms Just give me a hint: what were you doing then?

First of all the technical education you are referring to given by the public sector was lost in "the brain drain " phenomenon. You wouldn't have to be domiciled in Bangalore to know about it, everyone following the general news knows about it.

Secondly , whatever engineering/medical talent you are talking about developed in Bangalore by the public sector came in use very little uptill the late nineties. I would even say miniscule when compared to the enormous amount of usable talent that is both churned out by private institutions and immediately utilized because of the huge development of infrastructure particularly in the Services sector which never happened in the SM Krishna era ---no matter how "clean" or "dirty" the political stage was then, or how much any Vokkaliga family or Lingayat family looted ( coal scams , land allotment etc).

Hence I credit the BJP government with the "implementation" part ---potential or knowledge without application of it is useless as far as the state economic growth is concerned.

Being on the scene for the past seven years I only have to look around to see the amount of enormous engineering ( especially) talent that Bangalore attracts in droves now from all over India. And do you know why that is ?

Simply because the students coming here know that not only will they receive a quality education but good employment in high tech sectors as well , Electronics and Computer Science being among them .

This in turn spirals into a raise in living standards which is beyond doubt one of best available in Indian metros today.

I rest my case.

Its efficient not lovely. Going by your friends habit of quoting my posts and using innuendos --it seemed apt to be deployed then :)

Look I had no intention of getting up and personal but your acquaintance who so sweetly confirms to all your views happened to reply to my quotes with stupid one-liners and innuendos . Later when I pointed it out , he switched to what he does best apparently --- talk trash , look at his posts from the beginning.

Try not to selectively read posts

I am used to talking straight and taking you with your experience at your words . Why do you have to display your ID ?

Late 80's huh ? I had just been born then. I visited Bangalore once in the early nineties and it looked like a "HILL STATION" to me then.

Anyways I am not the only one who knows about Bangalore's transformation. Let me tell you many students from the north , way before I had even passed my 12th , were hesitant in going to Bangalore for their graduation.

Engineering degrees without employment to go with it appeals to no one.

My guess is you have lost touch with the ground realities a bit , but no offense , I might be wrong . I don't play on ego very much anyways.

Seiko!!!

Are you a BJP supporter or a congress covert?

To get rid of a disease called as congress, first we need to get to power and desimate congress, supress it to the earths core.

Then comes the chance of keeping corrupt politicians at their place.

Yeddy has back stabbed bjp in KA by dividing its vote. Do you think BJP will forget that? Never!

Yeddy will be shown his place once BJP is in power.

What BJP looting are you talking about? The people who looted KA are in jail now (reddy bros). They have been dismissed from the party.

KA is one state where reddy assh**** have tainted the party image.

GJ, RJ, MP, CH, DL, BH, show me one state where a BJP minister has been chargesheeted under corruption charges.

There is no comparision between congress and BJP and especially in corruption.

BTW, not 10 years of misrule, India was diseased for 60yrs of congress!

Why should I have to be loyal with any political party to choose what best for my country.. BJP didnt forget what Yeddy had done, that explains why they are openly inviting him back to the party.. Dude, get serious.. To get rid of disease called congress you dont have to corrupt leaders like Yeddy and his cronies.. Go and vote for some independent candidate, or a third front or AAP Or you can excercise none of the above option too . May be we will have a hung parliament. Just put both of those idiots of the opposition for next five years.. Let them both realist that Indians are not some pushovers and sab chalta he attitude wont work anymore.. You dont have to choose another corrupt leader for one because in the end we are the one who is going to suffer..

Flussshhhh.... :lol:

Koi sharan nahi hai usme
Shameless GUY hai
You have no shame do you :D . You're basically a coward. You tried coming straight at me and you know I'll call you a faggot, so now you lurk around trying to get at me through others, very brave. :drag:

Abe Khangressi koi sharam hai toh chili bhar pain Mein dub maro :suicide2:

@Guynextdoor2 ...why do you get aggressive and frustrated. After all we are all Indian and cant we respect each other? , despite the difference in opinion. Its a one time request.

First of all the technical education you are referring to given by the public sector was lost in "the brain drain " phenomenon. You wouldn't have to be domiciled in Bangalore to know about it, everyone following the general news knows about it.

First of all, try to read and comprehend what is being read.

There was no 'technical education' that I referred to; read my post again. I referred to
the scientific and technical infrastructure that the public sector brought in;

There were laboratories, factories and a host of small scale industries, all of which created an ecosystem. It was this ecosystem that made Bangalore what it was, just as cotton and textile made Bombay what it was, or light engineering made Calcutta what it was.

Second, it was precisely the brain drain phenomenon that led to the rise of private education, as several cohorts of engineers were sucked out of these ecosystems, and fast replacements became necessary: so

tell me if the growth of private education in engineering and the creation of a critical mass of engineers to replace the ones we sucked out of the public sector was entirely a dream.

Perhaps you didn't notice it because I didn't use sound bites, or catch phrases like "the brain drain".

Secondly , whatever engineering/medical talent you are talking about developed in Bangalore by the public sector came in use very little uptill the late nineties. I would even say miniscule when compared to the enormous amount of usable talent that is both churned out by private institutions and immediately utilized because of the huge development of infrastructure particularly in the Services sector which never happened in the SM Krishna era ---no matter how "clean" or "dirty" the political stage was then, or how much any Vokkaliga family or Lingayat family looted ( coal scams , land allotment etc).

Again, shallow understanding leading to shallow conclusions. Perhaps the complex sentence is a forgotten language in the age of tweeting.

There was no suggestion that the engineering talent I was talking about (where did you get medical talent? thin air?) was a driver of growth in any respect other than to attract the pioneers of outsourcing to Bangalore in the first place, and to serve as a reservoir that was rapidly depleted by us during the 80s and the 90s, right through the millennium in fact. These are important enough, but they led to the growth of the private education industry, which limped along until the appetite of the body-shopping industry gave it muscle.

There is this incredibly uninformed phrase in your post which says:
usable talent that is both churned out by private institutions and immediately utilized because of the huge development of infrastructure particularly in the Services sector

Infrastructure had nothing to do with absorbing talent. They all came to us, asking for 'software' jobs, the civil engineers, the mechanical, the electric, the electronic, the whole lot. Huge amounts of training went into converting them to meet the increasingly larger demand. Talent was scarce, no matter what was done. People got onto planes scheduled for a particular project for a particular client, and were converted in mid-flight. This was the extreme, but I know of half-a-dozen cases of this sort. It doesn't take much more than that to form urban legend, and to drive the market crazy.

Incidentally, you sling around phrases and words at a furious rate, a faster rate than is healthy.

What infrastructure development was needed in the Services sector that was supplied by the private education industry? Hotels and hospitality? Transportation? Government automation? This sounds like that earlier brilliant phrase
...medical talent you are talking about developed in Bangalore by the public sector

The drivers of growth were the outsourcing and contracted project management sectors, the chip designers, the software maintenance business, not infrastructure. Infrastructure followed when masses of talent had to be housed in close proximity, and driven in from numerous locations, and the roadways that old Bangalore had proved to be hopelessly inadequate. Infrastructure followed when housing had to be found outside what we had in the 90s and the 80s. Infrastructure followed when in a moment of panic, it was thought that Bangalore itself would fall apart under the relentless pressure of growth in the software industry, and they started expanding the road to Mysore. Infrastructure followed when the roads collapsed under the pressure of vehicular traffic fuelled by increasing numbers of cars bought by highly paid talent - almost all concentrated in software, IT, electronics and consultancy - and a rapid transit system had to be built.

Hence I credit the BJP government with the "implementation" part ---potential or knowledge without application of it is useless as far as the state economic growth is concerned.

Being on the scene for the past seven years I only have to look around to see the amount of enormous engineering ( especially) talent that Bangalore attracts in droves now from all over India. And do you know why that is ?

Simply because the students coming here know that not only will they receive a quality education but good employment in high tech sectors as well , Electronics and Computer Science being among them .
This in turn spirals into a raise in living standards which is beyond doubt one of best available in Indian metros today.

I rest my case.

What case?

This happened decades before the BJP.

Does anything lie under this nonsense other than the desire to make a coherent argument for the BJP having driven growth?

The rest of your post is on par with the bits so far, and I shall deal with it separately. I deserve the break.

Its efficient not lovely. Going by your friends habit of quoting my posts and using innuendos --it seemed apt to be deployed then :)

Look I had no intention of getting up and personal but your acquaintance who so sweetly confirms to all your views happened to reply to my quotes with stupid one-liners and innuendos . Later when I pointed it out , he switched to what he does best apparently --- talk trash , look at his posts from the beginning.

Try not to selectively read posts

I am used to talking straight and taking you with your experience at your words . Why do you have to display your ID ?

Late 80's huh ? I had just been born then. I visited Bangalore once in the early nineties and it looked like a "HILL STATION" to me then.

Anyways I am not the only one who knows about Bangalore's transformation. Let me tell you many students from the north , way before I had even passed my 12th , were hesitant in going to Bangalore for their graduation.

Engineering degrees without employment to go with it appeals to no one.

My guess is you have lost touch with the ground realities a bit , but no offense , I might be wrong . I don't play on ego very much anyways.

Ah, the display of impersonal detachment!

I thought it would crop up.

Since I am still engaged with the city, live in Malleswaram on a permanent basis and retain my social relationships among the industrial and commercial CxO set, it is difficult to understand what you mean, except that you want to claim greater authenticity for yourself as being more in touch with the ground realities. A pretty specious way to buttress your own authority to speak on these subjects, but presumably the best card you have to play.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom