What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ranjeet Kaisa hai launde?

@Ravi Nair Please go and throw yourself off the nearest cliff, not a single witty post by you where I've been tagged in the last few weeks, disappointed to say the least.

@Indischer Sup? Whip Ravi's bottom before he throws himself off the cliff.

@arp2041 Kaisa hai sher?

They are going to build an inland port and wait for the deep sea to come to them. Profit hi profit.
"and wait for the deep sea to come to them" :rofl::rofl:

Btw, apparently the Chinese made some noise about considering a consortium approach on Sonadia where Indian, BD and Chinese entities would contribute jointly in the project.

Stop taking jibes at a member
If a person has not posted his occupation you have no right of referencing it from other forums

I take it that windhammer is also a dual id?

Here's the conformation. :coffee:

Mujhe direct access mila hai :crazy::crazy::crazy:
"and wait for the deep sea to come to them" :rofl::rofl:

Btw, apparently the Chinese made some noise about considering a consortium approach on Sonadia where Indian, BD and Chinese entities would contribute jointly in the project.

Oi . . kaha tha bhai itne din ? :azn::azn::azn:

achhe din to aane lage !!

Pappu G don't know how to verify account & hence... :haha:

8 to 10 hours load shedding - achhe din aa gaye. :cray:

Guru ji bol uddand balika :pissed::pissed::pissed:

Delhi to abhi bina maa baap ki city hai . .yateemo ke sath yahi hota hai . .election to ho jan de :happy::happy::happy:

Mujhe direct access mila hai :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oi . . kaha tha bhai itne din ? :azn::azn::azn:

achhe din to aane lage !!

Was taking a break.

Indeed form all the news trickling from the corridors of power some solid groundwork has been done, lets hope the momentum continues, aaj ka bharat aur iski nas fatte log toh Chanakya ko kuchal dein apni kartooton se, Modi's going to be spending a lot of time getting the people (and by that I mean the populace) to get along with his agenda, hopefully we'll show the same alacrity in getting with the plan as we did when we vetoed the likes of Amul baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom