What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban pe tha!! :pissed:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
014.jpg

For anyone else I wouldn't even consider it, but he deserved it. And if he was an Indian he would be perm banned years ago. This guy is an elite member, has no negative rating and he is immune to even short term bans.

I think he has been unbelievably lucky.

I got banned for the thread Robinhood Pandey has mentioned, a Pakistani with user name skywalker started abusing me with filthy language, I first took up the matter with mods, they decided to ban me from the thread instead, then I had to open a new id just to get into that thread to deal with that user on my own. :) I knew I would get banned, but this is just an online forum and I didn't bother. In future I will not report anybody, it will be street justice even if that means ban. :)

This forum remained just a "Pakistani forum" in spite of its stated goal to become an "International forum".
Dada tension lene ka nahi, dene ka 8-), learn from mr. jaunty, just went through this thread

Staring at women is an Indian pastime, UK travel expert | Page 4

:rofl:

Last edited:
This forum remained just a "Pakistani forum" in spite of its stated goal to become an "International forum".

Isn't it because it was made by a Pakistani? :what: At first I also thought that if so many people are here then why is it only called "Pakistan Defence Forum"? :rolleyes1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom