What's new

Bible a 'copy' of Quran, Boston bombing suspect told neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OPINION the link is above.

Wow the comments in that link are angry.

That is what people don't seem to understand..no one likes intolerance here but the problems also originates from the basic underpinings of the Islamic religion- a Buddhist or a Hindu will say that my god or belief is the best but yes other beliefs are good and acceptable too- there is space for them but personally I find my faith to be the best FOR ME. On the other hand Abrahamic religions put forth the grandiose claim that theirs is the ONLY god..that is where the problem begins since they are defacto stating that all other gods are false idols. So its no longer about your faith being the best one for you but a claim of self-aggrandizement that it is the ONLY faith and everything else is fake. That is the basic and underlying issue that creates friction in societies which have been bred on Dharmic, Buddhist, animist, ancestral worship practices and faiths. For them it becomes a straight up insult. I do not believe anyone of us would be tolerated much less accepted in any Islamic country if we were to proclaim that our's is the only true faith.

From there on it leads to one-upmanship where for them a particular faith must dominate by all means in order to prove some sort of ultimate legitimacy. How does the Bible predating the Quran affect Muslims..how is it even an issue of importance..so much so that it would require a ignoble and absent knowledge declaration like this from an individual?

Last edited by a moderator:
Their parents are completely obsessed with conspiracy theories too, no wonder their kids are the same.
Conspiracy theories are just so stupid. And they always end up blaming the Jews for some strange reason.

Beg to differ.Parents are the last persons on earth to acknowledge their son's fault.Forget about their parents even Tamerlan's friends couldn't believe the news.

Beg to differ.Parents are the last persons on earth to acknowledge their son's fault.Forget about their parents even Tamerlan's friends couldn't believe the news.

Yeah parents will be in denial, sure. They might say: "There must be a mistake, it couldn't be them".

But they won't start ranting about things like "9/11 was an FBI conspiracy to make Muslims look bad" unless they already had their stuff in their head in the first place.

TIMES OF INDIA
-------------------------------------------

BOSTON: The deceased Boston bombing suspect recently described the Bible as a copy of the Quran during an argument about religion, a former neighbor claims.

Al Ammon, whose apartment is in the same building in the Boston suburb of Watertown where Tamerlan Tsarnaev once lived, told CBS television's " 60 Minutes" that the dispute between the two took place about three months ago.

"I remember the first thing I said to him was that it's always good to have an open mind towards other religions. And then he went into the Bible and the Quran," Ammon said in an excerpt of an interview set to air later Sunday.

"He was explaining how the Bible is actually a copy of the Quran and how it's used for the American government as an excuse to invade other countries."

Christianity predates Islam by 600 years.

Tsarnaev and his 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar are the main suspects in Monday's double bombing of the Boston Marathon, which killed three people and wounded about 180.

While Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police, Dzhokhar was captured alive and taken to a Boston hospital where authorities say he is in serious condition.

Tamerlan began posting militant videos on social media sites in recent years, and made a six-month trip to Dagestan, which borders Chechnya, in 2012. Both Russian regions host separatist rebel groups.

Who is Responsible for designing his mentality ? :confused:

The Original Bible which was revealed to HAZRAT ISA AS that is JESUS PBUH was from ALLAH but people changed it afterwords but now Quran is the only book which people have to follow and follow it till day of judgement

his Friends made Joke :lol: that suspect look like Tsarnaev :lol: .

The Original Bible which was revealed to HAZRAT ISA AS that is JESUS PBUH was from ALLAH but people changed it afterwords but now Quran is the only book which people have to follow and follow it till day of judgement

you know you are in First Phase of irrationality ,

I wouldn't surprise if one day your parent found that their son Zarvan bombed 100 people

Here is proof that the mother (Zubeidat) was already obsessed with conspiracy theories before the Boston bombings:

Boston suspects: An immigrant journey that went off track - CNN.com

Alyssa Lindley Kilzer said she often visited the apartment at 410 Norfolk St. in Cambridge, where the Tsarnaevs lived. Kilzer used to get facials from Zubeidat at a local spa but, after she was fired, Kilzer began going to her house.

She wrote about her experience on her Tumblr blog and said the staircase was crowded with shoes and the house was filled with the noise of arguments, cooking and other household chores. It was hardly spa-like but Kilzer thought Zubeidat gave great facials.

But she became increasingly uncomfortable going to the apartment because of Zubeidat's growing religious fervor.

"She started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims," she wrote.

Zubeidat told her: "It's real. My son knows all about it. You can read it on the Internet."

Kilzer said she met Tamerlan only once -- he wasn't friendly, she thought.

Yeah parents will be in denial, sure. They might say: "There must be a mistake, it couldn't be them".

But they won't start ranting about things like "9/11 was an FBI conspiracy to make Muslims look bad" unless they already had their stuff in their head in the first place.

They have just lost their one son and the other is almost dead.We can just leave the poor parents with their agony.The head does not work great in this situation.
As far as conspiracy theories are concerned when educated people here on this forum with stuff present in their head posts so many threads on US-Jews conspiracy theories, you can imagine how much these stories are popular among a section of youths across the world.

his Friends made Joke :lol: that suspect look like Tsarnaev :lol: .

Yes,I read that today.

They have just lost their one son and the other is almost dead.We can just leave the poor parents with their agony.The head does not work great in this situation.
As far as conspiracy theories are concerned when educated people here on this forum with stuff present in their head posts so many threads on US-Jews conspiracy theories, you can imagine how much these stories are popular among a section of youths across the world.

Fair enough. :tup:

(Though check my post above as well).

Darn ! Again Muslim world is paying for the act of individual .

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont what ur saying but ur signature(V Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed.) freaks me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom