What's new

Bible a 'copy' of Quran, Boston bombing suspect told neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bolded parts reveal your ignorance. Terrorism is the clearest example of Islamic principles being misused and misquoted to justify selfish ambitions. God's words have been corrupted to suit personal needs.

For the underlined part: Please tell me about the worship you mentioned. And Allah / God / Yahweh are the same. Should have read the basics atleast.
It is difficult to accept, but you can google yourself.
I got this:
Allah and Yahweh are 2 Distinct Entities Not to Be Confused... :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

I know daniel pipe bashing will start now..:"islamophobe" blah blah and more. but, Hindu is more closer to you than Abrahamics, thats what I personally feel.

Interpreting religion, the Qur'an in the wrong way is always taught by some useless illiterate scholars working for spreading hate....

The problem is that many people listen to them and believes them blindy like some sheeps.

Messed up people in the world.

It is difficult to accept, but you can google yourself.
I got this:
Allah and Yahweh are 2 Distinct Entities Not to Be Confused... :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

I know daniel pipe bashing will start now..:"islamophobe" blah blah and more. but, Hindu is more closer to you than Abrahamics, thats what I personally feel.

What you feel is, perhaps, ridiculous.
Or do you suggest the rest of the world to be insane when it considers Judaism, Christianity and Islam to be Abrahamic religions?

And what crappy site was that? I asked you to tell me about the black-stone worshipping so I can take the logic apart. Posting false statements from some personal blog is not recommended.

Thanks.

1.how do you know?
2.what if you are wrong?
What if there is a hell heaven? How can you be so sure?

I believe in reason.If some one claims there is hell, and heaven then they also have the responsibility to prove that argument.For eg when scientists first proposed the existence of Dark matter no one ask people to believe in it.They did experiment using Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer and proved they exists.That's how the world should work.Not based on some holy books and miracles.

He may have sent but I certainly do not see any now and don't see miracles happening..

Well according the Jews the last one isn't here yet so that is why, according to Christians everyone has to believe in Jesus as God first, according to Muslims Prophet Muhammad PBUH was the last and there would be no more after him so that is why God doesn't send more we also believe all people were sent Prophets all over the world at some point or time. Bahais believe all must believe that Bahaullah was the fulfillment of all prophecy, and aren't hindus waiting for the last avatar or something?

That is what science is set out to explain and it has explained many things already.. So why god?
kindly define Science...
Then i will elaborate!

Well according the Jews the last one isn't here yet so that is why, according to Christians everyone has to believe in Jesus as God first, according to Muslims Prophet Muhammad PBUH was the last and there would be no more after him so that is why God doesn't send more we also believe all people were sent Prophets all over the world at some point or time. Bahais believe all must believe that Bahaullah was the fulfillment of all prophecy, and aren't hindus waiting for the last avatar or something?
I don't know of what Hindus are waiting for, neither do I care if they are.. All I care is when I am alive I don't see any and hence my point.

kindly define Science...
Then i will elaborate!

That is a discussion i do not want to get in because the most dangerous thing to do would be to mix science and god.. I dont think they are in any way related.

I believe in reason.If some one claims there is hell, and heaven then they also have the responsibility to prove that argument.For eg when scientists first proposed the existence of Dark matter no one ask people to believe in it.They did experiment using Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer and proved they exists.That's how the world should work.Not based on some holy books and miracles.
u cant rule out that they dont exist either.. U have no proof that they dont exist. Just hasnt been discovered yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom