What's new

Bible a 'copy' of Quran, Boston bombing suspect told neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer not understand Basics many religious books ! because this what make people mad . I am sure there are such things in religious books mainly in Abrahamic religions . keep these ancient books as antique not as guide and Chill out , make party , enjoy life .

Everybody has their own way of chilling,partying and enjoying life according to his/her mental ability.I respect your choice of keeping Religious books (Abrahamic/Dharmic) as an antique but don't agree that reading it makes us mad.It's true that books do not take us to the heaven but I do believe that it can guide us to the path of realization if you make a proper use of it.

Apparently the younger brother ran over his older brother when he was trying to get away from the cops and dragged his older brother a few metres down the street. Guess his parents are going to claim that it wasn't the younger brother who did it but some wicked old Jew man who was driving down the street :D

Ooo ya an Islmaic fundamentalist will say that :rofl: what a joke to get in to the media!! :rofl:

@Bang Galore But I am astonished..I've met quite a few fundamentalist Muslims here in Delhi itself..they are strict practitioners of their faith..BUT THEY LAUGH AT SUCH CONSPIRACY THEORIES OF JEWS AND WHAT NOT. Makes me think that it has less to do with religion and more to do with the prevalent popular narrative in various countries.

I mean we have our own fare share of nutbags in all groups and religions but almost all seem to steer clear from the global conspiracy bandwagon- any reason as to why?

You don't meet with a lot of Muslims then. I have heard of all the conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 even before i joined this forum.

Uneducated fundamentalist Muslims never fall for conspiracy theories. It is the educated + bigoted ones who do.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't meet with a lot of Muslims then. I have heard of all the conspiracy theories even before i joined this forum.

It is not just Muslims, others are equally susceptible to wild conspiracy theories. Just that the jews do not figure in such conspiracies, there are different scapegoats available.

TIMES OF INDIA
-------------------------------------------

BOSTON: The deceased Boston bombing suspect recently described the Bible as a copy of the Quran during an argument about religion, a former neighbor claims.

Al Ammon, whose apartment is in the same building in the Boston suburb of Watertown where Tamerlan Tsarnaev once lived, told CBS television's " 60 Minutes" that the dispute between the two took place about three months ago.

"I remember the first thing I said to him was that it's always good to have an open mind towards other religions. And then he went into the Bible and the Quran," Ammon said in an excerpt of an interview set to air later Sunday.

"He was explaining how the Bible is actually a copy of the Quran and how it's used for the American government as an excuse to invade other countries."

Christianity predates Islam by 600 years.

Tsarnaev and his 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar are the main suspects in Monday's double bombing of the Boston Marathon, which killed three people and wounded about 180.

While Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police, Dzhokhar was captured alive and taken to a Boston hospital where authorities say he is in serious condition.

Tamerlan began posting militant videos on social media sites in recent years, and made a six-month trip to Dagestan, which borders Chechnya, in 2012. Both Russian regions host separatist rebel groups.

Who is Responsible for designing his mentality ? :confused:

This is happen when there is scientific method applied to Religious issue.. Xakir Naik and ppl like him are reason of all such evil..

there are many such "gems".
one being all(including animals ) are "born as musulman".

islam pre-dates christianity and all other religions.

infact, islam is arrogant enough to claim jesus as a mere islamic prophet! guess what? christians are natural blasphemers for these islamics!

ppl like these will make the world believe in atheism some frikkin day.

ppl like these will make the world believe in atheism some frikkin day.

So much of hate, So much of anger, So much of lie how can one live with. It reminds me one quote from the Movie "Transformer:Revange of fallen",

"It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision. So much negativity... Who wants to live a life filled with hate? "

If Aiethism provide peace and positivity, it will flourish..

That is what people don't seem to understand..no one likes intolerance here but the problems also originates from the basic underpinings of the Islamic religion- a Buddhist or a Hindu will say that my god or belief is the best but yes other beliefs are good and acceptable too- there is space for them but personally I find my faith to be the best FOR ME. On the other hand Abrahamic religions put forth the grandiose claim that theirs is the ONLY god..that is where the problem begins since they are defacto stating that all other gods are false idols. So its no longer about your faith being the best one for you but a claim of self-aggrandizement that it is the ONLY faith and everything else is fake. That is the basic and underlying issue that creates friction in societies which have been bred on Dharmic, Buddhist, animist, ancestral worship practices and faiths. For them it becomes a straight up insult. I do not believe anyone of us would be tolerated much less accepted in any Islamic country if we were to proclaim that our's is the only true faith.

From there on it leads to one-upmanship where for them a particular faith must dominate by all means in order to prove some sort of ultimate legitimacy. How does the Bible predating the Quran affect Muslims..how is it even an issue of importance..so much so that it would require a ignoble and absent knowledge declaration like this from an individual?

dont want to get into this extremely philosophical debate about religions just want to correct you here. For Muslims we have the same God as Jews and Christians so there is no my God is better than yours debate. Secondly If Islam allows killing of non-muslims it would ask to kill people who dont believe on that God (God of Abraham) and that would be idol worshipers (you) but how come all these fanatics only killing Jews and Christians....well I am not that smart you guys are very smart in these matters so go figure it out and I will read the last few post in a week to see if you came to a conclusion.

there are many such "gems".
one being all(including animals ) are "born as musulman".

islam pre-dates christianity and all other religions.

infact, islam is arrogant enough to claim jesus as a mere islamic prophet! guess what? christians are natural blasphemers for these islamics!

really????

dont want to get into this extremely philosophical debate about religions just want to correct you here. For Muslims we have the same God as Jews and Christians so there is no my God is better than yours debate. Secondly If Islam allows killing of non-muslims it would ask to kill people who dont believe on that God (God of Abraham) and that would be idol worshipers (you) but how come all these fanatics only killing Jews and Christians....well I am not that smart you guys are very smart in these matters so go figure it out and I will read the last few post in a week to see if you came to a conclusion.

Non Muslims are rabbit (weak) and Muslims are Wolf (Strong), Do you think that?? Non Muslims are struggling to remain there existence on earth.

See what happen when Muslims are more than 75%.
Pakistan: Non Muslims were 11%, reduced to 2%
BD: Non Muslims were 29% , reduced to 2-4% (correct me if I am wrong)

Look like idol worshiper meet the fate u mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom