What's new

BGB on alert on Myanmar border

MR.DADA BABU , I'M NOT A BIHARI,BUT YES I'M A SYED.MY POINT IS SIMPLE,IF THIS CAN APPLICABLE FOR ROHINGA'S WHY CAN'T BE APPLICABLE FOR BIHARI & OTHER MINORITIES.BTW WHAT YOUR BHARAT MATA SAYS,DADA BABU ab8 minors ;) :what:
Bharat mata gives refuge to anybody who is in genuine distress. If bengalis start killing you guys again, you know which way to run. Its really easy, avoid bay of bengal and myanmar and you will be fine. :)

Shame shame on the Bangladeshi Muslims who prattle day in and day out about Ummah , Ummah and then when the crunch time comes refuse to take in their Rohingya Muslim ummah brothers who are undergoing persecution in Myanmar..

Lakh lanat on them....:angry:

Yes, I agree and hope they remove this RAWamy stooges next time for good, so this kind of nonsense does not happen again against people's wishes.

Bharat mata gives refuge to anybody who is in genuine distress. If bengalis start killing you guys again, you know which way to run. Its really easy, avoid bay of bengal and myanmar and you will be fine. :)

RAWamy members will hopefully need your help after next election.

Yes, I agree and hope they remove this RAWamy stooges next time for good, so this kind of nonsense does not happen again against people's wishes.
Yeh hide behind Rawamy league. I am sure BNP wont really do anything special for these guys once they are in power.
Where is the mass movement? Seems people are not outraged at all, some bangladeshis even call these guys terrorist.

Yeh hide behind Rawamy league. I am sure BNP wont really do anything special for these guys once they are in power.
Where is the mass movement? Seems people are not outraged at all, some bangladeshis even call these guys terrorist.

BNP did criticize the present government over the issue. Most Bangladeshis actually want to comply with international rules and a common humanitarian duty. We already have tens and thousands of Rohingya refugees since 1978.

The thing is that the AL's refusal to allow refugees in is more domestically political. If you really see the true faces of the Awami League, trust me, you'd change your mind about them.

BNP did criticize the present government over the issue. Most Bangladeshis actually want to comply with international rules and a common humanitarian duty. We already have tens and thousands of Rohingya refugees since 1978.

The thing is that the AL's refusal to allow refugees in is more domestically political. If you really see the true faces of the Awami League, trust me, you'd change your mind about them.
I am not awamy supporter, nor do I oppose BNP.
I was pointing to fact that there is no outrage in bangladesh for this conduct, in reality people dont want anymore refugee. The local bengalis are xenophobic to rohingyas (you will deny of course)
Which is why, if BNP was in power, it would have done exactly same, while AL mouthing some sympathy etc.

I am not a believer of incubent govt being responsible for everything that happens( some Indians do the same with congress govt, which I disagree with).

Lol. Guys please watch bangladeshi news channels. More than 10 Bangladeshis were arrested for giving shelter to Rohingyas! Even after that Bangladeshis giving shelter to Rohingyas. Go to Shah parir dip. Many houses are now full of newly arrived Rohingyas ! BGB arrested some by raiding.... But thats just eyewash! I believe BGB is also sympathetic to the cause ...

I was pointing to fact that there is no outrage in bangladesh for this conduct, in reality people dont want anymore refugee. The local bengalis are xenophobic to rohingyas (you will deny of course)
Which is why, if BNP was in power, it would have done exactly same, while AL mouthing some sympathy etc.

I am not a believer of incubent govt being responsible for everything that happens( some Indians do the same with congress govt, which I disagree with).
this is the third time refugees coming! 1st and 2nd time BNP was in power and they allowed them to come in. Its th awami govt. who hates Rohingya!

Actually, a lot of people here did generally criticize the move. It's just that common people are just too frightened to speak against the government in public. People disappear you know! And yes, Bangladeshis have held protests against the Rohingya massacre.

And as far as some of my countrymen being xenophobic towards Rohingyas, you are right. They did create a lot of problems in Bangladesh. Mostly engaging in petty crimes. But then, I personally do not blame them unlike the xenophobes. Most of those xenophobes come from very rich families anyways. So screw them.

It is not only a matter of persecution, but their entire existence is at risk of being sent into oblivion. I think you understand how people can feel and act under such extreme circumstances.

Read the news carefully please.

Myanmar claimed that the Rohingyas have terrorist links with Jamaat. Obviously, Jamaat is a legal and a legitimate party (even though it is controversial).

The AL and Jamaat are now mortal enemies, and the former has always tried hard to demonize or even ban (somehow) that party.

Well, Bangladesh isn't India! :lol: I admit, our politics is just too complex for anyone to grasp easily first hand. Only a genius can do that.

Don't worry about zia's soldier :rofl: perhaps it's better you guys think of yourself.a question several times strikes on my mind,it's my maternal grandfather was an indian army officer , chief weather officer in pune branch, but after his father's death due to his mother's wish he had to stay east bengal,but he was on no mind to give up his army job but due to mother's last wish he don't return to mother india and return to his job in pune HQ.
several time it strikes on me,what was the reason that his mother felt like so,but now I realise probably that woman was so intillegent so she did not wish that her son serve mother so called India.
shame on you guys,on one hand you talk about humanities & on the other hand you kill humanities.Isn't it so jokin , huh ;) :what:

Don't worry about zia's soldier :rofl: perhaps it's better you guys think of yourself.a question several times strikes on my mind,it's my maternal grandfather was an indian army officer , chief weather officer in pune branch, but after his father's death due to his mother's wish he had to stay east bengal,but he was on no mind to give up his army job but due to mother's last wish he don't return to mother india and return to his job in pune HQ.
several time it strikes on me,what was the reason that his mother felt like so,but now I realise probably that woman was so intillegent so she did not wish that her son serve mother so called India.
shame on you guys,on one hand you talk about humanities & on the other hand you kill humanities.Isn't it so jokin , huh ;) :what:

But you can serve mother India and fulfil the wish of your grandfather. But I suppose your Bangladeshi medical degree will not work in mother India. Mother India is bit skeptic when it comes to Bangladeshis.

btw,another striking question if india not like burma why thn ur ghotis migrate to our BD,specialy musli5ms with a pathetic impressi5on 5about India ;)

Is this a temporary amnesia!!!!:woot:
Jokes apart, you got the fact right. We really have a lot in our plate right now. Of course we have some humanity in us. The rohingyas that are coming, BGB is giving them food, if hurt then medicine and aid, and oil to go back to Myanmar by boat they came in. Just think would your country have tolerated it for such long? Since 1978 mate imagine.

Lol. Guys please watch bangladeshi news channels. More than 10 Bangladeshis were arrested for giving shelter to Rohingyas! Even after that Bangladeshis giving shelter to Rohingyas. Go to Shah parir dip. Many houses are now full of newly arrived Rohingyas ! BGB arrested some by raiding.... But thats just eyewash! I believe BGB is also sympathetic to the cause ...

this is the third time refugees coming! 1st and 2nd time BNP was in power and they allowed them to come in. Its th awami govt. who hates Rohingya!

BDR is the finest troop of BD even more skilled than army, they have the combination of fighting skill and humanity, for the time being they are not capable on both fronts (india + Burma) for our rogue govt.

Why are people treating this guy Syed Naved as if he need to be adopted by someone.
Well when my granmother can take back her son from that hell dustbin India,do you think M a fool.But yes,My degree neither need india's valuation nor indian's. Infct india is a such a country where nothing but terrorism,gambling each and every kinds of wrong things,not only that killing muslims being done in the name of hinduism......so I don't think any civilized will ever wish to go to India.
If your mother India was so called democratic,then tell us why dont you give up killing muslims and handover kashmir to Pakistan.why you fools kills Kashmiri children,don't u have corradge or do u fear that u guys are killing,torturing childs ;)
And btw,we're muslim so every Islamic country is our ,it's ppl our we don't need adoptation perhaps you guys need to be incaged in zoo :rofl:
And what about 65.you guys were simply defeated against us the Pakistanis/united Pakistanis.but you fools still barks like you wins the war,but the truth is it was we the pakistanis,it was we the muslims were victorious against you.
And Btw,Why you guys are so interested usurping our land in the name of " Area mapping " ?
tamabil border is our not your mother india's so why you guys take it from us.don't u have enough land or it's u'r
havit to adopt land ?
About Push back... you fools are talking so much that bihari bihari.btw,if india was so democratic then why you guys push back your bengali hindus to our land,saying that they are bangladeshi.
Do you guys suffer from short time memory loss deseas or anything else :rofl: poor India :rofl:
Long Live pakistan,Long Live Islamic Brotherhood :pakistan:

BDR is the finest troop of BD even more skilled than army, they have the combination of fighting skill and humanity, for the time being they are not capable on both fronts (india + Burma) for our rogue govt.
You may be remember once on sylhet in a border war bdr taught a lesson to bsf :sniper: I think it's a day of our pride,when india can celebrate on our bdr mutiny day , why can't we celebrate bsf victory day.it would be better if all the ghotis were migrated to their mother India , good for them , Good for us.

Well when my granmother can take back her son from that hell dustbin India,do you think M a fool.But yes,My degree neither need india's valuation nor indian's. Infct india is a such a country where nothing but terrorism,gambling each and every kinds of wrong things,not only that killing muslims being done in the name of hinduism......so I don't think any civilized will ever wish to go to India.
If your mother India was so called democratic,then tell us why dont you give up killing muslims and handover kashmir to Pakistan.why you fools kills Kashmiri children,don't u have corradge or do u fear that u guys are killing,torturing childs ;)
And btw,we're muslim so every Islamic country is our ,it's ppl our we don't need adoptation perhaps you guys need to be incaged in zoo :rofl:
And what about 65.you guys were simply defeated against us the Pakistanis/united Pakistanis.but you fools still barks like you wins the war,but the truth is it was we the pakistanis,it was we the muslims were victorious against you.
And Btw,Why you guys are so interested usurping our land in the name of " Area mapping " ?
tamabil border is our not your mother india's so why you guys take it from us.don't u have enough land or it's u'r
havit to adopt land ?
About Push back... you fools are talking so much that bihari bihari.btw,if india was so democratic then why you guys push back your bengali hindus to our land,saying that they are bangladeshi.
Do you guys suffer from short time memory loss deseas or anything else :rofl: poor India :rofl:

You may be remember once on sylhet in a border war bdr taught a lesson to bsf :sniper: I think it's a day of our pride,when india can celebrate on our bdr mutiny day , why can't we celebrate bsf victory day.it would be better if all the ghotis were migrated to their mother India , good for them , Good for us.

Your English is sadakchhap type, I could not understand anything. But your Pakistan flag proved that why you need to be adopted. :rofl::rofl:

havit to adopt land ?

Man, seriously, are you really studying medicine. Is it in urdu medium? Is it homeopathy or unani?
If I was a patient,I will run away from you the moment I see you donning doctor's burqa. :)

Back
Top Bottom