What's new

BGB on alert on Myanmar border

Man, seriously, are you really studying medicine. Is it in urdu medium? Is it homeopathy or unani?
If I was a patient,I will run away from you the moment I see you donning doctor's burqa. :)
Perhaps brother my uestion you are of which medium ? hindi , english or hinglish :rofl: don't you guy's have anyother old trick rather thn spelling trick,dont your mother India teach you any new formula.
btw,i've heard also a medical proverb,it say's " Patient who afraid a doctor must be a patient ",you are a patient no doubt,but the question is , which doctor will treat you ? Coz it's easy to treat a normal patient , but difficult to a psycho & India is fool of psycho , no doubts on that :rofl:

Perhaps brother my uestion you are of which medium ? hindi , english or hinglish :rofl: don't you guy's have anyother old trick rather thn spelling trick,dont your mother India teach you any new formula.
btw,i've heard also a medical proverb,it say's " Patient who afraid a doctor must be a patient ",you are a patient no doubt,but the question is , which doctor will treat you ? Coz it's easy to treat a normal patient , but difficult to a psycho & India is fool of psycho , no doubts on that :rofl:
lol. You are funny. Anyway, best of luck with your career. :)

Btw,what my flag says not important but I think , it would be better for the world if you guys were adopted by any zoo :rofl:
Onehand You Guys are very so called democratic ; humanitarian, humanist in nature I mean on media .on the other hand very fond of killing minorities , muslims , isn't it so interesting mother India's" mr.patriot" son :rofl: :rofl:

Oh we have discussed it so many times already. Sh*t happens. In your country, too. Nobody is fond of killing muslims (neither muslims fond of killing hindus), but when riot happens, some people die. If religious riot, hindu and muslims die.
Recent riot in hyderabad left 3 hindus dead, not muslims. Does it mean muslims love killing hindus.

May be you should visit your brothers in bihar and UP and ask them yourself.

entire world knows about " Indain Lie Culture ". so for allmighty sake don't make us laugh.Yes,muslims doesn't love killing hindus but when you hindu kills muslims,burn their houses , kill children when it's on it's mother's womb , they have equal right to protect themselves.
Btw,as far as I remeber massacar of 71 mostly did by biharis,and biharis were never Pakistanis but indian's who migrated here & later kill bengalis.so,what it proves 5.
it proves," Indian killed Bangladeshis , Isn'5t It 5, dadda :rofl:
truth is for 71 Indi5a was responsible,and in present ," for biharis stateless condition India Is responsible ".

Any mere mortal can pay their way into a private medical college. ;)
Any mere student will go on a private versity or e.m ;) :rofl:

Oh we have discussed it so many times already. Sh*t happens. In your country, too. Nobody is fond of killing muslims (neither muslims fond of killing hindus), but when riot happens, some people die. If religious riot, hindu and muslims die.
Recent riot in hyderabad left 3 hindus dead, not muslims. Does it mean muslims love killing hindus.

May be you should visit your brothers in bihar and UP and ask them yourself.
about hyderabad,it was an Indipendent nation . but your so called bharatmata adopt it like Sikkim ,isn't it :azn:

Who the hell this joker hindu... entertaining us . nice entertaintment :pakistan:
no mater India deny no mater indian ediots deny but the truth is , was & always will be , " India is The , Was The reason of all pains in Sub-continent" .
This is the only nation which destroy our beloved Pakistan,this is the nation who helped " terrorist santi bahini " , this is the nation who is destroying Bd,Pakistan and Other nations of sub continent.
Different between burma & India is nothin but just a li'l.
May Allah Protect us the muslims and innocnt ppl livin on kashmir etc from India .
Ameen :pakistan:

entire world knows about " Indain Lie Culture ". so for allmighty sake don't make us laugh.Yes,muslims doesn't love killing hindus but when you hindu kills muslims,burn their houses , kill children when it's on it's mother's womb , they have equal right to protect themselves.
Btw,as far as I remeber massacar of 71 mostly did by biharis,and biharis were never Pakistanis but indian's who migrated here & later kill bengalis.so,what it proves 5.
it proves," Indian killed Bangladeshis , Isn'5t It 5, dadda :rofl:
truth is for 71 Indi5a was responsible,and in present ," for biharis stateless condition India Is responsible ".

Any mere student will go on a private versity or e.m ;) :rofl:

about hyderabad,it was an Indipendent nation . but your so called bharatmata adopt it like Sikkim ,isn't it :azn:

Look, I understand your anger, but there was no way Govt of India could do anything about biharis. I take pride in the fact that we transferred 60k+ POWs with great care, because that was our responsibility. Biharis were not.

Who the hell this joker hindu... entertaining us . nice entertaintment :pakistan:
no mater India deny no mater indian ediots deny but the truth is , was & always will be , " India is The , Was The reason of all pains in Sub-continent" .
This is the only nation which destroy our beloved Pakistan,this is the nation who helped " terrorist santi bahini " , this is the nation who is destroying Bd,Pakistan and Other nations of sub continent.
May Allah Protect us the muslims and innocnt ppl livin on kashmir etc from India .
Instead of doing all these blah blah, why not take visa and come to India (dont jump the fence please) and see for yourself. You may feel safer here. We have a big urdu speaking population, there are plenty of happening places for urdu people, aligarh, lacknow among others.
I am sure you wont go back once you are here. :) (that will be a headache though)

Nice try kid but I won't adopt you.:rofl::rofl:

Look, I understand your anger, but there was no way Govt of India could do anything about biharis. I take pride in the fact that we transferred 60k+ POWs with great care, because that was our responsibility. Biharis were not.
bihar was and still is in India.So in no sence they are Pakistani or bangali,but yet we're concerned of them.
And what I say? i've said " If rohingas can get those support why not the innocent biharis ? coz according to law we can punish only guiltiers but why innocents ? why those who were not involved in 71 ? aren' they muslim , don't they have right to get medical treatment like rohingas? I also said all the minor no mater whether s/he is a rohinga,bihari,rakhain,chakma , hindu,christian...should be equali treated.
my question was," why some stateless , friendless ppl will get shelter & some don not . As a doctor not it's mine but everyone's duty is to serve ppl no mater she/he is hindu ,muslim whatever.
why so iscrimination among bengali speaker stateless and non bengali speaker stateless ppl?? " .
today these guys are saying,"fight for rohinga's because they're stateless,but in our country we've biharis.so why can't they be well treated? aren't they human beings ??:cool: here is my objection

Nice try kid but I won't adopt you.:rofl::rofl:
nice try uncle,but I won't accept you.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pakistan:

bihar was and still is in India.So in no sence they are Pakistani or bangali,but yet we're concerned of them.
And what I say? i've said " If rohingas can get those support why not the innocent biharis ? coz according to law we can punish only guiltiers but why innocents ? why those who were not involved in 71 ? aren' they muslim , don't they have right to get medical treatment like rohingas? I also said all the minor no mater whether s/he is a rohinga,bihari,rakhain,chakma , hindu,christian...should be equali treated.
my question was," why some stateless , friendless ppl will get shelter & some don not . As a doctor not it's mine but everyone's duty is to serve ppl no mater she/he is hindu ,muslim whatever.
why so iscrimination among bengali speaker stateless and non bengali speaker stateless ppl?? " .
today these guys are saying,"fight for rohinga's because they're stateless,but in our country we've biharis.so why can't they be well treated? aren't they human beings ??:cool: here is my objection

nice try uncle,but I won't accept you.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pakistan:
I used bihari in the same sense you did, because I was replying to you, yes bihar as a state is still in India, but we are talking about people in bangladesh known as 'bihari'.
I agree with whatever you said, but that should be directed at bangladesh, we dont have any say in that internal matter.

yes, i know . but my question was neither attacking India nor indians . it was a very asking ,but without understanding it properly you guy's replyin in wrong manner where as on that topic there was no india but burma.
but attacking personaly,professionaly.. were they also included in my topic at first even on last ? i don't think so.
Even i want to reply,but without understanding properly , what kind of attitude is this.
my question absolutely was directed in our internal matter.
yes,personaly i bealive not all Indians are so bad because i've several times on India.But the problem is your govt.
don't know what you guys bealive or not but the truth is Bd has been hurted by India,not just once but several times.
hatred for indians created by Indian govt not by us.this is the main reason why we love pakistanis more than Indians.
because on our sense," who did the crime , yes he's a criminal,but who don't why we call him criminal ".
I dont know Indian view.But this we bealive,this i bealive.

@Sayed Naved bro,are you on laughing gas or something ??
Boltu,dear are you psycho or something :rofl:

I just do not know why moderators accepting posts that are a way too far from the thread title. It should be closed if people do not have anything to post.

so are you the gluteus :rofl: afterall only gluteus knows taste of the fart,isn't so ;) :azn::sniper::pakistan:

I just do not know why moderators accepting posts that are a way too far from the thread title. It should be closed if people do not have anything to post.
ask this to indi psycho's ,why they make it away from the topic , perhaps they can help you ;)

Back
Top Bottom