What's new

BGB on alert on Myanmar border

I am still not getting this Myanmar attitude... Our Chakmas, Marmas look like them, dress like them, pray like them and they are our proud citizen, they have had armed conflict against the state which was artificially created by another state. But now there is no difference in between Kobiraaz and a chakma as a citizen..... Compare this with Rohingyas! Its time to arm them. I say, bring USA navy in chittagöng, in exchange of that attack Myanmar financed by middle east....

Seems amra sobai Taliban Bangladesh hobe Afghanistan will come true soon.

Those who here intend to bring MUA issue too frequently, I would like to add some details about MUA for them.

Moyeen U Ahmed was made Chief of Army during BNP government bypassing 6 senior officials those who were ahead of him. If he was reallt a b*****d then just wondering how and under which consideration BNP government made him COA??? If it was to get benefit from him during caretaker government then no party should expect such from any government officials be it BNP or BAL...

BAL did the same during 2001 and later accused the then Army chief... This should not be the case by any political parties.

If BNP would have let Ershad participate in the election then MUA/FUA would not be able to come into the power and BAL would not get chance to do all the anarchy.

I have many of my relatives and family friends those who were or are in Army or Air Force...I personally do not wish to hear bad word for their profession as they highly patriotic. They are not for any corrupt parties like BAL/BNP or Jammat. It does not a matter what a root less person say about them.
Please do not go into detail with these home made razakars of our country. They are worse than Indians. You cannot expect them to understand a simple logic. They are Jamaat razakars, but always talk about BNP. They disguise themsleves in BNP. Real BNP people are different from these diehard razakars.

I am still not getting this Myanmar attitude... Our Chakmas, Marmas look like them, dress like them, pray like them and they are our proud citizen, they have had armed conflict against the state which was artificially created by another state. But now there is no difference in between Kobiraaz and a chakma as a citizen..... Compare this with Rohingyas! Its time to arm them. I say, bring USA navy in chittagöng, in exchange of that attack Myanmar financed by middle east....

There's a bit difference though...they (ancient people) have the priority over Bangali in almost every govt. infrastructure through quota system for their ethnic identity :meeting: . Just saying as you said about the difference...I have no objection on this quota.

Allah is watching you. You are turning your Muslim brothers back. Learn from Indians, we have given them refugee status and probably will send them back once things calms down..

Do you believe in Allah? If not you are just practicing hindu bigotry. The line of logic indians are pushing here, indians should accept all these indians protesting in Malaysia and SE Asian region with open arms.

Ethnic Indians protest in Malaysia - 24 Nov 07 - YouTube

Seems amra sobai Taliban Bangladesh hobe Afghanistan will come true soon.

More proof that india instigated latest trouble in Myanmar to pigeonhole Myanmar relation and dependency only to india. And now harping on for Bangladesh to step into indian trap. Indians are throughly exposed

More proof that india instigated latest trouble in Myanmar to pigeonhole Myanmar relation and dependency only to india. And now harping on for Bangladesh to step into indian trap. Indians are throughly exposed

Now I'll have to kill you. Let me make a phone call to RAW sleeper cells in Bangladesh.

But why Bangladeshi's hate their brother Rohingya muslims so much? Aren't you guys needed to help fellow Muslims for the cause of Universal Muslim brotherhood and Allah wishes the same as well?

Now I'll have to kill you. Let me make a phone call to RAW sleeper cells in Bangladesh.

So you are calling the ones mentioned in the Red Diary or the Green one?

PS: Raw ordered to use Black one only in dire situations..

Mayanmar should push all these Muslims who are headache, to Bangladesh,Bangaldeshis will take care of their Muslim brothers..

And BD people talking about Jihad on Myanmar,really?? lol Don't think Buddhists will tolerate what ever these Rohingya Muslims commit against them,it's common human tendency to fight back, and Myanmar people are fighting back for their culture and land... from where did muslims come to Mayanmar?? Just bunch of Illegal converted BD muslims jumping fences... push them back to BD and keep your guards and adopt our policy to shoot at sight for the fence jumpers..

So you are calling the ones mentioned in the Red Diary or the Green one?

PS: Raw ordered to use Black one only in dire situations..

It's on the footnote, that's the only space we in RAW could manage for our Bangladeshi brothers in half-drowned corner of South Asia.

Idune is like Mamata Banerjee with a Jamati heart. :)

Why india is not taking back all these stranded indians in Malaysia, Fiji, Uganda and other places? These indians were taken as more or less as slave. Malaysia and other countries should kick these indians out and send them to india.

Its gets even more amusing that indians are now claiming $4 trillion from UK for giving these indians jobs and feed thing them.

-----------------
Ethnic Indians protest in Malaysia
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 by Abhijit

Malaysia_indian_protest_2
How well have the Indians fared who went to work as labourers in various parts of the British empire? Ethnic Indians were forced to leave Uganda during the rule of Idi Amin, have faced problems in Fiji and clashed with the police yesterday in Malaysia.

Malaysia’s ethnic Indian community (BBC picture) staged its biggest anti-government street protest on Sunday when more than 10,000 protesters defied tear gas and water cannon to complain of racial discrimination, reported Reuters.

The protesters gathered outside the British embassy in Kuala Lumpur, calling for the British government to pay $4 trillion in compensation to the two million ethnic Indians in Malaysia whose ancestors arrived as indentured labourers in the 19th century, reported the BBC.

Ethnic Indians protest in Malaysia - pressrun.net | pressrun.net

Mayanmar should push all these Muslims who are headache, to Bangladesh,Bangaldeshis will take care of their Muslim brothers..

If Muslim identity is the reason for Myanmar to send them back and Bangladesh should accept them. Then why don't we do this - Bangladesh send all its hindus about 9% of population back to india and their hindu brothers in india will take care of them.
Fortunately people outside india are not as communal and do not commit ethnic cleansing as india does. Looks like indians finds ethnic cleansing lucrative export from india to Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom