What's new

BGB kills 2 Indians

well done BGB....smugglers are smugglers. no mercy for them. i would have been more happy if BSF also helped BGB in this. but i guess corruption is rampant on both sides.
congrats to Bdeshi members on this rare kill.

Thats what I'm saying. Nobody has a problem with shooting armed smugglers. These smugglers have killed BSF officers in the last two years too. BSF have killed equal no of indian and BD smugglers in the last one year.

The problem is when BGB does it its gr8 news (BTW this is not the first time), but when BSF does many BD posters start their one sided propaganda stories.

The lack of any honest principled stand against this common menace is the issue.

BTW two weeks back BGB shot dead a Bangladeshi national too. So pls cut the hypocricy.

Thats what I'm saying. Nobody has a problem with shooting armed smugglers. These smugglers have killed BSF officers in the last two years too. BSF have killed equal no of indian and BD smugglers in the last one year.

The problem is when BGB does it its gr8 news (BTW this is not the first time), but when BSF does many BD posters start their one sided propaganda stories.

The lack of any honest principled stand against this common menace is the issue.

BTW two weeks back BGB shot dead a Bangladeshi national too. So pls cut the hypocricy.

well just look at the heading, as if INDIANS, not smugglers, were killed. anyway since BGB has tasted blood, it wouldnt complain when BSF takes its usual suppers.

well just look at the heading, as if INDIANS, not smugglers, were killed. anyway since BGB has tasted blood, it wouldnt complain when BSF takes its usual suppers.

Interestingly Indian reports say only one person was killed and one report says a BGB guard was arrested from Indian territory after that. As always BD reports say something very different. Its confusing.

Can some Bengali guys get more details from bangla sources, @Gigawatt, @LaBong?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ All the sane BD posters and Indians like @madx, @KRAIT, @sepoi, @fateh71, @Kaniska @animelive

Notice all the jamatis are absent from this thread. They must have been licking their lips at first waiting to see hating and mad Indians. Alas, most Indians are supporting BGB as smugglers deserve no mercy. Same as BSF has been doing. :bunny:

Point is, it is pretty simple TBH. It's a god damn international border for Christ's sake. If you cross, you are illegal and bound to get shot/ captured. Well done BGB.

Interestingly Indian reports say only one person was killed and one report says a BGB guard was arrested from Indian territory after that. As always BD reports say something very different. Its confusing.

Can some Bengali guys get more details from bangla sources, @Gigawatt, @LaBong?

Anandabazar says 1 farmer was killed and one kid was injured.

I would like to see BGB becomes proactive and kill any one who is entering into your country.

And the smuggling is not harmless, it involves fake currency that hurts indian economy and fensidyl that destroys hundreds if not thousands of bangladeshi youth. Bangladeshis should hate these smugglers more than anyone else.

BGB should really do much much more to stop these smugglers, they will have full support from us. Only condition - don't be hypocrites and support us too.

As an outsiders, there are posters in PDF from BD, that i feel to create a perception.

1- BD nationalist..Die hard Islamist fan..Fascinate themselves to be more Arab/Turkey and some fascinating Islamic nation
2- Claimed to be BD nationalist More anti Indian than pro BD...Find India has a hand even sewer pipe burst in Dhaka street.
3- BD posters need transformation in BD society...Dislike India(But they donot hate Hindu people of India) not affiliated to any political party...but like to see prosperous BD in a long term objective..
3- Jamti group ...Try to prove that creation of BD is a distater that happened...India has more advantage of creation of BD rather than BD gets benifitted by becoming a independent nation...

Above all i feel people or political affiliated groups with category 3 are the people whose posts are looks impressive...And i know PDF posters are very smart to understand and find out how each of the posters from BD are fit into these categories...

That's the crux U indians fall for? Believing people like hammer & madx who themselves have deep political bias U want to generalize BDs. Hammer btw most likely never set foot on BD. Don't cry foul when hammer & madx's projected image of BD proves to be a delusion. But U folks & your media definitely will just like they cried in the cases of SL & maldives.

That's the crux U indians fall for? Believing people like hammer & madx who themselves have deep political bias U want to generalize BDs. Hammer btw most likely never set foot on BD. Don't cry foul when hammer & madx's projected image of BD proves to be a delusion. But U folks & your media definitely will just like they cried in the cases of SL & maldives.

People like you donot leave us any choice rather to deal people who are with the category no 3....Rest of these things...does not matter...India knows where it stands in 21st century....At least India does not take credit for the acheivements for any other country like China...India takes credit for its own success and also owns its own failure...Unlike some other nation...who feels that their national pride is about telling in front of India that India is lower that China...But in this process they forget that what about your own nation? Did you ever get a chance to look into it...

Any way...i am not sure..why people like you are so ambitious in fighting with India...at least i am confident that you know your geography very well....Beleive me...INDIA will not break down if India loose NE for some days..but what will happen in return....every one knows about it...

I myself haVE visited Bangladesh (Jessore, Dhaka and some other villages) as my paternal grandfathers were BD citizens before they moved to India like other Hindus. I can tell you from my experience and @Roybot can also support me in this, 90-95% of BD people are not like you Jamatis. They are more like @Hammer-fist and @madx. Thing is common poor BD citizens hardly care about all this RAWamy and Indian dalali conspiracy. They are more concerned about food and shelter.

For all my Indian friends, BD people are nothing like what we see on PDF.
Yes they are neutral towards India and not too friendly. But they equally hate Pakistan if not more. Also, they do give you respect when they find out you are from India because of 1971 independence movement. Bengalis are hard working and smart people.

But in this process they forget that what about your own nation? Did you ever get a chance to look into it...

I know the desperate situation this unfortunate land is in and so does munshi, kobirazz, idune, alzkir, M saint, azzidane, Erol, Skallagrim, Loki, planetsoldier etc. That's the reason why U people don't like these member's posts and call them Ra*zakars.

Any way...i am not sure..why people like you are so ambitious in fighting with India...at least i am confident that you know your geography very well....Beleive me...INDIA will not break down if India loose NE for some days..but what will happen in return....every one knows about it...

Not fight with India, but defending the country's existence. Arms conflict with India is not an option but keeping a safe healthy distance definitely is a must for the foreseeable future. I say this because I can see the geographical vulnerability this country is blessed with. I won't be surprised if SL becomes the next S.korea with almost similar vulnerabilities.

I know the desperate situation this unfortunate land is in and so does munshi, kobirazz, idune, alzkir, M saint, azzidane, Erol, Skallagrim, Loki, planetsoldier etc. That's the reason why U people don't like these member's posts and call them Ra*zakars.

Not fight with India, but defending the country's existence. Arms conflict with India is not an option but keeping a safe healthy distance definitely is a must for the foreseeable future. I say this because I can see the geographical vulnerability this country is blessed with. I won't be surprised if SL becomes the next S.korea with almost similar vulnerabilities.
@luffy....I donot like the some of the posters that you have mentioned because they insult and humiliate Hindus....As i stated earlier...I donot mind if posters from BD dislike India, religious and racist humiliation who will tolerate dude?...You have every right to dislike us as I can feel from this side of the border that BD has some genuine concern....Like killing of people in INDIA BD border...This has to be stopped...But rather than any one addressing the root cause of the issue your favorite posters start bashing us ....Even in another thread in PDF..i got the news that BGB has shoot down 2 Indian people... Believe me...when Indian poster saw this thread, every one appreciated BGB because it is illegal for any nationalities to enter into another country...But think what would have been reaction for your favorite posters....they just go on bashing without knowing what is happening....In this situation...what would you expect...that sane Indian poster would like them?

And coming to your other point...keeping a safe distance from India...Of course it is your choice...I will respect your opinion...But don't try to create self inflicted insecurity complex that India is an threat to your sovereignty....

And regarding use of some words that you mentioned....it is the word used by your own people man why are you blaming us...

Back
Top Bottom