What's new

BGB kills 2 Indians

Guys look that one BDR member was brutally attacked and they tried to drag that guy inside indian territory as it happened before, bsf and the smugglers together beat BDR member after dragging inside india. When smugglers were shot to save BDR member life, bsf started firing from their side clearly meaning that only they can kill unarmed Bangladeshi but BDR can't... even there lives are at stake by indian terrorists. Also, notice that dead bodies have been taken by them whereas a dead Bangladeshi's body has no guarantee to get back.

Anyway, I hope BDR will continue this.
Don't keep ranting. It's bad for your health (As if I care anyway).

You BDs aren't lily white either. So don't keep bellyaching at the drop of a hat. Move on....

For your kind information i don't support jamat and jamat brigade seems to be occupied at the moment, so i decided to have some fun instead :lol:. Indian's always seem to label every Muslim Bangali Indian as illegal Bangladeshi when the truth is during separation a large number of Muslim Bangali stayed in India. If the move to other state they get the label of illegal Bangladeshi.

Dude i didn't call you Jamati. It was directed towards those hatemongers.You misunderstood a bro. :-(

And I agree, a few Indians do that. But we should not judge the entire population based on that.

@shadowFaux always on fire :P

I will spontaneously combust just to make you happy. <3 :P :P

Here come religious comment. And some one say religion is innocent.. The dead was a smuggler, he killed on border.

If you are so bother about MUSLIM then why don't you keep 25 Crore Indian Muslim???

Instead of exposing kobiraaz's horrible religion based comment on a real issue that affects poor people irrespctive of religion, you ended up falling into his hands.

The Muslims of India are part of India. They make India what it is. And their numbers are growing. If you are so uncomfortable with the scene, then it will be much easier for you to leave the country, no?

Innocent BD people they dont have so much anger towards india. Most of hatred come from border and affected river areas.
From this 2 issues some ppl try to spread more hatred. Where we can organizely talk to these and solve these disputes calmly.

We dont try to see whats going on other part of the border what they want. We have to come to solve these issues so that we can have win win situation.

Elder ppl of BD they share less hatred to india comparing with young. Young ppl they dont have too much broad mind and not try to see on greater issues. They easily hates something when there r ways.

I also started hating india by seeing those undisputed issues repeatedly.
i joined pdf and seen so much hate here too. With those influences I also started attacking indian members. Some pdf member from BD they really knows how to add more venom. My hate increased and I talked with elders against india.

But reply from them really changed my mind. There r some ground realities where anger cant solve anything. Then I understand keeping good relation with india is the best option. I can also thank to indian members, most of them dont share hostile towards us.

I hope that in the near future we can solve all the problems and remain as good neighbors :cheers:

Indians do not hate bangladeshis (why would we?) . But some of us sure are arrogant towards BD. I hope the latest HDI numbers have opened their eyes.

And yes some posters are very very very good at provocation and many (if not all) indian posters have also expressed here that their views of BD changed after coming PDF as they did not expect such abuse and hatred. Even my own views had changed and I would only troll on BD section, however a diversity of opinion in this section has been very useful lately. I must thank all you new guys for it.

Dude i didn't call you Jamati. It was directed towards those hatemongers.You misunderstood a bro. :-(

And I agree, a few Indians do that. But we should not judge the entire population based on that.

I will spontaneously combust just to make you happy. <3 :P :P

No problem. I'm glad that we sort out the misunderstanding. But i am pissed off at India for various issue.

No problem. I'm glad that we sort out the misunderstanding. But i am pissed off at India for various issue.

Me too. But since we can't send India to Africa, I just hope that the politicians will be able to sort out the issues. We just need more intelligent leaders.

Amra toh deshi bhai he! :chilli:
theek koiso tumi bondhu....:cheers: er legyai aami jaani ke bangladeshi muslim aar ke indian muslim. kintu eikhane bahut indians ra aase jaara jiboneo kunu bangladeshi na dekhya ulta palta maat maatey.

Back
Top Bottom