What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

perhaps if you left your Ik inspired euphoria you might see the slight changes in the language and behavior used by your Avatar's favorite allied parties and its cohorts.

The rest of your post sounds like it was just written for the sake of a post..
and therefore not worth replying.

it was sarcastic, dont tell you wear green paag ????????????????????????????????????? :woot:

Now dont make this the case. I have been living in Oman for more than 3 years and never have seen this issue. I agree that they do see the masons as non human, but the treatment given to filipinos is much much worse, they are literally tortured. Arabs do consider themseleves superior to us habitants of sub continent, but it is not exclusive of Indians, Bengalis and filipinos.

I've been to Oman thrice....never had any problems. Actually Oman --given its proximity to South Asia -- has never really been a racist or unwelcoming country. There have been cases where Pakistani Baloch settled there and basically became Arabs (as is the case in Bahrain). But other than that, this whole race thing has never been an issue.

as far as rights of labourers is concerned, biggest culprits are UAE and Kuwait. These are small countries where the local cultures have basically been eroded and replaced by ''western'' things; the goras are in their compounds, the labourers are the ones out in the open slaving away to earn wages. How ''Arab'' of the Pakistani labourers to send the money BACK to Pakistan rather than pocket it and spend it in their Arab host countries!

People here think, that reciting Quran in Arabic and , praying in arabic( yes some people do think that), and the motto of the army including the word Jihad is arabization.

Had there been arabization as horribly as muse puts it, we would have seen women and men far away from eachother in drawing rooms. Some families do have that, but only in the tribal areas because of tradition. Even the rich families have seperate rooms for males and females. Had there been arabization, people would have been wearing those long robes and women covering their heads with that huge cloth. Dupatta is another thing.

Muse, why dont you complain about westernization? We wear ejans, women wear sleeveless shirts and go around with half naked bodies in Isl and Lahore, prostitution is rife, english is being labelled as a sign of entrance into exclusivity, we have a GCSE system and Cambridge system , which is designed by the british, going on in Pakistan. India abolished that system in the 60's if i stand correct. Why a western system in Pakistan?, that too educational , the young minds being lured to the west traditions. Yesterday had aargument with a woman in this matter. Why cant we design our own system which is a blend between matric and GCSE? i know, because the we have been too much dependent on the Western countries.

You dont complain about westernization because you yourself live in that small island. Your children go to schools there. no offence. You have a perspective from their side. You dont live in Pakistan, you rely on hearsay and the media for it. You dont ask the level of Arabization from your relatives on the phone do you?

the only thing I resent in Pakistan that has been imported is the burqa/niqab.....i'm bitter that funds from the PGCC (some of it which was labelled ''charity'') make their ways into madrassas in Pakistan which poison some sections of our low-income youth.

but those are seperate topics i suppose

I've been to Oman thrice....never had any problems. Actually Oman --given its proximity to South Asia -- has never really been a racist or unwelcoming country. There have been cases where Pakistani Baloch settled there and basically became Arabs (as is the case in Bahrain). But other than that, this whole race thing has never been an issue.

as far as rights of labourers is concerned, biggest culprits are UAE and Kuwait. These are small countries where the local cultures have basically been eroded and replaced by ''western'' things; the goras are in their compounds, the labourers are the ones out in the open slaving away to earn wages. How ''Arab'' of the Pakistani labourers to send the money BACK to Pakistan rather than pocket it and spend it in their Arab host countries!

My friend, you go to Dubai, if you see 20 arabs in one week, give me a call or PM. They have vanished there. In Oman, situation is not so bad. Arabs still form more than half the population. But still, no discrimination for the Pakistani, and a Pakistani does not not adopt arab culture just like that. Be it from Islam or from other things.

what about that 2% of the population which is wealthy, ''westernized''; they drive late-model Benzes, Armani shades; they speak Engdu (Urdlish?), wear Levis jeans and Polo shirt, they are not averse to the occasional scotch on the rocks for relaxation

can't call them Arabized i guess...uh oh.... what are they? Britishized? Americanized?

I think the word you are looking for is ANGLICIZED.

the only thing I resent in Pakistan that has been imported is the burqa/niqab.....i'm bitter that funds from the PGCC (some of it which was labelled ''charity'') make their ways into madrassas in Pakistan which poison some sections of our low-income youth.

but those are seperate topics i suppose

No no, burqa and niqab are arabization i suppose.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

4564_sm_04.jpg

Guess who these are?

No no, burqa and niqab are arabization i suppose.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

4564_sm_04.jpg

Guess who these are?

Surely, whoever they are, they are going straight to hell, on the same flight as Chogy! :P

Surely, whoever they are, they are going straight to hell, on the same flight as Chogy! :P

LOL, well they are , guess what, ARABS, from Lebanon, there were more pics from Jordan, from Kuwait, from Abu Dhabi etc etc. Only the saudis are really islamic arabs. Others have gone astray really. Then muse says we are being arabized, while the arabs are getting to this.!

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

there maybe some conservative women as well, but most are like this..

4564_sm_04.jpg

Guess who these are?

well since the link says ''lebanesemail'' + ''nightlife'' i assume it's Lebanese lads at a disco.

(and not washing dishes at home in a Burqa like ''ALL Muzloum Arabs'')

f*ck it.....i'll take the one on the extreme right :bunny:

A. The comment was made in jest.

B. I am used to being singled out for attacks from all sides already.

C. Pakistanis can counter this process only by proper education, and that is further away in the present climate in Paksitan than water in the middle of the desert.

I remember your "Hate Vcheng" (or a similar title) thread and i wondered why you opened such a thread.....
I know now :cheesy:

well since the link says ''lebanesemail'' + ''nightlife'' i assume it's Lebanese lads at a disco.

(and not washing dishes at home in a Burqa like ''ALL Muzloum Arabs'')

f*ck it.....i'll take the one on the extreme right :bunny:

nah, the one next to her is better!.

I went to a restaurant yesterday, KFC to be precise, in Oman, and all the arab girls were just like this. Now, this is Oman, a bit modest than the others bar Saudiarab and Yemen, imagine the others, then we talk arabization.!

Back
Top Bottom