What's new

Best Film Ever?

I am surprised none of you guys mentioned fight club. My favorite of all time.
I can go on and on....
Only Hachiko and Citizen X not seen. People say this movie is in league of Silence of the Lambs. Thanks a lot buddy.

Just found its based on Andrea Chikatilo. More thanks. :D

Seems like we have similar taste.

I dont like horror films for some reason, i liked the exorcist thats about it. They are always so predictable.

All movies are predictable now. Very rare to find a good one. Even movie twists are predictable.

The Butterfly effect is a great flick, the only good film ever to have casted ashton kutcher, also look for eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, great sci fi romantic film.

Only Hachiko and Citizen X not seen. Pople say this movie is in league of Silence of the Lambs. Thanks a lot buddy.

I have never cried watching a movie, Hachiko was the closest i got.:sick:

The Butterfly effect is a great flick, the only good film ever to have casted ashton kutcher, also look for eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, great sci fi romantic film.

I bet I can make you cry, have you seen Grave of the Fireflies. And really who watches romantic flicks, summer of 500 is anti-romantic

khe khe that explains Hannibal on avatar (the fascination is not good for mental health). There is a movie red dragon, Michael Mann's Man hunter (both are based on same novel and have bits of Hannibal - Michael Mann's Hannibal is far more realistic).

Seven was good. Saw was good too (though rest of series suck). Funny games and The Strangers (not exactly serial killer but serious horror). Henry portrait of a serial killer was good too :D

Good serial killer is all fiction (non fiction gets too much to stomach). Read the books by Thomas Harris (red dragon & silence of lambs both are very good), Alienist (Caleb Carr), Messiah (great reviews have not read it yet). The whole series of Alex cross

I must have read some 100 novels on serial killing (most suck, its a whole genre like who dunnit) I'll let you know if I recall any good ones.
Seen all of them. Not into reading novels on serial killers. Rather like documentaries.

See "I Saw The Devil". Korean movie. Good one.

I bet I can make you cry, have you seen Grave of the Fireflies. And really who watches romantic flicks, summer of 500 is anti-romantic

meh romantic or chick flicks same ****:lol:. i watched em with my gf, thats all..best of luck finding a girl who really liked fight club, i have dated many women in life not one i have found to properly understand fight club:argh:

Seen all of them. Not into reading novels on serial killers. Rather like documentaries.

See "I Saw The Devil". Korean movie. Good one.

Seen it. I got quickly bored from Korean/ Japanese horror. Memories of murder was one of the better ones.

The Butterfly effect, first movie was good. Sequels were worst.

Never finished Eternal sSnshine of Spotless Mind. Seems like there is a curse on me that I can't complete this movie. :D

Never cried in any movie.

If you like movies on Maths, watch "Pi".

If you want to torture someone, recommend, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. :D

meh romantic or chick flicks same ****:lol:. i watched em with my gf, thats all..best of luck finding a girl who really liked fight club, i have dated many women in life not one i have found to properly understand fight club:argh:

WTF i was playing around thinking you are the chick in the pic. :P

what do u guys use ********? and whats the piracy situation in India/ BD?

Scarface & Godfather are good movies also Aliens 1 was classic like Robocop 1

Masoom. Never believe who is behind at other end on internet. Its first rule yaar. :D

look at his movie list. It shouts its a "He". :D

Usual suspects has a great twist at the end too

Masoom. Never believe who is behind at other end on internet. Its first rule yaar. :D

look at his movie list. It shouts its a "He". :D

What I was thinking:
Bette-Davis.jpg

What was the reality:
Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

j/k :D

Yup torrent and YouTube sometimes.

Piracy is pretty bad in India. But now most of the movies release DVD soon and even upload on YT. This has affected Piracy situation.

Back
Top Bottom