What's new

Bernard Lewis, Iran in History

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never said anything about indonesians , dont know where he got that from and arabs only long time ago , and i never said anything to indian untill that gigawatt started abusing and being racist , should i have watched a racist man. Infact kollang is known as a racist and anti-turk, so i have nothing to say to him.

giga watt is taking revenge with u of the "khilji" who destroyed the nalanda university, so indians donot like turks :pop:

giga watt is taking revenge with u for the "khilji" who destroyed the nalanda university, so indians donot like turks :pop:

We have nothing against today's Turks. In fact it is a model Islamic country.

We have only contempt for the fil.thy invaders that perpetrated genocide and rapine in our country (and yours).

This thread is not about Turkey anyways.

surena dont you think you can shut these indians up by ignoring them?

You seem to be having a fetish for that scooter family! LOL

Surenas, do you have a photo of what the ancient Persians (before more than a millenium of bending over and cross racial fuky-fuky tok place) looked like?

Just to compare :)

A very large proportion of Iranians today, both men and women, have very strong Arab or Mongol features.

Do not go by the skin tone alone. Melanin has a lot to do with climate - especially over 1300 years.

Look at the facial features. Coarse Arab. Flat cheek boned Mongol. Unmistakable!

What you try to see of yourselves in Parsis today will never be seen.

Because what you are today is a hodge podge of middle eastern blood lines. Semitic crossing into and diluting Aryan till it becomes undistiguishable.

And then you see the original template from the past and compare it to your corrupted present and assume that's how you guys always looked!

JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What r u talking about? Iranians DON'T look like Arabs, r u serious? Iranians r just gorgeous! There is nothing wrong with looking like Arabs either as levant Arabs like Lebanese, Jordanians and Syrians r gorgeous too. But majority of Parsis r very Indianized and look very Indian. There was a genetic study done on Parsis and they show high amount of south asian admixture from Gujarat etc. I am in a hurry right now or else I will provide the link.

What r u talking about? Iranians DON'T look like Arabs, r u serious? Iranians r just gorgeous! There is nothing wrong with looking like Arabs either as levant Arabs like Lebanese, Jordanians and Syrians r gorgeous too. But majority of Parsis r very Indianized and look very Indian. There was a genetic study done on Parsis and they show high amount of south asian admixture from Gujarat etc. I am in a hurry right now or else I will provide the link.

Assad looks more "Persian" than Ammadinajad.

Assad looks more "Persian" than Ammadinajad.

I don't know what u mean, but you can't use Ahmadnijad as a representative of general Iranian population just like you can't use bollywood actors and actresses as a representative of general Indian population ;)

I don't know what u mean, but you can't use Ahmadnijad as a representative of general Iranian population just like you can't use bollywood actors and actresses as a representative of general Indian population ;)

No I was pointing out Turks and Syrians tend to look "Whiter" then Iranians in general. At leat from those I've met and seen on the TV. So I dont' know what Arab features the poster was referring to, as Lebanese and Syrians are also considered Arab.

No I was pointing out Turks and Syrians tend to look "Whiter" then Iranians in general. At leat from those I've met and seen on the TV. So I dont' know what Arab features the poster was referring to, as Lebanese and Syrians are also considered Arab.

Yeah that is true. Levant and Mediterraneans Arabs like Syrians, Lebanese etc r generally whiter than Iranians. But I think Iranians don't consider levant Arabs as real Arabs but "Arabianized" Arabs, according to them the real Arabs r gulf Arabs or something like that.

Huh!!! ..which bollywood actor apart from the imported ones can''t be used as representative of bollywood watching population.

Another bollywod smitten Pakistani noob i suppose u are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom