What's new

Bernard Lewis, Iran in History

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about a complex, but about the fact that in every (historical) Iranian topic you bring this whole Ottoman obsession into the front. If you had came here and made useful contributions to this subject than you wouldn't here me complaining. Stop going off topic.

I agree with you, yesterday he hijacked the whole Taj Mahal topic and came out in open insult against Indians.

Surenas please stop posting double. You friend Shahin is equally enthusiastic in thanking you twice.

Exactly. He's just rude and quite pathetic. I don't know why the mods keep tolerating that nonsense.

Please stop this nonsense , your the rude and pathetic . Im not suprised why you are not banned after there are so many iranian mods to back you .

Exactly. He's just rude and quite pathetic. I don't know why the mods keep tolerating that nonsense.

The mods tolerate your reverse-racist posts about Parsis. And you're still here, while mulla Abii and Shahin Vatana are in pink. So do not be so quick to pass judgement. You actually have it good.

Please stop this nonsense , your the rude and pathetic . Im not suprised why you are not banned after there are so many iranian mods to back you .

There is only one Iranian mod here and I don't hold the impression that he 'backs' me. I always come up with facts or substantiated submissions, unlike you.

The mods tolerate your reverse-racist posts about Parsis. And you're still here, while mulla Abii and Shahin Vatana are in pink. So do not be so quick to pass judgement. You actually have it good.

To be honest, I don't give a damn about Parsi's nor about your heritage. All I know is that I'm Iranian by culture and spirit and don't let some Indianized Parsi tell me who I am.

To be honest, I don't give a damn about Parsi's nor about your heritage. All I know is that I'm Iranian by culture and spirit and don't let some Indianized Parsi tell me who I am.

The feeling is entirely mutual. Even more so when you realise that many of your own compatriots do not give a rodent's arse to you either.

A Parsi IS Indian.

There is no such thing as an "Indianized" Parsi.

Its like saying "Indianized" Hindu.

Stop parading your juvenile ignorance here.

The feeling is entirely mutual. Even more so when you realise that many of your own compatriots do not give a rodent's arse to you either.

Thanks for the elucidation. You should know that I'm not on this forum to make friends.

A Parsi IS Indian.

Perfect. Case closed then. Stop bothering us with your Parsi nonsense here.

Thanks for the elucidation. You should know that I'm not on this forum to make friends.

Frankly, I don't give a damn as to what you are on this forum for.

Perfect. Case closed then. Stop bothering us with your Parsi nonsense here.

The case closes when you stop your Persian gibberish and accept your Arabized descent.

Frankly, I don't give a damn as to what you are on this forum for.

But you do give a damn about the relationship between me and my compatriots, so don't act so tough and indifferent here.

The case closes when you stop your Persian gibberish and accept your Arabized descent.

I don't let some Indian mongrel tell what I have to accept or not.

I agree with you, yesterday he hijacked the whole Taj Mahal topic and came out in open insult against Indians.
this guy is an idiot.his insultings to indonasians,indians,Arabs,Persians and Armenians are availaboe here.from now you can call this kind of guys,pan turks

A mongrel calling a pure blood a mongrel is so first grade man. Try harder!

Pure blood? Haha, you really believe that pseudo-scientific nonsense? No man on this earth have pure blood and anthropologically it's totally insane to state otherwise. Don't let me bring up all the researches that made the conclusion that Parsi's have mixed with the native Indian population and are now dark-skinned Indians who believe in an ancient Persian faith and make all kind of absurd claims that they are actually Persians, while they are clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom