What's new

Bernard Lewis, Iran in History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure blood? Haha, you really believe that pseudo-scientific nonsense? No man on this earth have pure blood and anthropologically it's totally insane to state otherwise. Don't let me bring up all the researches that made the conclusion that Parsi's have mixed with the native Indian population and are now dark-skinned Indians who believe in an ancient Persian faith and make all kind of absurd claims that they are actually Persians, while they are clearly not.

Do the math bro.

One group = no inter-mixed fuky-fuky

Other group = 1300 years of cross racial fuky-fuky

Let it go man. You are on the verge of being ****** whipped here.

You seem to be having a fetish for that scooter family! LOL

Surenas, do you have a photo of what the ancient Persians (before more than a millenium of bending over and cross racial fuky-fuky tok place) looked like?

Just to compare :)

A very large proportion of Iranians today, both men and women, have very strong Arab or Mongol features.

Do not go by the skin tone alone. Melanin has a lot to do with climate - especially over 1300 years.

Look at the facial features. Coarse Arab. Flat cheek boned Mongol. Unmistakable!

What you try to see of yourselves in Parsis today will never be seen.

Because what you are today is a hodge podge of middle eastern blood lines. Semitic crossing into and diluting Aryan till it becomes undistiguishable.

And then you see the original template from the past and compare it to your corrupted present and assume that's how you guys always looked!

JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, yesterday he hijacked the whole Taj Mahal topic and came out in open insult against Indians.

Saw it just now.

Feel like giving a piece of my mind but that thread is closed. ;)

this guy is an idiot.his insultings to indonasians,indians,Arabs,Persians and Armenians are availaboe here.from now you can call this kind of guys,pan turks

when did he insult??? i actually didnot read his previous comments on taj mahal and persian ,arabs etc :girl_wacko:

Vinod, this one will to if Surenas continues. Unlike his bloodlines, mine do not back away.

So better get your words in edgewise! :)

this guy is an idiot.his insultings to indonasians,indians,Arabs,Persians and Armenians are availaboe here.from now you can call this kind of guys,pan turks

ottoman is ur muslim brother ,why are u fighting with him :cry::cry:

yesterday i didnot read his previous comments on arabs ,persian etc and i dont care wat he said about indians but arabs and persians:cry:

You seem to be having a fetish for that scooter family! LOL

The only thing I wanted to say is if that family resemble the ancient Persians, while we Iranians nowadays are just mixed between Turks and Arabs, than I would choose to be part of the later group immediately above you guys.

Surenas, do you have a photo of what the ancient Persians (before more than a millenium of bending over and cross racial fuky-fuky tok place) looked like?

Yes:

321321wy2.jpg

parthianfacereal6ve.jpg

tocharians7.jpg

A very large proportion of Iranians today, both men and women, have very strong Arab or Mongol features.

Not a very large proportion. The Arab and Mongo features are insignificant in Iran's population.

Look at the facial features. Coarse Arab. Flat cheek boned Mongol. Unmistakable!

Real Iranians you mean, not some mongrel dark Indians? Here, my aunt:

ivwd1e.jpg

Because what you are today is a hodge podge of middle eastern blood lines. Semitic crossing into and diluting Aryan till it becomes undistiguishable.

Nonsense. Read this new y-chromosome study on Iranians:

Dienekes’ Anthropology Blog: Huge study on Y-chromosome variation in Iran (Grugni et al. 2012)

when did he insult??? i actually didnot read his previous comments on taj mahal and persian ,arabs etc :girl_wacko:

And you started attacking Indians and Pakistanis to support him. LOL :girl_wacko:

i never said anything about indonesians , dont know where he got that from and arabs only long time ago , and i never said anything to indian untill that gigawatt started abusing and being racist , should i have watched a racist man. Infact kollang is known as a racist and anti-turk, so i have nothing to say to him.

And you started attacking Indians and Pakistanis to support him. LOL :girl_wacko:

haan q k sub uss se lar rahe the :cry: :cry: ..mene sirf last page se he comment pare sub k (ye mene urdu mein likh rahe hun so that ottoman ko pata naee chale) :P

i never said anything about indonesians , dont know where he got that from and arabs only long time ago , and i never said anything to indian untill that gigawatt started abusing and being racist , should i have watched a racist man. Infact kollang is known as a racist and anti-turk, so i have nothing to say to him.

It is your pass-time to drag and taunt Indians about British rule everywhere intentionally.

Saw it just now.

Feel like giving a piece of my mind but that thread is closed. ;)

instead you should tell your indian gigawatt freind to stop his anti-turk and racist posts , should i not say anything .

It is your pass-time to drag and taunt Indians about British rule everywhere intentionally.

I have never taunted indians or anything unless there is a racist saying something about us. I always speak the truth with facts about threads then people like you add racism and opinion to start a troll thread.

instead you should tell your indian gigawatt freind to stop his anti-turk and racist posts , should i not say anything .

I have not gone through that complete thread, just some of your comments.

Anyway, that thread is closed and I would let bygones be bygones. Not sure what gigawatt said in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom