What's new

Beijing to hold first ever India-China strategic economic dialogue

He doesnt understand that economic interests are different than security interests

I told you in the other thread:

China already has a large trade surplus with India. :azn:

What more can you give to us? We already have access to your markets.

How many times will you gloat over this ? Are we the only country you have trade surplus with ??

How many times will you gloat over this ? Are we the only country you have trade surplus with ??

It's not about gloating, the question I asked above is: What more can you give to us?

Since we already have access to your markets, and a large trade surplus.

It's not about gloating, the question I asked above is: What more can you give to us?

You have all the qualities to become the chief adviser of Hu Jintao..

See, without consulting you now they are wasting time...

its nothing we can give you more, but surly we can cut down what are we giving you right now.
Indian economy is set to expand 3 times in couple of decade.
if you loose now, it will be deficult to gain it again.
for your information china is planing to expand the trade between the nations well beyond $100 bil by 2030

its nothing we can give you more, but surly we can cut down what are we giving you right now.

I would be impressed if you did. :azn:

But Manmohan Singh just came over, and promised to increase Sino-Indian trade to $100 billion. Even though you already have a huge trade deficit to China.

Get rid of the Congress party and then we will talk.

I would be impressed if you did. :azn:

But Manmohan Singh just came over, and promised to increase Sino-Indian trade to $100 billion. Even though you already have a huge trade deficit to China.

Get rid of the Congress party and then we will talk.

yha its the same congress party who had gone ahead with the oil exploration in SCS.
politics is a dirty game never take anyone for granted..

Cooperation occurs between nations because of level headed leaders of those nations, not because of internet warriors on defence forums. And as for JayAtl, he is is no match for peaceful, speeder2 etc

peaceful lives in Australia. speeder2 has Dutch citizenship and lives in Britain. I think the only one you have a legitimate case against as a Chinese troll is HongWu.

On the other hand, many other American, Indian and Vietnamese trolls have been attacking China 24/7. Indeed, we get trolled on mainstream media, and not just on the internet. The things that are said about China and Chinese, if repeated about Jewish people and Israel, would be considered huge racism. Whats funny is, denying the Holocaust is a crime in many European nations, yet denying Japanese atrocities in WW2 is done frequently by white people and Indians.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Most of the chinese members are false flaggers.

Just spend some time in the chinese defence forum, u will understand this.. Almost all the chinese members are very genuine there...

No, thats because the climate there is better. I say nothing against India there because there's no reason to, its a good forum for discussion, but here, the climate is more aggressive and there's racial insults against Chinese all the time, so then you feel a need to "fight back".

^ look here buddy just because 1 Indian racially insults you does not mean WE ALL THINK THE SAME and are racists against Chinese people and that peaceful troll is one of the biggest e trolls i've seen its no wonder he gets banned everytime he comes back for a day

Try IDF, u will find a good climate there too. Here the False Flaggers are more than the original..:tdown:

peaceful lives in Australia. speeder2 has Dutch citizenship and lives in Britain. I think the only one you have a legitimate case against as a Chinese troll is HongWu.

On the other hand, many other American, Indian and Vietnamese trolls have been attacking China 24/7. Indeed, we get trolled on mainstream media, and not just on the internet. The things that are said about China and Chinese, if repeated about Jewish people and Israel, would be considered huge racism. Whats funny is, denying the Holocaust is a crime in many European nations, yet denying Japanese atrocities in WW2 is done frequently by white people and Indians.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

No, thats because the climate there is better. I say nothing against India there because there's no reason to, its a good forum for discussion, but here, the climate is more aggressive and there's racial insults against Chinese all the time, so then you feel a need to "fight back".

This is 'Pakistan defence forum'. There is animosity all around us, Indians. In such a hate filled environment, some Indians switch on troll mode.

I don't think any economic engagement with such huge surplus can be sustained for long term. Chinese are aware of India's concerns and this dialogue is part of finding ways to rectify. It can involve providing preferential accessess in areas of Chinese economy where India has its strengths ,or even more FDI from China . Market access can always be restricted on a case by case basis. Remember, Chinese telecom companies faced lots of restrctions on supplying equipment to the industry in India and it took heavy lobbying from Chinese to ease it.

Politics and economics are intwined, my Red friend. We don't have to give you anything but a good strong leader can simply ramp up local production to meet domestic requirements and limit your access.

Let me tell you the crux of any business or industry: when there is business done, both the sides depend on each other big time. Which means despite the surpluses in trade that you gloat, you are equally dependent on export markets which in this case refers to us for revenue.

Dependence ceases when the difference between two countries becomes as great as US and the sheikhdoms and the business is done in strategic equipment rather than common consumables with limited strategic scope purely meant for consumption.

yha its the same congress party who had gone ahead with the oil exploration in SCS.
politics is a dirty game never take anyone for granted..

Wrong. The Strategic division is totally autonomous of ruling party and doesn't take any consultation from the Madam except recommendations. Which means that the decision to do so was more heavily weighed in strategic terms since Vietnam is emerging to be a good friend of us in Southeast Asia. Congress left on its own would not mind handing over half the country to China and Pakistan if it can get away with more scams.

Back
Top Bottom