What's new

Beijing to hold first ever India-China strategic economic dialogue

You do realize that between 2004 and 2011, China's economy expanded 3x and wages rose at 12% per year, and is set to accelerate to 15% per year by the 12th 5 year plan.

The other article didn't say that manufacturing was leaving China, but rather that it was switching focus from being an export platform to serving the Chinese market.

It doesn't matter. You post everyday same thing as copy-paste.

Even, Your GDP will reach 100 trillion $ and we will remain at 1.7 trillion $, Still Chinese items will be worst. Ask anyone in any country. :tdown:

Yet you guys keep buying it with your hard-earned money. :lol: Which is why you have a large trade deficit with us.

Even the Indian flag is made in China:

Now, even the Tricolour is 'Made in China' - Times Of India

Not only labour. Chinese items are cheapest, That's why they export more. But Quality is pathetic.

You buy any Chinese item, it will die after 2-3 use. :tdown:

Don't know about raw material, steel.. But about product, I never buy any Chinese item, no matter how cheap they are.

A Chinese shoe will cost 5$, Nike 100$.....I can give Guarantee, Nike is 100 time better than Chinese shoe.

talk with your wallet not with your mouth. you're still gonna buy things made in China or made with Chinese components and there's nothing you can do about it. case closed.

Yet you guys keep buying it with your hard-earned money. :lol: Hence the large trade deficit.

Even the Indian flag is made in China:

Now, even the Tricolour is 'Made in China' - Times Of India

Doesn't matter. What you are posting man ??

People buy because it's cheap. They know, it won't last more than few uses. Still, it's cheap. Quality is pathetic. :lol:

Even your GDP will reach 100 trillion $ with per capita 50,000 $ still Chinese items are worst due to low quality.

So it is a cycle you see ! Nations traverse this cycle only to be dislodged by the next.

Yeah but it takes 100 years. :lol:

And no offense, but India's industrial base is not even close to being even in the top five. It's no match for any of the countries in the top five.

Doesn't matter. What you are posting man ??

People buy because it's cheap. They know, it won't last more than few uses. Still, it's cheap. Quality is pathetic. :lol:

low quality for low income people. pay more and you will get higher quality. No one complains about Huawei equipment because they're paying billions for it. If you can pay billions for a tricolor it'll be a nice flag too.

And no offense, but India's industrial base is not even close to being even in the top five.

We are ranked at 100th, Then what ?? why we will see China ? when Japanese or American or German provides 100 time better quality than Chinese ?

We are buying because it's cheap and easy to fool. Only poor people buy Chinese items, you should know this.

Apple products are manufactured in China as well.

Let's see these Indians calling Apple products cheap and low quality too? :lol:

You get what you pay for.

low quality for low income people. pay more and you will get higher quality. No one complains about Huawei equipment because they're paying billions for it. If you can pay billions for a tricolor it'll be a nice flag too.

I am ready to pay 100 $ for Shoe, Can you provide something like Nike or Reebok ?

I am ready to pay 50,000 $ for Car, Can you provide Mercedes or Mitsubishi ?

I am ready to pay 500 $ for PC, Can you provide Micrsoft + Intel or Apple ?

You don't have anything quality product to offer, Even if we pay. We do buy quality items from other countries. :tup:

Still, it's cheap. Quality is pathetic. :lol:

Yet our "cheap pathetic" products are worth more than the entire Indian economy. :rofl:

What does that say about India?

You guys even have your national flag made in China. :wave:

Yet our "cheap pathetic" products are worth more than the entire Indian economy. :rofl:

What does that say about India?

You guys even have your national flag made in China. :wave:

Who told you, There are 10 Million Indian flags, If few 100 used, it's not even 0.1%. At least we pay money for that.

You guys forget Japanese Aid for 2-3 decades ?? I always wondered, How come Chinese took Aid from Japanese after WW2 incident ? :coffee:

And no offense, but India's industrial base is not even close to being even in the top five.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Not necessarily. China will soon have per capita GDP of developed nations. And China will switch from manufacturing ecnomy to innovation based economy. The next country most equipped to grab this opportunity is India. I would say another 25 years

http://tightwind.net/2010/11/pushing-china-to-an-innovation-economy/

Don't worry King123, we will keep making low quality flags, and you can use your hard earned money to pay for it.

When the India-China trade deficit is in the tens of billions every single year, who is the real fool?

Don't worry King123, we will keep making low quality flags, and you can use your hard earned money to pay for it.

When the India-China trade deficit is in the tens of billions every single year, who is the real fool?

Big deal ? even US has 100 times more trade deficit.

Even If it reaches 200 Bn $, Still Your products will be cheap and worst. Already replied 3 times and you said same thing 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom