What's new

Beijing to hold first ever India-China strategic economic dialogue

Yeah Right ! BRICS isnt powerful because India is in it. SCO will be powerful because Pakistan is in it. :yahoo:

lol, why are you in such a cheerful mood? Is it because you know I am right and you are wrong.

Look, Pakistan can give Tajikistan, kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Russia, and China trading opportunities at Gwadar, Karachi, and Port Qasim.

What can India offer to the countries I mentioned? India cannot give them what Pakistan can!

So yes, Pakistan makes SCO more powerful than BRICS with India in it!

Perhaps Russia might be able to have trading opportunities at the Arabian gulf. Think of the opportunities.
Plus SCO would be a formidable block in international affairs.

SCO is nothing other than circus.i dont say nato is strong.
i will see SCO when nato missile shield takes place against china

lol, why are you in such a cheerful mood? Is it because you know I am right and you are wrong.

Look, Pakistan can give Tajikistan, kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Russia, and China trading opportunities at Gwadar, Karachi, and Port Qasim.

What can India offer to the countries I mentioned? India cannot give them what Pakistan can!

So yes, Pakistan makes SCO more powerful than BRICS with India in it!

SCO is looking powerful only due to presence of Russia and china. Just have a check with India's trading relations with these Giants.

Yeah Right ! BRICS isnt powerful because India is in it. SCO will be powerful because Pakistan is in it. :yahoo:

BRICS is just an economic label to describe the largest emerging economies. Nothing more.

The SCO, is a mutual security organization, that deals with issues such as border security, counter-terrorism and energy cooperation.

They are completely different.

BRICS is not a military alliance or organization its purely for economic purposes comparable to the G4

SCO is nothing other than circus.i dont say nato is strong.
i will see SCO when nato missile shield takes place against china

:rofl: BRICS is nothing but slaves of western imperialists to make them think theyre some supppper powwwerrr to steal there minerals :blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Russia and pakistan got along?? What makes you think SCO will work??

Quite recently, Pakistan and Russia have improved their relations. Yes, it isn't as good as Russian-Indian relations as of yet, but Russia and Pakistan has made progress in their relations.

Quite recently, Pakistan and Russia have improved their relations. Yes, it isn't as good as Russian-Indian relations as of yet, but Russia and Pakistan has made progress in their relations.

This is applicable to India and china also. If SCO works for the purpose it formed, then BRICS will also work...

Sorry BRICS is already working well for the purpose it formed.

Back
Top Bottom